Sure Thing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sure Thing

Tell us how Sure Thing made you happy
Very happy with the service will recommend.
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Bradley, thank you for the 5 star rating. We're really pleased with your feedback. Safe driving ahead, Ross.
easy and hassle free
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi. Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
A very good up to date insurance company good service if you need to contact them.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi William. Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
I had a query as the on line system appeared not to let me add something I wanted extra on my policy. Rang the companies number and after explaining my problem had someone who talked me through step by step on how to add the item. I then said I would take out the insurance and was informed (not trapped) that if it was done on line there was no charge but over the phone would cost extra. I then did another review at a later date stating that I was unsure that that I liked the idea of the documents relating to the policy were on line but I could appreciate that this may help keep the insurance costs down. Within days the company sent me a set of hard copy without any request on my part. I cannot comment on their ability when it comes to dealing with claims but if it is anything like their friendliness whilst still be very professional when taking out the policy I could not fault them.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Beryl, Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
Very good company
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Zhala, Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
They were very good and cheap to start with untill I had to change over to another car which for a year with other provides was 230 pound but with sure thing it was 70 a month as to could imagine I was not happy with this and will be leaving as soon. As my policy ends
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Robert, I'm sorry to see you feel this way. Our adjustment and cancellations fees are disclosed as part of our terms & conditions prior to purchase both online and on the telephone but I appreciate this doesn't take away from the frustration of having to replace your vehicle and having additional costs. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please contact us at feedback@surething.co.uk and i can look into your policy details. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Ross
£60 to cancel my van policy after I had to close my small business........ £60 to press a button on a computer. Insured through them twice NO CUSTOMER LOYALTY. I was also told this would be taken from my account in 7 days and if not paid within 28 it would be handed to debt collectors. Nice doing business with you SureThing. They sure done me dry.
Hi Daniel, I apologise that you feel that way on the back of the service you have received. All of our fees & charges are disclosed both online and via telephone prior to purchasing a policy but I appreciate this doesn't take away from the frustration of having to pay a cancellation fee itself when ending your policy. Ross.
Good quote and quick response
Just insured through this company wish I hadn't, emails back and forth to prove driving licence info. Which is fine but some one there end can not identify what upper and lower case are. It's ridiculous
Hi Branden, We are really sorry your unhappy with the service you received. We would like to speak to you regarding this, if you could email your details to feedback@surething.co.uk. I hope to hear from you soon. Ross
Gosto muito do servico deles. Tudo facilitado muito bom. Obrigado.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Herberto, Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
Pure straight forward dealing with , good value .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Malcolm. Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
Have found them very good, but let's see when it comes to renewal the price?
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi John. Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
One of the worst car insurers on the market, never ever touch then. Poor treatment as a customer!!
Hi We are really sorry your unhappy with the service you received. We would like to speak to you regarding this, if you could email your details to feedback@surething.co.uk. Thanks Collette
Sure thing gave me an unbeatable quote that made me nervous as it just seemed to good to be true. However, when dealing with them they were very professional and easy to understand, I got all relevant documents that I required and thankfully never needed to claim. Thank you Sure Thing
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Edmund. Thanks for taking the time to leave your five star review and positive feedback. Have a safe year driving, Ross.
Quite difficult to get hold of ringing for ages before finally being able to discuss a matter, change of vehicle was quite confusing and remaining monthly payments messed up was also more expensive , will be changing after cover expires .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we do apologize for the wait times over the last week or so, due to the weather and our office being closed we have had a large backlog this resulted in the telephone lines being far busier than normal, this should now be back to normal. If you could contact me via feedback@surething.co.uk I would like the chance to look into your change of vehicle and hopefully simplify the costs to make it easier to understand. I hope to hear from you soon and have a safe year of driving ahead, Ross
Very expensive to change vehicle, £100 plus , then added other fees on top, would not recommend to anyone, initial quote reasonable, hidden charges make it very expensive. Then took payment they stated would be spread over three months, in one hit, tried to ring, message stated no one in office due to weather, write this sitting in my office after taking 2 hours to get to work !!!
Hi Kevin, I'm sorry to see you feel this way. All of our fees & charges are disclosed both online and via telephone prior to the point of sale. However, I do acknowledge this doesn't take away from the frustration of being asked for over £100 to change your vehicle. If you pay monthly, the only reason you should have been asked for a payment in full is if you don't have any future monthly payments remaining within this term of insurance. If there is anything further we can do for you, please get in touch with your details on feedback@surething.co.uk. Thanks, Jonathan.
Appalling Service when renewing insurance, clearly had not bothered to investigate whether an outstanding claim was closed and dispatched a ridiculously expensive quote anyway.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, We are sorry to see you have been unhappy with the service from Sure Thing! if you could email me at feedback@surething.co.uk I would like the chance to investigate your policy and hopefully have this resolved to your satisfaction, I hope to hear from you soon, Ross
Extremely helpful sorted me out out with teething problems I was having with the bank can't thank them enough
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi there. Thanks for your very positive feedback and five star rating. We’re pleased to hear that you have been happy with the service you have received so far from Sure Thing. We’re always here to help and if there is anything further we can do, please get in touch. Have a safe year driving, Vicky.
Very competive price initially which swayed my decision to go with them, polite staff in call centre but making any changes at all to the policy throughout the year incurs hefty charges and don't be late with any monthly instalment as also incurs hefty charges. Prefered a company where changes could be made when necessary like changing car or level of policy or even changing payment date and didn't cost anything, but I'd imagine that's why Sure thing were so competive as costs can be clawed back in other areas with charges.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're pleased that you have given a 4 star rating and we will take on board your comments regarding our fees, however details of all our fees and charges can be found on our website prior to purchase. We do appreciate this may be something that you did not see before purchasing. Kind Regards, Vicky.
I think anyone looking at your site should look at the bad reviews. Worst company I have ever dealt with. Trying to say I have not declared an accident when I had not had one. Even with proof you wanted to charge over £100 to alter the policy. Disgusting.
Hi Zena. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We can confirm that your details have been passed to our customer relations team who will be contacting you in due course regarding this matter. Regards, Vicky.
Sure Thing is rated 3.49 based on 551 reviews