GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Great customer service but no indication that item was going to be backordered for over a week.
Replies to communications are not timely. There have been three instances in which I’ve been waiting for a response and I haven’t received it after one day waiting.
1- told me to get a response to advise of a suitable welding unit for stained glassand never called me2- told me to get a response to help me exchange the tips( I called at the end of the next day) 3- told me that I’ll receive the address to return some tips two days ago and I’m still waiting
Tips TOO hot. I reduce voltage to less than 60 v
Product is good but shipping long time
nothing special.
I gave 3 out of 5 stars because it took a month to get two items shipped. A wire stripper and a box of disposable gloves. It should have taken no more than a week for the items to be delivered.
Thanks for being there during this crisis. Shipping is a little expensive?? $19 order of spray can of flux cleaner $19, shipping $11 (fair enough I suppose) added an $6 small flush wire clips...Shipping goes to $22?? Suffice to say I didn't buy the wire snips. Prompt service and kept me in the loop with tracking numbers though...
The product which was returned was no longer needed when it arrived. I’ve never returned an item without a prepaid label. I was disappointed that Crystal email a return label where the postage had to be paid by the purchaser. 😳
Longer than expected shipping time otherwise item as described.
Lead time was much greater than expected with less than ideal communication.
well it looks a good product on paper.......I have yet to hold it in my hand.....email said to be delivered Monday, it still has not arrived .
I will try to leave a better review if it shows up and I can try it .
Curtis:

Sorry about the slower than expected shipping. I checked on the order and it did ship out the same day, but it looks like the Free Shipping option was selected and this is typically USPS Priority Mail service. Unfortunately, it looks like the transit time is a little longer than what you needed.

We hope you order from us again and when you do, please let us know if you need something sooner and we'll figure out a better shipping option. Also, for the troubles, please use the discount code KIMCO5 on your next order and it will save you 5%.

Keith
The tips are not pointed enough
Slower turn-around than usual.
The product was great, but the customer service was very poor.
Average
Excellent response and communication. It could be better if the buyer could have the real time inventory information.
Website said instock, but had to wait 3 weeks for shipping. Going to be a month by the time I receive my purchase. Website should say this!
The Tronex 5048 cutter is perfect for wirewrappers. It can get in for close cuts. Bevel cuts are a breeze. I recommend them. With this perfection comes a price. My two week old cutters fell off my workbench and the tip broke off. Very expensive, because the warranty does not cover this.
Works great but very very hard to install.
product was shipped quickly and accurately but after the sale they hounded the living crap out of me for a positive review. It tained the entire exerience.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 852 reviews