Animal Friends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animal Friends
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how Animal Friends made you happy
I just love Animal Friends Insurance so far. I haven't had to make a claim so just hope that will be as good if I need to as the rest of the process has been. They really do seem to care about our pets and send regular newsletters and articles that are always interesting. It makes a pleasant change from the other pet insurance firms who only really do the straightforward insurance things and don't contact you other than that. On my dealings with them so far I would be happy to recommend them to other pet owners with a happy heart.
No claims or queries
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Excellent service, the sales advisor I spoke to very knowledgeable and overall a great service.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Unfortunately I lost my puppy Roman shortly after taking out the policy with them. During this difficult time they were happy to pay out for the necessary treatment & part of the cost I paid for him as he was a pedigree. This took some of the stress away from me and kept my costs down. I would be happy to take out a policy with them again in the future when I get a new dog.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
professional staff. Quick Return on claim. No Problems so far.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Quick, easy, cheap! What more do you want
Got a compare the market quote and then called as needed a question answering! Very helpful and I got my meercat so very happy
Very quick and easy way to find the right pet policy
Very good value
Customer service very helpful
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Animal friends have been very very helpful and I have had no problems with them when dealing with any claims I have had A...star????
Paid my £300 vet bill on 02/02/15, and the claim was approved by Animal Friends and the money was in my account by 12/02/15.
Took a policy out last year for my tabby cat. I was a bit concerned as it was so cheap but one night she came home with a broken leg. Took her to the vets and within a week the claim was paid and sorted so I am very happy and so is Misty (my cat)
I saw their advert on the tv, called the friendly call centre and made a purchase. The girl on the phone understood what I needed and explained the policies in detail. I bought their superior policy as it has a lot more benefits. Very happy with my purchase!
have found them great.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Brilliant quick service, claim paid quickly
They do what it said on the tin.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Excellent value pet insurance, and professional customer service at all times.
I am very happy.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
A very good insurance which cares for the customer as much as it cares for the pets. They also support and donate to many animal charities.
Animal Friends is rated 1.77 based on 432 reviews