Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

I actually wasn’t sure how legit this company would be. But I had a liquid damaged 2017 MacBook Pro that was physically in good (almost great) condition. Apple wouldn’t take it for parts and suggested I recycle it. I had invested so much money and work into this computer and I didn’t want to just throw it away. It was either recycle it or try to make some money off of it, no matter how little. GoRoostr helped me make a little something out of my damaged computer. It was truly an offer I could not refuse lol. I recommend them to anyone who has products that are deemed damaged or unworthy to resell. Thank youu!
Go Roostr 5 star review on 12th January 2021
I had never heard of Roostr before but now I’m a fan. It’s an awesome service. No issues at all. Customer service was great and I was notified every step of the way with a fast payment for my old Mac. I would definitely use them again and will recco to friends and family.
I was skeptical having not heard of roostr previously, but they offered me the most money for my 2018 macbook pro, so I decided to given them a try. The transaction was super smooth and their communication was great. They did everything they said they'd do, and paid me within one business day of receiving and inspecting my mac. If I ever have another device to sell, I'll certainly use them.
Very easy process. No fuss no muss ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was initially curious how accurate this would be, but I tried it out and was very pleased with my experience. I was sent a shipping label with tracking info and my laptop was received on time. I received the payment I was quoted within an hour of them receiving my laptop. Hopefully this doesn’t happen again, but should it recur or should I come across someone in a similar situation, I will definitely recommend Go Roostr. Thank you!
They quoted me a way better price for my water damaged MacBook Pro than any other site and immediately venmoed me after receiving the computer!
Super fast and friendly service. They keep you updated throughout the process.
Responsive staff. Quick turnaround. Best price around
Great experience!
Great service! Not only did they give me the highest quote for my laptop, but they were extremely helpful and responsive to all of my questions. Working with the team at Go Roostr was extremely easy and seamless.
great! sold my water damaged macbook air to them and they provided the shipping label and everything. got the payment in my paypal account. very easy and good
Quick and easy
This service is awesome. I had a macbook that was still in good shape but wanted to get rid of and I shipped it in, they received it, and a day later I was paid out. No issues at all. Their customer service was great and they kept me notified every step of the way. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to my friends and family!
The process was precisely as advertised and payment came even faster than expected. I would recommend Go Roostr to anyone!
Very fast and reliable process. I recommend.
Awesome customer service! Once they received my product I got an email and payment within the same day.
I was a little scared at first but since my MacBook was broken I had nothing to lose! It’s totally legit, they literally emailed me a few minutes after my Mac was delivered to them. They Venmo me the that same day and they sent the exact amount that was estimated on the website. I would definitely recommend this site!
Why recycle when you can sell for parts? The whole process could not have been easier. 10 out of 10, would recommend.
Positive experience. Accurate quote. Great communication. Fast payment. What could be better?
all good.