Animal Friends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animal Friends
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how Animal Friends made you happy
Recently Had a claim with them, a few small deductions i am querying but overall a positive experience. Paid out in good time after receiving the claim. As with all insurance it is worth reading the General Exclusions in pol wording or phoning direct to ask if they cover specific things
Day 3 each time I write a review they take it off...yesterday I took a screenshot before I left a review ...I am going to help you very good pet owners save your money...put some away each week and pay it yourself...these lot use LOOPHOLES to get out paying you for vets bills...if you look on comments on any of there face book pages take a look I left videos on there about 50 by now and every time I keep going ....MY DOG WOULD HAVE DIED if I did not have money I was saving for a new electric wheelchair. I paid there vet bills ...if this lot take this review off I will look in to reporting them I screen shot each time I leave dead back PLEASE DON’T USE THIS LOT ARE SCUM...
Hard to judge an insurer until you need them but the buying process was painless and the price was good.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I have not had to contact Animal Friends for any reason since joining, I hope I made the right decision.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Not had to use my insurance thankfully, but had no problems setting it up!
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
The initial buying process was good but I had some difficulty obtaining the policy documents from the company claiming they had been emailed to me but I did not receive them. initially they seem reluctant to resent them which seemed strange. With a little persuasion they eventually did and they were fine. Policy appears to be good and covers exactly what I wanted.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Very helpful and efficient. I also like the fact that they donate some of the premium paid to animal charities. Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately for me) approximately six weeks after taking out the policy I had to make a claim as my dog had a grass seed imbedded in his rear end which caused a nasty abscess which had to be drained, the vet quoted I would probably have had more chance of winning a prize on the National Lottery than this happening especially as it was in early Spring and not Summer when grass seeds are more prevalent. There was no hesitation on Animal Friends part on paying this claim and I have recommended them to other friends with domestic animals.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Great customer service thank you.
Animal Friends is rated 1.80 based on 415 reviews