Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Couldn’t have been easier. Was sent a pre-paid label and had the money in my Venmo in less than a week. Was paid more than what Apple offered too!
This was an extremely helpful service. It was easy to send my laptop and I received quick responses and full payment as quoted in record time. Highly recommend.
Very fast and convenient only took 3 days. Gave me the best price out of any company. Would definitely recommend!!
Quick and easy! Received full quoted payment within a few days of me sending off laptop.
Easy to deal with and received payment in one day after I sent it by FedEx. They even paid the $21.00 shipping charges. Great company!
Super easy to follow directions on their website. Process is quick and simple. The quote they estimated was the actual amount I got back. No gimmicks, no lies, no second guessing. A LOT better than doing Apple's trade-in. Would recommend and do again.
Easy to use and received my money within two weeks from me shipping my laptop to them!
Super quick response time to when I sent it out— absolutely no issues with payment in the amount specified when I was quoted! I selected Venmo. Great company, even better turnaround time.
Plain and simple - highest quote on the market and quick process/payment. What else anyone would need?
The process was quick and easy. I am glad to know that my old hardware will now be use to keep other tech devices working. I would recommend Go Roostr to anyone looking to handle their old technology responsibly.
Great business and very easy to work with! I’m very impressed and will definitely be doing business with them again!
Very quick and professional service !
So easy!! The website was clear, the service and feedback were great, and the payment process happened quickly! HIGHLY recommend them!
They were fast, kept in contact throughout, and provided the exact refund amount they said they would. Highly recommend!
It was very easy, and was such a relief to see what I could do with my coffee damaged computer.
Great experience! Got way more than any other site was offering for a broken Macbook and turn around time was fantastic!
Absolutely pain-less. If there was a "worst part" it was paying for the shipping. They paid me what I quoted and provided the shipping label. Take it to Fed-Ex and you're done! 3 days later I had money in my pocket. Could not be more pleased. I thought my laptop wasn't worth $15. Pleasantly surprised!
Very good customer service and quick response. Highly recommend.
This site made it easy. Not only was able to get cashback for my MacBook Pro I was able to feel good about not having a computer just laying around. Thank you.
Great transaction process. They told me what they would pay me for my MacBook and they sent my a postage label. They let me know when they received my computer and sent the money the next day. Great to work with, I highly recommend them!
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 731 reviews