Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Very good customer service and quick response. Highly recommend.
This site made it easy. Not only was able to get cashback for my MacBook Pro I was able to feel good about not having a computer just laying around. Thank you.
Great transaction process. They told me what they would pay me for my MacBook and they sent my a postage label. They let me know when they received my computer and sent the money the next day. Great to work with, I highly recommend them!
Communication was key, Adam kept me informed. The check came very quickly. I had no issues. I was sent a check for the full amount I was quoted.
I've sold several Apple products with Go Roostr and have had a great experience every time. Super convenient and I always feel like I get a fair price.
Excellent service and prompt payment from NYC! I had been trying to sell my broken MacBook Pro for parts on Craigslist and eBay and couldn't find a legit buyer on either platform that I trusted sending my laptop to. Most users were providing me bogus names and addresses which I did not feel comfortable with so I was about to give up. I stumbled upon Go Roostr through a Google search and I am beyond impressed with how easy they made this transaction. I filled out the prompts on their site and shipped out my laptop using their free FedEx shipping label around noon on Monday. It is now Tuesday afternoon the following day and they have already received, finished inspecting my laptop, and have sent me the full amount quoted through Venmo. Amazing customer service! I will definitely be coming back in the future if I ever need to sell a broken Apple product!
It's quick and simple.
VERY EASY to use to obtain an ACCURATE quote for your Apple products. The whole process was EASY and FAST! My quote was SPOT ON, the instructions on how to find information about your specific device is helpful. A+ work, Roostr
Very pleased with excellent service from this site. Super fast processing and glad I was able to find a way to recycle my old macbook and receive some money as well. Would definitely recommend Roostr!
The service was quick and easy. Very good price as well.
It was a smooth and easy process and they were easy to reach when I had questions.
I was a little skeptical at first but Go Roostr is great! They made the whole process super easy and I actually got paid my full quote amount!
This was such a wonderfully painless process! It took about 2 minutes to submit information about my device and get a quote. They provided a mailing label, and I just had to pack the computer in a box and drop it at Fedex. Within a few days, they had received the computer, processed it, and paid me by Venmo. So smooth and easy. I'd highly recommend!!!
Very smooth, and gave me a really good offer for my computer even with the damage.
Amazingly quick service. Professional and informative customer service.
Easy company to work with. They were helpful answering questions I had, and I received the quoted price for my water damaged laptop. Overall, I am very satisfied with working with Go Roostr. They make selling your used laptop a breeze.
They quoted me very quickly, the shipping process was painless, and they processed the payment and sent via Venmo very quickly as well. I would recommend to anyone!
Great way to get rid of used old electronics! The business was super fast to get my payment to me once they received my product. They had great customer service and always communicated with updates. Will definitely use this business again in the future.
Awesome! shipped broken Mac made an easy hundo!
My experience with Roostr was all positive. They provided quick communication, fast shipping and seamless payment. I highly recommend using Roostr to anyone in need of selling their used Apple products.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 694 reviews