Gogoprint Singapore Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Gogoprint Singapore

About Gogoprint Singapore: The one-stop printing shop for businesses of all sizes.

+6531593042

info@gogoprint.sg

Tell us how Gogoprint Singapore made you happy

Telephone
"I was extremely disappointed with gogoprint. I had to print vouchers for a promotion and I send them for printing 1.5 week before. Choose the date of arrival 3 days before my promotion start so it gives me a buffer but when it was suppose to arrive it didn’t came. I called their hotline many many times yet I couldn’t get through. Checked my status and it was processing. And the next day I finally got to them they checked my order and said the order was on hold because of the size. To my horror, the earliest they could send it to me was 5 days later because of the weekend nobody is working. I was really unhappy about how nobody even called to let me know that they can't fulfil their time promise. Long story short, I had to look for another printing shop to get my vouchers printed (express) and had to pay so much more. Order from Gogoprint if you like taking risks."
"To be honest, most convenient website and service I've seen around in Singapore"
"fast and reasonable pricing … convenient too."
How do you think the service can be improved ? My colleagues really liked the web interface - i would like a "dummy" account so I can show them the whole process.
"Very easy to use on line ordering with a minimum 5 copies so you can see what the final will look like. The staff are quick to respond with very helpful comments and suggestions to get the book, booklet, pamphlet printed very quickly; they were the fastest and best ( I did use other printers locally and internationally )"
"Everything ok"
"lousy service. promised to deliver on 23rd Nov, until 27th Nov, i still dont receive anything. called the call center, below is the conversation: Me " you are suppose to deliver last Fri, but i havent receive it" Gogoprint " wait, and we will deliver today" Me "it is 6pm, i haven't receive any call and any parcel" Gogoprint " wait... we will deliver from 10am to 10pm" Me " i havent been waiting at home the whole day!" Gogoprint "wait..." Me "what if i dont receive today?" Gogoprint "wait.." Waste of my time... by the time i receive it... the event is OVER!"
Dear customer, it seems like your order was shipped out on 21 November. We are currently coordinating with our logistics partner to determine the cause of the delay. We will get back to your shortly with an update
We have gotten confirmation that the parcel is currently out for delivery. A driver will call you soon :)
How do you think the service can be improved ? I hope someone is there to answer the phone call or set a time for customer to call between certain timing.
"Beginning, I had some queries and tried to call them with the number listed in Gogoprint a number of time but no one seemed to pick up the call. After some email exchanges and when the product arrived, I am a very satisfied customer."
"Happy with the customer service and also printing quality. Well done."
"Great printing and delivered on time"
"Great service."
"There is always room for improvement."
How do you think the service can be improved ? The quality of the envelope.
"Other than the small issue I found on the envelope I purchased, everything is nice and the staff is very friendly."
"It’s fast, that’s what I love! Much better than Thailand Gogoprint."
How do you think the service can be improved ? Nothing at the moment
"The overall process of ordering to receiving the poster is smooth and easy"
"delivery was efficient. Thank you gogoprint."
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that your experience with Gogoprint was worth only a "3 stars" review.

Could you please let us know, how we can work on improving our service? We take customer satisfaction very seriously, and are fully committed to continuous improvement.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Gogoprint team
"Needed to print some flyers urgently for my store opening. Ordered on Monday, received the products on Wednesday (1 day early). Thank you, GoGo Print"
"Was having some artwork issues, but the team resolved them quickly. Delivery in time, and good value for the money."
"Gogoprint is easy to use and allows you to do your own layout (or pick a template if that is what you prefer). Process is easy and delivery is quick! (:"
"Great customer service!"
"Great quality printing and paper quality"
Gogoprint Singapore is rated 3.95 based on 21 reviews