GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Good company, with trust worthy products, great customer service. Only concern is shipping fees are high, use your own account if you have negotiated rates.
Will continue using GoKimco :)
Thanks for the great service
The website was fluid but not intuitive. Shipping was quicker than expected. Product has been as expected.
Good
I am glad that you provided the product, but it took a lot longer for us to get then you originally said it would.
Liked the color of the item. Easy to use.
I purchased T-1610-50pk. You get a 4 because I couldn't find a size description of the wipes. They are a little small, but I'll make due. Otherwise, your delivery time was great!
the shipping was delayed but it's understandable during this time.
packaging was done right.
Thank you!
I received my merchandise as timely as possible and am pleased with the quality.
The quality of the product is good.
This is my first time buying from Kimco. The Weller soldering iron I ordered is exactly what I was looking for. It took 3 weeks to get here, but it was worth the wait.
Web site was confusing.
We experienced a problem with the lamp & after reaching out to you understand the mfg is replacing the light.
The order was shipped quickly but the packaging was not adequate to survive trip so the order needed to be resent. The replacement process was very good as was the packaging of the replacement order.
Happy with everything but the insane shipping
Would have purchased more if not for that
Good quality products at a good price and delivery was fast. Update me on some of my order that was placed on back order and expected time of delivery to full fill my order.
Internet purchase needs to be more streamlined. Verification of order only if not clear
Looking for belts. discovered your site, ordered. Pleased. Will do business again. Thanks
I ordered some IPA wipes from Kimco. The order process online and payment, etc were fine and easy enough. My only gripe with Kimco, and hence my rating, is that my shipping address was NOT my billing address and someone over there lost the plot and had my wipes shipped to my billing address (this was a business purchase). Despite the sales team trying to get FedEx to change delivery to my shipping address, it still went to my billing address. It's all good, though, as I called them to have it inter-officed back to me.
So double check your Ship Tos everyone, if your shipping and billing addresses are different.
Got them. Product is as described, showing is a bit slow, guess out of stock may be.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 743 reviews