GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Avai
Great service but please update website to clarify if not in stock, thanks
I have purchased from them twice now. They were very helpful in making sure that I ordered the correct items that I needed.
In 2015 I purchased a Hako Soldering Station and supplies, Soldapullit, etc. and was thoroughly pleased and still using for many Guitar Electronics projects and kits now in 2017 and hope to again in 2018. I would definitely buy from KIMCO again for things I cant get locally. However, receiving this email today, and I thought it was to review a purchase not my overall experience put the fear of identity theft in my mind. The phrase "Your Recent Purchase" may not be applicable for everyone this email was sent to and your marketing approach, with respect to this, should be carefully reviewed. I called KIMCO and clarified the intent of this email so I was assured that my fears were unnecessary. This did cost you the 5th star though!
The solder guns I buy from your company are always sent in a timely manner.
As advertised. Minus one star because it is so light. I added weights in bottom so it doesn't move while i use it
The 5-SA-PI is a good tweezer but for the price and for its applications for botanical micrscopy I would go with the 5-SA-SE everytime.
They look like good quality tools;
very easy and accommodating to work with. thanks
Great products however many are not stocked ... so inquiry first if the item is ready for shipping... or expect delay
Excellent except for the little marker that moves for measurement slips sometimes. Also replacement blades are expensive. Otherwise its a neat little gadget.
They are good, but very hard to install.
provides a reasonably durable, quick repair to soldermask.
seems to work as needed
Solder tends to stick to the inside of the nozzle and is a bit irritating to have to constantly pick it off the inner channel. Other than that, it sucks solder pretty well just doesn't push it out cleanly.
Great tool
I wish they wouldn't hassle me so much for this review...
excellent prices good quality
It works well
Got my order right away. Wish the wrist strap was longer but all in all good buy.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.75 based on 511 reviews