Gogoprint Singapore Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Gogoprint Singapore

About Gogoprint Singapore: The one-stop printing shop for businesses of all sizes.

+6531593042

info@gogoprint.sg

Tell us how Gogoprint Singapore made you happy

"Today, Gogoprint responded more satisfactorily and will rectify the problems of the letterheads. Thank you very much and we appreciate your actions."
"Very disappointed in the solution that gogoprint gave for the printing of letterheads. We printed the first batch in small quantity as trial because gogoprint said they do not accept actual letterhead to match the printing, only pdf file. The first production was not good. We did not complain because perhaps our pdf file is the problem. Second batch, we corrected our pdf file and we accepted the quality. We thought the quality of this batch will be reflected in the next bulk purchase. Third batch, we adjusted a little bit more for the pdf file to make sure the color and some area are better than 2nd batch, and we print in bulk in expectation it will at least be near to the second batch if not better. But the third batch is 'DIFFERENT' from the 2nd batch, quality not accepted. We explained to gogoprint the problem. The answer, the different is in printing small and big quantity. Small quantity using digital printing, big quantity using offset printing, so that's the price difference. But this is not mentioned in the website or quote. The color difference is not only 10%. it's alot. They still do not want to see the actual printing that show the difference. They offered a 30% discount for the next purchase. but I will be stuck with 2000 unacceptable letterheads already. Also how can we trust that the next printing will be the same, when we cannot make sure the small quantity is the reflection of big quantity and they do not even accept the actual printing difference? how can we make sure the pdf can be reflected as it is in the printing? We are very disappointed and will not print with gogoprint again."
Dear customer,

We apologize that the prints did not match your expectation. As we were using offset printer for your latest order, there may be a slight color difference when comparing to the previous order,
However, We will get in touch with you again shortly to try understand and resolve your issue.

Gogoprint team
"Very high quality work and easy to collaborate with. Topped-up with before time delivery. Thanks."
"Very efficient! Very quick in responding to artwork & printing. Delivery is very swift and always earlier than selected date & time!"
"User-friendly website and prompt service, response and delivery. Thank you Gogoprint!"
"Good advise on how to customize own name card. Fast service. Cheap in price and good aftersales follow up."
How do you think the service can be improved ? The delivery, if late, should inform customer.
"Good quality stickers. Will definitely order again! Just that the delivery wasn't on time."
"Fast, good price and quality"
How do you think the service can be improved ? none
"the outcome of the print is nice and prompt delivery too"
"Good quality and affordable"
"Good customer service with prompt replies. Delivery was fast too. Stickers quality was good. Overall experience is really pleasant :)"
"professionally handled. love it"
How do you think the service can be improved ? NA
"The website was particularly informative and easy to understand, which made it straightforward and easy to receive what I wanted without needing human intervention. This should be the way forward."
"Even though, was told that the resolution was poor, after printed out, it looks OK. I am satisfied with the service."
"I was extremely disappointed with gogoprint. I had to print vouchers for a promotion and I send them for printing 1.5 week before. Choose the date of arrival 3 days before my promotion start so it gives me a buffer but when it was suppose to arrive it didn’t came. I called their hotline many many times yet I couldn’t get through. Checked my status and it was processing. And the next day I finally got to them they checked my order and said the order was on hold because of the size. To my horror, the earliest they could send it to me was 5 days later because of the weekend nobody is working. I was really unhappy about how nobody even called to let me know that they can't fulfil their time promise. Long story short, I had to look for another printing shop to get my vouchers printed (express) and had to pay so much more. Order from Gogoprint if you like taking risks."
"To be honest, most convenient website and service I've seen around in Singapore"
"fast and reasonable pricing … convenient too."
How do you think the service can be improved ? My colleagues really liked the web interface - i would like a "dummy" account so I can show them the whole process.
"Very easy to use on line ordering with a minimum 5 copies so you can see what the final will look like. The staff are quick to respond with very helpful comments and suggestions to get the book, booklet, pamphlet printed very quickly; they were the fastest and best ( I did use other printers locally and internationally )"
"Everything ok"
How do you think the service can be improved ? I hope someone is there to answer the phone call or set a time for customer to call between certain timing.
"Beginning, I had some queries and tried to call them with the number listed in Gogoprint a number of time but no one seemed to pick up the call. After some email exchanges and when the product arrived, I am a very satisfied customer."
Gogoprint Singapore is rated 4.30 based on 33 reviews