GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Good Prices, Great Service.
Posted 1 hour ago
I could not be more pleased. I do jigsaw puzzles in the winter months and the artificial light for some puzzles is terrible. This light is terrific, easy to install and provides good illumination to see hues more accurately.
Great service, overall great buying experience
Excellent parts, worked great
Ordered on December 17th. After a week or so called and was informed 1st that they couldn't find my order and was transferred to another person. He was able to find my order but it had not even been processed yet. Was informed that it was because of the holidays. I took it to mean that since I wasn't a company my order was put last.
Easy to order,everything come on tima.
Great prices and fast shipping, will buy from again!
Website ordering easy to do. Communication to me after receipt of order was superb. Items well packaged and shipped rapidly. All items as ordered.
Lamp works well and came without damage. Pleased with purchase.
Situation with item received. Return Authorization promptly issued. Customer Service nonpariel.
This was my first purchase from Kimco and I am very satisfied with the service that Nate gave me during my purchase. I would purchase from Kimco the next time I need electronics.
Longer than expected shipping time otherwise item as described.
The product didn't get shipped until I called and asked where it was!
Good price and got it on time
Very easy to complete my transaction and quick delivery!
I am sorry but i have not even received my product yet. The only reason for the low star is the shipping takes entirely too long. This order seem as if it is coming from China. I can't base my score on the product because i do not have it. My order was made on the 22nd of last month.
Eddie:

We agree that this order took too long for you to receive the package. We do keep these in stock at our warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm so sorry and this is not typical for us to have shipping delays.

It looks like this order was placed before our holiday break and it sadly didn't get shipped till after Thanksgiving. On top of that, it looks like it took over 6 days for FedEx to deliver the item.

All that said, we made a mistake and we're listening to your comments to improve our processes. We hope you give us another try.

Sincerely,

Keith
Fair prices and fast shipping. Just what I was looking for. Recommended!
excellent, product shipped as described and service is excellent !
Very easy to navigate your website. Very quick service. Thanks.
Great communication, great selection!
GoKimco.com is rated 4.73 based on 528 reviews