GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"In 2015 I purchased a Hako Soldering Station and supplies, Soldapullit, etc. and was thoroughly pleased and still using for many Guitar Electronics projects and kits now in 2017 and hope to again in 2018. I would definitely buy from KIMCO again for things I cant get locally. However, receiving this email today, and I thought it was to review a purchase not my overall experience put the fear of identity theft in my mind. The phrase "Your Recent Purchase" may not be applicable for everyone this email was sent to and your marketing approach, with respect to this, should be carefully reviewed. I called KIMCO and clarified the intent of this email so I was assured that my fears were unnecessary. This did cost you the 5th star though!"
"As advertised. Minus one star because it is so light. I added weights in bottom so it doesn't move while i use it"
"The 5-SA-PI is a good tweezer but for the price and for its applications for botanical micrscopy I would go with the 5-SA-SE everytime."
"They look like good quality tools;"
"very easy and accommodating to work with. thanks"
"Great products however many are not stocked ... so inquiry first if the item is ready for shipping... or expect delay"
"Excellent except for the little marker that moves for measurement slips sometimes. Also replacement blades are expensive. Otherwise its a neat little gadget."
"They are good, but very hard to install."
"provides a reasonably durable, quick repair to soldermask."
"seems to work as needed"
"Solder tends to stick to the inside of the nozzle and is a bit irritating to have to constantly pick it off the inner channel. Other than that, it sucks solder pretty well just doesn't push it out cleanly."
"I wish they wouldn't hassle me so much for this review..."
"excellent prices good quality"
"It works well"
"Got my order right away. Wish the wrist strap was longer but all in all good buy."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 464 reviews