Gogoprint Singapore Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Gogoprint Singapore

About Gogoprint Singapore: The one-stop printing shop for businesses of all sizes.

+6531593042

info@gogoprint.sg

Tell us how Gogoprint Singapore made you happy

"The service from the start was great! From getting paper samples to prepping the artwork, I get the help I need really quick. On top of that, I received my item earlier by a day!"
"Very easy to choose the format and paper, superior website than other competitors, excellent price with prompt delivery."
"All information are easy to understand and delivery process is up-to-date."
"Swift delivery and fuss free ordering"
"The name card print a lot of issues"
Hi Ayumi,

We have received your feedback and we apologize that the quality of the printed cards were not up to your expectation.

We will contact you during business hours tomorrow to help rectify and resolve this issue.

Regards
Gogoprint team
"If only I could give 0 stars. The namecards I got looked as if the printer ran out of ink and admin if they butcher knifed it. Horrible. Will never approach them for any services. Fast? Yes. Cheap? Yes. But indeed you get what you pay for."
Hi Pei Qi,

We apologize that the printed items are not printed to your expectation, we have received your email on the feedback and we're looking into it.

We will give you a call shortly to help rectify this.

regards,
Gogoprint team
"I ordered some flyers after being recommended this website by a friend. I was surprised to see them get delivered early. The price was also very decent. Will use again"
"Utter disappointment. Got tricked twice by such a "professional" company. 1) They simply misprint my stickers. Both of the stickers had distinct designs. Simply got a refund afterwards. That is fine, so I gave them a second chance. 2nd time I didn't give a chance for them to trick me. 2) I gave them 3 different resolutions for my bookmark designs. 1000dpi, 600 dpi and 300 dpi. Despite giving them three different DPIs, the artwork is still below 300dpi. So, the support team called me. Tina spoke to me how about the difference between DPI and PPI. So I understand what she wants to portray. So, I did my research on YouTube on how to change the DPI on photoshop. So, I did not do anything wrong. I simply followed the same thing. Guess what, Tina giggled while explaining my thought process. Disrespectful. Afterwards, she called a Malay guy trying to explain the things that Tina had already explained. He explained what DPI is. Come on, I am not that illiterate for me to get a direct translation of "DPI". After both of them convincing me that despite me changing the DPI, it will still be lower than 300 and I will receive NON-PIXELATED bookmarks. I trusted them. Well, I received a pixelated bookmarks. The quality team did not do a perfect job. Disappointed with the customer support and production/quality team. Think twice before buying from GoGoprint SG. Looks can be deceiving. Peace."
Dear Saif,

Thank you for taking the same to share your experience with us, We apologize that the latest prints were not up to your expectation and we will do our utmost to rectify this.

We have also received your email on this matter and we'll be in touch with you soon to resolve this.

best regards,
Gogoprint
"Gogoprint is just a printing platform, they outsource all the order to different company. That's why you wont get the same result everytime you print."
Hi Jessica,

That is correct. We are a platform and collaborate very closely with different printing suppliers. Our close working relationship with partners reflects our 100% commitment to delivering high and consistent product quality and making the life of SMEs easier.

Could you please share your order number and let us know exactly what went wrong ? That way, we can hopefully correct any mistake and take the appropriate measures to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Kind regards,
Gogoprint
"Today, Gogoprint responded more satisfactorily and will rectify the problems of the letterheads. Thank you very much and we appreciate your actions."
"Very disappointed in the solution that gogoprint gave for the printing of letterheads. We printed the first batch in small quantity as trial because gogoprint said they do not accept actual letterhead to match the printing, only pdf file. The first production was not good. We did not complain because perhaps our pdf file is the problem. Second batch, we corrected our pdf file and we accepted the quality. We thought the quality of this batch will be reflected in the next bulk purchase. Third batch, we adjusted a little bit more for the pdf file to make sure the color and some area are better than 2nd batch, and we print in bulk in expectation it will at least be near to the second batch if not better. But the third batch is 'DIFFERENT' from the 2nd batch, quality not accepted. We explained to gogoprint the problem. The answer, the different is in printing small and big quantity. Small quantity using digital printing, big quantity using offset printing, so that's the price difference. But this is not mentioned in the website or quote. The color difference is not only 10%. it's alot. They still do not want to see the actual printing that show the difference. They offered a 30% discount for the next purchase. but I will be stuck with 2000 unacceptable letterheads already. Also how can we trust that the next printing will be the same, when we cannot make sure the small quantity is the reflection of big quantity and they do not even accept the actual printing difference? how can we make sure the pdf can be reflected as it is in the printing? We are very disappointed and will not print with gogoprint again."
Dear customer,

We apologize that the prints did not match your expectation. As we were using offset printer for your latest order, there may be a slight color difference when comparing to the previous order,
However, We will get in touch with you again shortly to try understand and resolve your issue.

Gogoprint team
"Very high quality work and easy to collaborate with. Topped-up with before time delivery. Thanks."
"Very efficient! Very quick in responding to artwork & printing. Delivery is very swift and always earlier than selected date & time!"
"User-friendly website and prompt service, response and delivery. Thank you Gogoprint!"
"Good advise on how to customize own name card. Fast service. Cheap in price and good aftersales follow up."
How do you think the service can be improved ? The delivery, if late, should inform customer.
"Good quality stickers. Will definitely order again! Just that the delivery wasn't on time."
"Fast, good price and quality"
How do you think the service can be improved ? none
"the outcome of the print is nice and prompt delivery too"
"Good quality and affordable"
"Good customer service with prompt replies. Delivery was fast too. Stickers quality was good. Overall experience is really pleasant :)"
Gogoprint Singapore is rated 4.10 based on 42 reviews