Gogoprint Singapore Reviews

2AM

+6531593042

info@gogoprint.sg

Tell us how Gogoprint Singapore made you happy

"Ease of use and speed of processing"
Are you Gogoprint Singapore? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It is the first time I use and your service staff Kyle is helpful to address my doubt and concern."
"fast delivery and good quality."
"Very accommodating and responsive to what needs to be done, received my business card earlier than expected"
"Terrible service. Place online order for receipt book on the 24 July. Expected to get my order on the 21 Aug. Should. Have approach any offset printer for the job. Definitely the waiting period is much shorter. Further no refund only credit for next order. You must be kidding. Would there ever by a next time. Don't waste time on gogoprint."
Greetings,

We apologize that we took longer than usual to process this order as we require your approval to print via the online proof that was emailed to you.

We will get in touch with you shortly to discuss how we could help resolve and proceed with this order.

best regards,
Gogoprint Team.
"Delivery on time"
"My name cards printed with them look like running out of ink. I submitted the art work in their website and the artwork is beautiful. I asked them to reprint. They kept asking me to help them find the problem when the printed name cards are so different from the original art work in terms of colours. It's such waste of my time. Then, I never heard from them again. I guess they just used finding a problem to delay the reprinting so I would give up asking them to reprint my name cards. And yes, they lose me as a customer."
Greetings Laura,

We apologize that this issue took a while to be resolved as we needed to ensure that even with a reprint the same issue will not reoccur.

We will contact you shortly to provide you with an update and resolution to this matter.

Gogoprint team.
"The account manager Yang Choo gave many wrong information. My 15K money packets were delivered to the wrong address! In addition they dont provide test print and the printed copy quality was terrible. colour was faded. Best of all their manager Julie F. did not follow up with my complaint. i will never engage this weak company anymore."
"The name card print a lot of issues"
Hi Ayumi,

We have received your feedback and we apologize that the quality of the printed cards were not up to your expectation.

We will contact you during business hours tomorrow to help rectify and resolve this issue.

Regards
Gogoprint team
"If only I could give 0 stars. The namecards I got looked as if the printer ran out of ink and admin if they butcher knifed it. Horrible. Will never approach them for any services. Fast? Yes. Cheap? Yes. But indeed you get what you pay for."
Hi Pei Qi,

We apologize that the printed items are not printed to your expectation, we have received your email on the feedback and we're looking into it.

We will give you a call shortly to help rectify this.

regards,
Gogoprint team
"I ordered some flyers after being recommended this website by a friend. I was surprised to see them get delivered early. The price was also very decent. Will use again"
"Utter disappointment. Got tricked twice by such a "professional" company. 1) They simply misprint my stickers. Both of the stickers had distinct designs. Simply got a refund afterwards. That is fine, so I gave them a second chance. 2nd time I didn't give a chance for them to trick me. 2) I gave them 3 different resolutions for my bookmark designs. 1000dpi, 600 dpi and 300 dpi. Despite giving them three different DPIs, the artwork is still below 300dpi. So, the support team called me. Tina spoke to me how about the difference between DPI and PPI. So I understand what she wants to portray. So, I did my research on YouTube on how to change the DPI on photoshop. So, I did not do anything wrong. I simply followed the same thing. Guess what, Tina giggled while explaining my thought process. Disrespectful. Afterwards, she called a Malay guy trying to explain the things that Tina had already explained. He explained what DPI is. Come on, I am not that illiterate for me to get a direct translation of "DPI". After both of them convincing me that despite me changing the DPI, it will still be lower than 300 and I will receive NON-PIXELATED bookmarks. I trusted them. Well, I received a pixelated bookmarks. The quality team did not do a perfect job. Disappointed with the customer support and production/quality team. Think twice before buying from GoGoprint SG. Looks can be deceiving. Peace."
Dear Saif,

Thank you for taking the same to share your experience with us, We apologize that the latest prints were not up to your expectation and we will do our utmost to rectify this.

We have also received your email on this matter and we'll be in touch with you soon to resolve this.

best regards,
Gogoprint
"Gogoprint is just a printing platform, they outsource all the order to different company. That's why you wont get the same result everytime you print."
Hi Jessica,

That is correct. We are a platform and collaborate very closely with different printing suppliers. Our close working relationship with partners reflects our 100% commitment to delivering high and consistent product quality and making the life of SMEs easier.

Could you please share your order number and let us know exactly what went wrong ? That way, we can hopefully correct any mistake and take the appropriate measures to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Kind regards,
Gogoprint
"Today, Gogoprint responded more satisfactorily and will rectify the problems of the letterheads. Thank you very much and we appreciate your actions."
"Very high quality work and easy to collaborate with. Topped-up with before time delivery. Thanks."
"Very efficient! Very quick in responding to artwork & printing. Delivery is very swift and always earlier than selected date & time!"
"User-friendly website and prompt service, response and delivery. Thank you Gogoprint!"
"Good advise on how to customize own name card. Fast service. Cheap in price and good aftersales follow up."
How do you think the service can be improved ? The delivery, if late, should inform customer.
"Good quality stickers. Will definitely order again! Just that the delivery wasn't on time."
"Fast, good price and quality"
Gogoprint Singapore is rated 4.00 based on 42 reviews