GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"The tips are not pointed enough"
"Slower turn-around than usual."
"The product was great, but the customer service was very poor."
"Excellent response and communication. It could be better if the buyer could have the real time inventory information."
"Website said instock, but had to wait 3 weeks for shipping. Going to be a month by the time I receive my purchase. Website should say this!"
"The Tronex 5048 cutter is perfect for wirewrappers. It can get in for close cuts. Bevel cuts are a breeze. I recommend them. With this perfection comes a price. My two week old cutters fell off my workbench and the tip broke off. Very expensive, because the warranty does not cover this."
"Works great but very very hard to install."
"product was shipped quickly and accurately but after the sale they hounded the living crap out of me for a positive review. It tained the entire exerience."
"Excellent light over LED's. But they only last 6 months in a business setting."
"Need more pockets"
"it looks good. but I spend quite some time to know how to use it. and now still don't know what is the function of the USB and LAN interface. and the solder iron I bought can't match with the station. have to return it."
"Item was shipped several weeks late."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.75 based on 457 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access