GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Great products, very good prices, but it seemed like it took a long time to get my order filled delivered.
Very easy to work with. Great communication.
Quick responded. Recommended
Thanks
Overall easy to navigate. Order was packaged well and everything has worked well so far. I only wish there was more info to differentiate between similar products, but that may only matter to people like me who are hobbyists.
When I felt that some documentation was missing I called Kimco and was put through to a technician who explained Weller's intent and the additional information available on the web. The technician understood my hesitation in the stiffness of the soldering tips and gave me detailed understanding of the retention joint. He also gave me a phone number for a Weller employee to inquire further should that be needed. The response really impressed me and no justification seemed to be needed. I am very favorably impressed and will keep Kimco in mind when I have further equipment needs. Well done!!!
Good service. Good prices. Would be nice if they had more in stock.
Great products, slow shipping
good for phones and electronics!
I always like the products that KIMCO supplies. I wish they would ship UPS not USPS when shipping product that needs to arrive next day (i.e. solder paste). USPS isn't reliable enough.
The solder we get melts fast. Exactly what we need.
Your website does not work very well.
Would have ordered more items but the webpages jump around.
Good tools plus great service
Good company, with trust worthy products, great customer service. Only concern is shipping fees are high, use your own account if you have negotiated rates.
Will continue using GoKimco :)
Thanks for the great service
The website was fluid but not intuitive. Shipping was quicker than expected. Product has been as expected.
Good
I am glad that you provided the product, but it took a lot longer for us to get then you originally said it would.
Liked the color of the item. Easy to use.
I purchased T-1610-50pk. You get a 4 because I couldn't find a size description of the wipes. They are a little small, but I'll make due. Otherwise, your delivery time was great!
the shipping was delayed but it's understandable during this time.
packaging was done right.
Thank you!