Animal Friends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animal Friends
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how Animal Friends made you happy
Always paid quickly via pawtal. Very happy.
I was with animal friends for 3 months when my cat got run down. I had only paid £15 to them in that 3 months but they paid out over £800 for treatment without any hassle or waiting, I was very grateful at such a worrying time. My premiums only went up £2 the following year, so far my experience with them is nothing but positive.
I am very happy with the service my dog had a operation on his eye the vets was not going to except my insurance untill they realised it was through paw tall operation was done and was a success and my insurance never went up really happy customer
Paid out for TPLO surgery with no questions or issues at all. I would say if taking out insurance make sure you do tell of any vets visits, it won't necessarily put your insurance up, but logs whatever was treated.
Thanks Animal friends, We had no problems with our recent claim and the dog is recovering nicely thanks after the op.
Yes we paid an excess and yes you took a percentage away because of my dogs age but hey any one reading this wouldn't expect not to pay excess on car insurance and even car break down cover has age related restriction and enhanced premium so give them a break, that's how insurance works if you want to complain about your excess charge may I suggest that you read your policy first. we have no problems with your cover Thanks Again. By the way if you are going to complain at least show your colours and tell us who you are.
I knew that I had to pay an excess and 20% of the treatment, but the remainder of the vets bill is on the way to my bank, so 5 stars are deserved....
Fantastic service. Great value, helpful and efficient with claims. And a lovely and moving condolence card when our beautiful boy went to run beyond the clouds.
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with animal friends, they were very helpful and empathetic when my dog was very unwell and needed treatment. The whole process was easy and stress free, I highly recommend this company and can’t thank them enough for their help in such a difficult time
Animal friends really know what they are doing and provide excellent customer service
Excellent!! My dog required surgery. As someone who is with animal Friends ( and will stay with them) I have to say the entire experience was hassle free. When your pet is ill or has an accident it is very worrying. It is yet another worry wondering if the insurance will pay out. Not a concern with animal Friends. It was all so very easy - just as it should be. I have the lifetime policy. Thanks again Animal Friends!!
After reading bad reviews on this site i was concerned about animal friends paying out my claim for emergency surgery for my border collie at a major cost. However i received excellent service throughout the process and they paid out the claim.
My miniature Schnauzer Jake has been with Animal Friends all his life, he became ill about 2 years ago with Cushings Disease, secondary Pancreatitis and Diabetes, he was on a large amount of medication and I can honestly say Animal Friends have been great, we got the meds from the internet and they paid that within a couple of weeks and paid the vets direct for the treatment he received, we had a Max cover of £4000 each year and we were paid out this amount for the last 2 years. I don't have a bad word to say about them, we got what we paid for. Unfortunately Jake passed away this weekend.
Been with animal friends for years never had any problems my last dog had a few issues with hip dysplasia and auto immune disease and the didn't quibble about paying out the also paid it directly to my vets and where amazing when my dog passed
They are always very helpful when I ring. Claims are sorted out quickly to without any stress.
Been great for us- two cats who cost altogether about £9k last year. Claims were settled direct to vet practice and specialists
Premiums obviously increased which I expected but not massively that we can't afford it- so glad we have this insurance
Good price for lifetime insurance. Never had any issues and they donate to charity. what's not to love!
Friendly and helpful. Would recomend
Supported me through my claim and paid out no quibbles. Highly recommend
The premium is low for a life time care policy and the vet fee limits are per condition! And they give money to animal charities
I would like to thank Animal Friends for the caring and prompt way they dealt with our claim when our little Yorkshire Terrier had to be put to sleep owing to illness. I received a cheque within three weeks. Thank you Animal Friends.
Animal Friends is rated 1.75 based on 439 reviews