GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"It took two weeks to receive an order for which I paid for 3 day Priority Mail shipping. There was also no comminication that the order would be late until I inquired about it. I'll go elsewhere in the future."
Yes, we messed up on this order and we're so sorry. Somehow your order did not show up in our system even though it obviously should have. We've never had a technical glitch like this in the past, but we're checking on why it happened and implementing a fix.

We hope you can forgive us for our mistake and if you ever do decide to buy from us again, please use this coupon code KIMCO5 to save 5% off your next order.
"Did not receive the items yet ordered October 5e"
"Very disappointed with the filters I recently received. I had to buy minimum of filters or else do without that was frustrating, but the biggest issue was some of the filters were used and were sold as new ones. LoL"
"Really bad,never gonna buy again"
"My order was 4 weeks late with minimal explanations as to why."
"USPS tracking says delivered in/at mailbox. No package ever arrived. Lindstrom 8148 ESD-Safe Tapered and Relieved Head Cutter with Cushion Grips, 38-20 AWG LIN-8148 1 Lindstrom RX8148 ESD-Safe Tapered Relieved Head Ultra Flush Cutter with Ergo Grips, 38-20 AWG"
"The item that I received was not what was pictured. The part # was correct but The item was incorrect. Probably an error from the manufacturer."
"The Weller used to be a very good iron. Their WD-1 stations breaks quickly. I wouldn't recommend Weller WD stations any longer unless you want to replace frequently. The base displays a temperature momentarily than "---"."
"Poor arrogant Wouldn't use them again"
"bought new tips but receive old rusted tips"
"They did not accept my return. reason was i had to pay for the defective item's label. never ever KIMCO"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 464 reviews