Getaflight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Getaflight

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy
Getaflight 1 star review on 30th June 2020
Mahnoor Ahmad
More Photos & Videos
Getaflight 1 star review on 19th May 2020
Mani
More Photos & Videos
I booked a ticket with them month ago some how flight has been canceled for 26 july 2020 and after chasing them for over 2 weeks to get a refund they approved the refund what i am going to get between 4 to 8 weeks time lol what a joke . And top off that i booked the flight for £1248 and they approved £1148 and saying we only get this back and rest amount they will contact me within 72 hours lol and its beeen 272 hours still no mail or contact from them .customer services 0 star while they exsplaining they run out words and hang the phone waiting time for customer services over hour avoid as you can better book it with proper agent or direct from flights they not even worth 1 star avoid GETAFLIGHT .
Booked a flight with them to fly with Icelandair however the flight was cancelled and instead of refunding me the £1132 I paid they offer £840
I paid for this in October 2019 and the flight was cancelled at the end of May. This is now middle of July and still they are not offering full refund
Avoid at all costs
12 weeks and counting still waiting for our refund!!
Flight cancelled due to covid did not respond to my emails until i gave a bad review then said it was up to me to obtain cancellation confirmation from airline for them to give me a refund. Rude and unprofessional!
The WhatsApp customer service representative was very rude to me from the beginning of the conversation and blocked me when I asked for their name. I informed other reps of the behaviour and have not yet received any feedback from them at this point. There’s a high chance it was ignored as no one reached out to me to inform me that my complaint had been handled nor did they reach out to me to ask for evidence.
Your Refund
Absolutely useless staff members. Would not even give 1 star. Promised refund in 6-8 weeks. After many phone calls and emails and now it’s been 4 months. When contacting agency on chat, customer service member is unprofessional, rude. Please avoid like a plague. THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR FULL REFUND IS BY CONTACTING YOUR BANK!
I have bad bad experience with getaflight
Booked flight to tehran for 17 June and flight cancel before 17 June I talked 3 times to your customer service and make sure for my flight because I need buy ticket to London and told me your flight 100% ok but after and before cancelled my flight never ever send to me any email or sms
Booked flights to Thailand for 4th April but due to the situation the flight was cancelled by Thai Airlines. GetAFlight at first said I was not entitled to a refund only a credit or transfer, however, Thai Airlines do refund and will refund GetAFlight. I am still waiting for my refund of nearly £2,000. Have now been told I have to wait up to July to get the refund. I will not give up!!!!
Refusing to refund our money for a cancelled flight even though it's a legal requirement to do so.
Please don’t buy the ticket from this agency , scam agency, very bad experience that I had with them ,all of them was speaking rude and nasty ,non-coooerative attitude with regard to refund of tickets and other matters.Turkish Airline is writing in the website you can change ticket without any charge because of the cancellation of flight but this agency illegally charging customer.
I have reported these scammers to the trading standards in the U.K - advise everybody else to report them too so they can investigate and we can get our refunds. Has been over 11 weeks and I am still waiting for my refund. Keep being told “waiting for airline to refund us”. Other members of my family booked with another travel agent for the same flight and they all received their refunds from their agent early May but The airline has specifically not refunded getaflight?! Fraudulent scumbags.
***ONGOING COMPLAINT***
***THIS IS MY CURRENT SITUATION AND I WILL UPDATE THIS REVIEW ONCE RESOLVED***

So far, my experience with Getaflight has been nothing short of exhausting and reading the reviews below, and I can see I'm not the only one. Although, it's very interesting (some may say suspicious) to see that the only positive reviews for Getaflight (PH Travel) are in fact from "invited" customers.

In short, I initially spoke to a representative at Getaflight (PH Travel) back in April 2020 following the government's advice not to travel to the USA. I was initially told that I was only entitled to a credit note for the value of my flight which could be used towards another flight but only with the same airline. Since then, the airline has cancelled my flight, and as I planned to travel for a wedding (which has been cancelled), I have no intention of using the voucher so requested a refund.

I have been dealing with Robert who is polite enough and tells me that when I agreed to the processing of a credit note, I invertedly waived my right for a refund, however as an exception, they will process the booking for a refund but cannot guarantee that I will receive a full refund as it totally depends on the airline.

Hmmmmm.... not exactly true though, is it Robert?

It goes without saying that as a customer, I'm not entirely clear on the contractual arrangement between Getaflight (PH Travel) & the airline, but what I am clear about is my rights.

I made a payment to Getaflight (PH Travel) on the understanding that they would act as an intermediary and while I appreciate that a proportion of the payment I made will have been paid to the airline for the cost of my flight, the refund I am owed, by Get a flight (PH Travel) should, in no way, be impacted by the refund they obtain from the airline.

This is very clearly outlined in their terms and conditions under the section titled IF THE SUPPLIER/PRINCIPAL CHANGES OR CANCELS which clearly states that I am entitled to a refund of all monies paid following the significant change or cancellation of my flight.

This is an ongoing complaint, and I will update my review one this issue has been resolved.

**Updated 01/06/20**
You are scamming people by taking extra money for fare charges when the flights have been cancelled.. and then they are asking for more money to book another flight which may get cancelled again.. you keep blaming the airline.. and I have been in touch with Turkish Airlines and they have advised they are not charging for new flight dates because of covid..
Current situation:
My flights to Canada have been cancelled by the airline and I am trying to get my money back. Getaflight are being very difficult and are trying to only give me travel credit. I’ve been in contact with two staff members ( Nick and Joy) and they keep changing their stories about what I can and can’t get. Some times I’m being offered vouchers, some times a partial refund, some times no refund. It’s very frustrating because there are rules in place that clearly state I am entitled to a refund as well as it being stated in Getaflight’s terms. So far it has been a bad experience (though the staff members have been fairly polite) but I will not give up until I get a refund. I will revisit this review once this dispute has come to a mutual agreement.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS. IF THERE IS ANY ISSUE WITH YOUR FLIGHT THEN FORGET ABOUT YOUR MONEY.
They don’t care if your stuck abroad during COVID-19. They just keep charging you money.

Turkish airlines have said zero fee changes, these scammers still charging people money.

They are aggressive and sarcastic to any questions.

All the contact centres are in Indian based mostly working on commission from payments. Pay abit more and go with better companies.
I doubt any positive reviews for this company is genuine-No refund yet- Terrible company and must be AVOIDED!!!!!
I have never had this kind of experience in my life living in a developed country. I booked flight with this guys on the 11th of March to travel on the 30th of March. I called them on the 25th of march to be sure all is in order but was told my flight has been cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!! I received no communication to inform me about this nor did I get an alternative flight. Imagine hearing this bad new 5 days before your travel?!?!?!? What if i had just left for the airport trusting this guys did their job, i would have been stranded and wasted time, energy and money!!!

The guy I spoke with named Paul sent out an email to some other persons asking them to help out, he told me they can only be reached via email. I followed up on his email expressing my dissatisfaction and asked for a suitable option by the 26th march or a refund be made immediately to enable me purchase elsewhere. No response from the whole team till the 27th when a lady named Janet sent me a message, devoid of customer service professionalism, stating that "the airline cancelled your flight and not providing any refund and only option is to get travel voucher for the new flight in which you have to pay fare and tax difference".

I believe this is just fraud, why should I pay more money to secure another flight when the cancellation was not from me? I insisted i get a refund since it was certain this guys cannot meet my travel needs as I needed to travel by 30th. I proceeded to buy another ticket directly from another airline for the same price, which was successful and left as I initially planned.

I still haven't received my refund from this people or heard from them and I am very sure that the positive feed back here are not real. They are scammers. They are jokers. They are time wasters. Please avoid them. I have reported them and will keep working to get my hard earned money back.

Lessons: Run from this people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not professionals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Once they get your money, you mean nothing to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Buy directly from airlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check negative reviews before patronizing any company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would never advise anyone to book a flight with these cow boys, Booked a flight for myself and family, due to current situation the flight was cancelled and now 6 weeks on fighting to try and get my money refunded, there customer services are zero. if you think I am lying try them and don't say you have not been warned
The worst travel agent I have ever experienced. Am still waiting for a refund after airline cancelled our flight before COVID19 and they are refusing to pay us back the £3000 they owe us. Complete Scammers
Getaflight is rated 3.09 based on 136 reviews