Prudential Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prudential
Telephone
Over A Week

Tell us how Prudential made you happy
Exceptional care and communication throughout by Lynn and team, thank you for all your help and support.
with help of EdwardJardine my pru advisor,he helped me with good advice for the future of my pension,he also said my money would be with me in 4 weeks it was bang on time.made me feel very comfortable chatting to me,and gave me excellent advice,.i have always had good experience with prudential.they are the best and get 5 stars from me.
Had problems with previous insurers getting cover very near to river rib
Helpful and friendly
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Good price for the cover provided, no issues, will definitely consider when renewing.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
I have used this company before and always they was good if you have to make a claim
Very happy
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Had leak in roof on a Bank Holiday Monday late evening after arrival back from holiday. Rang company & they promised to sort it. Plumber sent that evening & sorted problem. Well pleased with service.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Happy with the company and price paid.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago
Great policy from a top insurance provider at a great price. Hope you can match it next year.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago
This policy is quite easy to read and understand. There are some features which do not exist with other policies at anything like the same cost e.g. underground drainage pipes and sewers serving my house. So ,I am very pleased.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Satisfactory,but have no claim.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago
The whole process went smoothly and saved us a lot of money.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago
Called out Home Assist and were very helpful - solved problem.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago
Contacting prudential is a nightmare I’m sick of trying to ring and get to someone to speak to and putting the phone down after at least 30 minutes. The email address on the recent letter will not allow me to send emails
Worked my way through the application form and despite 2 correct attempts inputting the required I for into the security box - eg jklb6c - (to confirm that I was a real person) I was unable to move forward. Very frustrating and time consuming.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
My Mother passed away in October We have been lied to, told to wait. Told "so many people have died from covid they are backed up" Told the money has been transferred then,,, wait wait... it will be 10 to 15 days.... again... absolutely reprehensible
Pension transfer with redress ( for bad advice decades ago). Pru have been difficult and delaying since the start. Transferring pension as I no longer live in the UK - they insist they can only pay redress by cheque and have blamed the regulator (FSA) for this rule. I cannot physically pay in a cheque as I don't live in the UK. The FSA have confirmed there are no such restrictions - another lie from the Pru ! An appalling company that lies and thinks it can get away with it. Avoid at all cost.
If I could give them 0 stars I would. This company is AWFUL!!My boyfriend& daughters father passed away when she was 2 and she was his beneficiary, its been 2 years of BS. I filed all appropriate documents, went to court to be listed her guardian so that I could get information on it, sent that in and tried to get the money withdrawn so that I can get away from this awful company and put it into an investment acct. for her..... only to be denied for not having any documents on her ( all the paperworks I've sent in multiple times over the 2 year period) and not only that not once was I sent a denial paper. this company is poorly ran and a complete joke.no organization or care for their consumers.
Been nearly 10 months trying to sort out my late mum's insurance policy and still no further forward. Customer Service is terrible! You wait on hold for over 1 hour and when you finally get through they cut you off!. Also they lie to you saying things will be sorted very soon and then nothing!. When they say we'll call you back they never do!. Me and my family have a solicitor working on our behalf and the solicitor has the same issues we're having!. Prudential is a real pathetic excuse for an insurance company. They don't care what your going through when losing a family member so I highly recommend NOT!!!! Using Prudential. I would of loved to give them 0 stars but sadly you can't Very Very poor service
Prudential is rated 1.56 based on 97 reviews