GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Your customer service is horrible, I never received my purchase, I never got a refund or either anyone from your department contact me. I will never use your company again
I ordered a circuit repair kit on 11/5/2020. On 12/7/2020 had to order another kit because the first one had not been delivered. The second kit was also twice the cost of the first and a request to overnight it was made. The kit was in stock and I was ensured I would get it as requested. The second kit was sent out by USPS and now is still in transit with no idea when it will arrive, today is 12/15/2020. According to the tracking it is in Ohio some where.
I only wanted two and I got 200 instead
I feel ripped off. What I received is not what I thought I had ordered. Threw it all away.
the product photos for the greenie are of the actual old Xcelite screwdriver but the one that came in the mail is the newer Weller one. I would not have bought it if I knew this since the newer ones flair out at the tip and are comparatively useless, so I felt misled.
I am very disappointed in the fact that I have to pay for the charger separate
I will if and when I receive my order.
Very prompt and accurate service.
Product not as described
Where is it
I have not received my order, so what am I reviewing?
I am sorry but i have not even received my product yet. The only reason for the low star is the shipping takes entirely too long. This order seem as if it is coming from China. I can't base my score on the product because i do not have it. My order was made on the 22nd of last month.
Eddie:

We agree that this order took too long for you to receive the package. We do keep these in stock at our warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm so sorry and this is not typical for us to have shipping delays.

It looks like this order was placed before our holiday break and it sadly didn't get shipped till after Thanksgiving. On top of that, it looks like it took over 6 days for FedEx to deliver the item.

All that said, we made a mistake and we're listening to your comments to improve our processes. We hope you give us another try.

Sincerely,

Keith
It took two weeks to receive an order for which I paid for 3 day Priority Mail shipping. There was also no comminication that the order would be late until I inquired about it. I'll go elsewhere in the future.
Yes, we messed up on this order and we're so sorry. Somehow your order did not show up in our system even though it obviously should have. We've never had a technical glitch like this in the past, but we're checking on why it happened and implementing a fix.

We hope you can forgive us for our mistake and if you ever do decide to buy from us again, please use this coupon code KIMCO5 to save 5% off your next order.
Did not receive the items yet ordered October 5e
Very disappointed with the filters I recently received. I had to buy minimum of filters or else do without that was frustrating, but the biggest issue was some of the filters were used and were sold as new ones. LoL
Really bad,never gonna buy again
My order was 4 weeks late with minimal explanations as to why.
USPS tracking says delivered in/at mailbox. No package ever arrived.

Lindstrom 8148 ESD-Safe Tapered and Relieved Head Cutter with Cushion Grips, 38-20 AWG LIN-8148 1
Lindstrom RX8148 ESD-Safe Tapered Relieved Head Ultra Flush Cutter with Ergo Grips, 38-20 AWG
The item that I received was not what was pictured. The part # was correct but The item was incorrect. Probably an error from the manufacturer.
The Weller used to be a very good iron. Their WD-1 stations breaks quickly. I wouldn't recommend Weller WD stations any longer unless you want to replace frequently. The base displays a temperature momentarily than "---".
GoKimco.com is rated 4.73 based on 924 reviews