GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Internet purchase needs to be more streamlined. Verification of order only if not clear"
"Looking for belts. discovered your site, ordered. Pleased. Will do business again. Thanks"
"I ordered some IPA wipes from Kimco. The order process online and payment, etc were fine and easy enough. My only gripe with Kimco, and hence my rating, is that my shipping address was NOT my billing address and someone over there lost the plot and had my wipes shipped to my billing address (this was a business purchase). Despite the sales team trying to get FedEx to change delivery to my shipping address, it still went to my billing address. It's all good, though, as I called them to have it inter-officed back to me. So double check your Ship Tos everyone, if your shipping and billing addresses are different."
"Got them. Product is as described, showing is a bit slow, guess out of stock may be."
"Great vendor. Surprised some items not in stock so I waited aprox 2 weeks for items."
"My order came right away which was great! But one item was wrong. I contacted you through an email and the matter was solved right away. Thanks to Nathan Lelle"
"We received the order sooner than expected. But, as I was assembling it today, I dropped a leg and one of the wheels broke. Is it possible for you to ship another wheel? Thanks, Lori"
"Ordered via Paypal immediately charged for all parts ordered all parts were not in stock, shipped piecemeal"
"Fast shipping and good customer services"
"Easy to use site, quick shipping and well packed items. The 5 star rating was withheld since the web site doesn't state if items are in stock or if there will be a delay in shipping."
"Hi: Thank you for shipping right product. I hope in future you can ship it faster from manufacturer"
"Kimco has been exceptional in providing the product I want in a timely manner at good prices. I have not done enough business with them for a 5 star rating."
"everything good. would have liked more info on what size to order. had to guess."
"I ordered soldering iron & tips with solder. Was listed free shipping on all items. Emailed sales & was told solder was not included in free shipping. But, would reimburse next day for shipping costs. Never did receive. Thanks"
"the website was easy to use and we received our parts."
"After shopping many various websites Kimco had the most competitive pricing and delivered on time. Great job."
"Great service but please update website to clarify if not in stock, thanks"
"I have purchased from them twice now. They were very helpful in making sure that I ordered the correct items that I needed."
"The solder guns I buy from your company are always sent in a timely manner."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 478 reviews