GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"While my order was promptly processed and shipped very timely my email to sales the next day and reply inquiring as to smaller micro tips for the A21 iron was very short telling me that there was an entire webpage on them with no attempt to send a link or provide part number refferences. looking at your website i cannot find a tip smaller than 1/8" inch. Where are these smaller tips and what are the part numbers to fit this iron ??"
"Let me explain, I ordered a light for a friend that is a Scrimshaw Artist. You were informed that this was a possible fraudulent charge, instead of contacting me, I waited 10 days to call and you informed me you canceled my order. Poor Customer Service."
"I placed my order on Jan 12, it didn’t ship until the 21, then I finally received it on the 26th. That’s sub par for an item that’s in stock. Per your website: “Orders are... Fulfilled immediately and are shipped in most cases same day.“ I was expecting same or next day shipout."
"Bulky. Plastic head piece not included. Otherwise fine"
"Made of soft metal and the end is rounded so it's very easy to strip the "bolt"."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.75 based on 492 reviews