GoKimco.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"We received the order sooner than expected. But, as I was assembling it today, I dropped a leg and one of the wheels broke. Is it possible for you to ship another wheel? Thanks, Lori"
"Ordered via Paypal immediately charged for all parts ordered all parts were not in stock, shipped piecemeal"
"Fast shipping and good customer services"
"Easy to use site, quick shipping and well packed items. The 5 star rating was withheld since the web site doesn't state if items are in stock or if there will be a delay in shipping."
"Hi: Thank you for shipping right product. I hope in future you can ship it faster from manufacturer"
"Kimco has been exceptional in providing the product I want in a timely manner at good prices. I have not done enough business with them for a 5 star rating."
"everything good. would have liked more info on what size to order. had to guess."
"I ordered soldering iron & tips with solder. Was listed free shipping on all items. Emailed sales & was told solder was not included in free shipping. But, would reimburse next day for shipping costs. Never did receive. Thanks"
"the website was easy to use and we received our parts."
"After shopping many various websites Kimco had the most competitive pricing and delivered on time. Great job."
"Great service but please update website to clarify if not in stock, thanks"
"I have purchased from them twice now. They were very helpful in making sure that I ordered the correct items that I needed."
"The solder guns I buy from your company are always sent in a timely manner."
"In 2015 I purchased a Hako Soldering Station and supplies, Soldapullit, etc. and was thoroughly pleased and still using for many Guitar Electronics projects and kits now in 2017 and hope to again in 2018. I would definitely buy from KIMCO again for things I cant get locally. However, receiving this email today, and I thought it was to review a purchase not my overall experience put the fear of identity theft in my mind. The phrase "Your Recent Purchase" may not be applicable for everyone this email was sent to and your marketing approach, with respect to this, should be carefully reviewed. I called KIMCO and clarified the intent of this email so I was assured that my fears were unnecessary. This did cost you the 5th star though!"
"As advertised. Minus one star because it is so light. I added weights in bottom so it doesn't move while i use it"
"The 5-SA-PI is a good tweezer but for the price and for its applications for botanical micrscopy I would go with the 5-SA-SE everytime."
"They look like good quality tools;"
"very easy and accommodating to work with. thanks"
"Great products however many are not stocked ... so inquiry first if the item is ready for shipping... or expect delay"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.77 based on 427 reviews