Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

I picked Go Roostr out of a half dozen competitors based on internet ratings, having never recycled a Mac before. I was looking for a company that would be clear about how to follow their process, fair in their valuing of my used Mac, responsive as the process proceeded and quick with the agreed upon payment. Go Roostr exceeded my expectations on every one of these points. I have already and will continue to recommend them to any one needing this service. I am a completely satisfied customer.
Selling my Mac to these folks was beyond easy, and the price they paid was extremely fair. Their communication before, during and after the sale was quick, responsive and thorough. I can't imagine anything going smoother!
I had a great experience. The amount I received for my Macbook Pro was what I was originally quoted online (and the highest bid I could find after trying many different services). The team at Go Rootr was communicative, courteous, and timely in their correspondence. Thanks so much guys!
I sold them my macbook. It was an easy online process and they sent me exactly the amount they estimated. They provide the best estimate for my macbook to begin with as well. Very happy with the whole transaction and highly recommend them.
Amazing!!!fast and sent the money to my account within minutes of receiving. My MacBook Air was not working and found this great place online. Highly recommend.
Trustworthy. After working with crooked Verizon, who said my phone had trade in value, then said it was worth nothing and would not return my phone, these people are on the up and up. They said what they would pay, then sent out a check within one day.. I’m selling them an old iPad Pro now.
My 2017 Macbook Pro had a cracked screen and expired warranty, so I had no choice but to purchase a new laptop. I had no idea where to start when it came to selling the cracked one, but Go Roostr made this the easiest, most hassle-free process! Other sites gave me disappointing quotes and I was going to settle for one of them until I decided to do one more search and that's how I found Go Roostr. They gave me a quote that blew the others out of the park, I honestly thought it was a joke! Do yourself the BIGGEST favor and choose Go Roostr. They also sent the payment the same day they received the laptop. So glad they took this off my hands!
Awesome service. They made sending in my old computer super easy. They were very communicative through the whole process and gave me a great rate to buy my computer.
Simple and easy and got my money to me quick
Super quick, professional, and easy. No hassle and best quote out of anywhere I looked. Thanks!
I found Roostr on the internet. I needed to sale an older MacBook Pro. I followed a few simple steps and within a couple of days they funded.

Great communication and service!!

Highly recommend
Very reliable and legit! I was worried at first that this wasn’t a legit company but they are and very responsive. 10/10 would recommend
Quick and easy, we will definitely be using Go Roostr again!
I was having some problems with my 2015 Macbook Pro. I no longer had Apple Care so I was quoted $536 to have it fixed at the Apple Store. At that price, I figured I'd be better off buying a new Mac and attempting to sell my old one.

Unfortunately, since my Macbook was having issues not one company would offer me anything until I found Go Roostr. Go Roostr offered me $119 for my old MacBook and had the money in my account the same day they received my computer. Thank you Go Roostr!
Very prompt and best price quote always. Number 1 choice when selling Apple products.
Very seamless process to get a quote, ship, and get paid for my broken MacBook. I was quoted slightly higher ($20 or so) by another site but this site seemed safer with better reviews and also had a better overall user experience and user interface.
Easy and quick process. I got paid the full amount quoted. I heard back in 2 days. Highly recommend.
Transaction went as expected. I evaluated the laptop I had for sale. They offered me a price that was reasonable for the condition of the laptop I had. Mailed it in with the label they sent and got my check it a week or so. The only delay in the process was the postal service. Since my check was tracked I could see it sat in the Philly post office for 3 days.
I sent Go Roostr my 2016 MacBook Pro. They acknowledge receipt of it promptly. They wrote a check for the ammount promised on my quote and shipped the check to me promptly. Funds were received. Everything about the transaction met my expectations. I would recommend Go Roostr.
Legit, easy, and transacts exactly as indicated. Great customer service.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 694 reviews