GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Good service. Good prices. Would be nice if they had more in stock.
Great products, slow shipping
good for phones and electronics!
I always like the products that KIMCO supplies. I wish they would ship UPS not USPS when shipping product that needs to arrive next day (i.e. solder paste). USPS isn't reliable enough.
The solder we get melts fast. Exactly what we need.
Your website does not work very well.
Would have ordered more items but the webpages jump around.
Good tools plus great service
Good company, with trust worthy products, great customer service. Only concern is shipping fees are high, use your own account if you have negotiated rates.
Will continue using GoKimco :)
Thanks for the great service
The website was fluid but not intuitive. Shipping was quicker than expected. Product has been as expected.
Good
I am glad that you provided the product, but it took a lot longer for us to get then you originally said it would.
Liked the color of the item. Easy to use.
I purchased T-1610-50pk. You get a 4 because I couldn't find a size description of the wipes. They are a little small, but I'll make due. Otherwise, your delivery time was great!
the shipping was delayed but it's understandable during this time.
packaging was done right.
Thank you!
I received my merchandise as timely as possible and am pleased with the quality.
The quality of the product is good.
This is my first time buying from Kimco. The Weller soldering iron I ordered is exactly what I was looking for. It took 3 weeks to get here, but it was worth the wait.
Web site was confusing.
We experienced a problem with the lamp & after reaching out to you understand the mfg is replacing the light.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 852 reviews