GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Very fast and efficient service."
"always the best price and stocked"
"Super fast shipping!"
"Great service, fast shipping."
"well made machine. operates as advertised"
"Pompt delivery, good product!"
"The Weller Iron works as advertised... It heats up quickly and made soldering my PL259s quick and easy !"
"GOOD SERVICES"
"Excelent service and quickly response"
"Very professional with a quick turn-around time. We’re extremely pleased and would definitely order again! Many thanks!!! Robin"
"Best prices around! Shipping was quick.. Won a new customer! Thanks and much appreciation!"
"Good prices, prompt shipping, good service, my go to supplier for solder and soldering equipment supplies."
"Amazing customer support, very knowledgeable, and they answered my questions immediately! Thanks"
"Good selection, good price, good service. I would recommend this to anyone looking for xcelite tools."
"Good service, That you can trust"
"GoKimco did a fantastic job with my order. Great communication. The solder station was double boxed and shipped fast. The extra tip I ordered, was also flagged on the packing list, where I would find it inside. I will continue to buy from GoKimco in the future, and I highly recommend them to anyone else. Thanks so much."
"PERFECT ON TIME product works great"
"Good service fast shipment"
"The part I ordered was out of stock but Kimco communicated with me right up until the part was shipped. Very happy with the service."
"Needed some Hakko iron tips. Service was great, shipped free, and arrived quickly."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.75 based on 493 reviews