Gathered Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gathered Here
Read Gathered Here Reviews
I researched long and hard online for a genuine "Free Will" service. I came across services that were Free but "please leave your credit card details"; Free but you must pay for any future changes. Gathered Here is simple and quick to complete, really free - and allows for free changes going forward. Brilliant concept and really appreciated. Thank you.
We didn't have any complicated decisions that we needed to make but GatheredHere's layout was easy to use and follow. Thank you.
Wow so quick and really easy guidelines to follow, finished in no time at all. The only problem I ha, when I read it I had made two small errors and it would not let me back into correct, but I will try again. Something free and it works so well. Thank you.
Works well! Sorted a Will out in no time!
Very easy to use and a simple process to add a charity. This website meant I did something I have been putting off for years in about 15 minutes!
Very easy. Simple format. Hardest bit was finding 2 witnesses.
Gathered Here made everything so easy
Very easy to complete. Love that this is a free service too. Thanks Gathered Here
Very easy to fill out. Would highly recommend
Both my husband and myself have now completed our wills with gathered here, simple and easy to complete we now have peace of mind but hope the wills will stay in their safe place for years
The process was so easy and instant peace of mind. Great service to provide, thank you
Every step was simple to understand and complete. Just made it very easy and a great experience. Thank you!!
Very easy and straightforward with no catches.
Simple process to fill in. We just wanted to leave everything to our spouse and our children if the other had passed away. Probably a bit more complicated if you had a lot of gifts etc to bequeth.
This was so easy,I had been putting it off for so long, but I did it now I have to print it and get it signed Nev
Nice and easy to do. You are guided along the process.
The execution was very straightforward, simple, and easy to understand. Surprised at how easy it really was. Thank you.
Excellent service provided, very easy to fill out & gives you complete ease of mind knowing your family is taken care of.
Very good site. I had no trouble with the paper work. Will let my friends know about you. Thank you. Danny.
I was looking for a will kit and so happy I found this free service. So easy to use and it only took a few minutes to set up.
Gathered Here is rated 4.9 based on 2,064 reviews