GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
I received my merchandise as timely as possible and am pleased with the quality.
The quality of the product is good.
This is my first time buying from Kimco. The Weller soldering iron I ordered is exactly what I was looking for. It took 3 weeks to get here, but it was worth the wait.
Web site was confusing.
We experienced a problem with the lamp & after reaching out to you understand the mfg is replacing the light.
The order was shipped quickly but the packaging was not adequate to survive trip so the order needed to be resent. The replacement process was very good as was the packaging of the replacement order.
Happy with everything but the insane shipping
Would have purchased more if not for that
Good quality products at a good price and delivery was fast. Update me on some of my order that was placed on back order and expected time of delivery to full fill my order.
Internet purchase needs to be more streamlined. Verification of order only if not clear
Looking for belts. discovered your site, ordered. Pleased. Will do business again. Thanks
I ordered some IPA wipes from Kimco. The order process online and payment, etc were fine and easy enough. My only gripe with Kimco, and hence my rating, is that my shipping address was NOT my billing address and someone over there lost the plot and had my wipes shipped to my billing address (this was a business purchase). Despite the sales team trying to get FedEx to change delivery to my shipping address, it still went to my billing address. It's all good, though, as I called them to have it inter-officed back to me.
So double check your Ship Tos everyone, if your shipping and billing addresses are different.
Got them. Product is as described, showing is a bit slow, guess out of stock may be.
Great vendor. Surprised some items not in stock so I waited aprox 2 weeks for items.
My order came right away which was great! But one item was wrong. I contacted you through an email and the matter was solved right away. Thanks to Nathan Lelle
We received the order sooner than expected. But, as I was assembling it today, I dropped a leg and one of the wheels broke. Is it possible for you to ship another wheel?

Thanks,
Lori
Ordered via Paypal
immediately charged for all parts ordered
all parts were not in stock, shipped piecemeal
Fast shipping and good customer services
Easy to use site, quick shipping and well packed items. The 5 star rating was withheld since the web site doesn't state if items are in stock or if there will be a delay in shipping.
Hi: Thank you for shipping right product. I hope in future you can ship it faster from manufacturer
Kimco has been exceptional in providing the product I want in a timely manner at good prices. I have not done enough business with them for a 5 star rating.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 898 reviews