GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Great service! I had a business trip scheduled and needed a quick shipping and delivery. The team at Kimco came through and I had the delivery in great time. Thank you for the great service and attention to detail. There is comfort in knowing that there are caring people on the other end!
First-rate service (communications & shipping)
GoKimco is my first stop. I know the prices will be fair with fast delivery (also fairly priced). I recommend the company to all my clients.
Great price for the solder. I paid for Standard Over Night shipping. However, I did not see anything that said it was not going to ship for 5 to 7 days. I did get an email after my payment went through that informed me that my order would ship sometime in the next week. I would have liked to know expected ship date before I ordered. I would still have ordered, however I would also been less stressed when my boss asked when it will be here.
Very fast service
Very good communication from the order team letting me about order status. Shipped fast and correct. I would not hesitate ordering again from Kimco.
Full ground straps were very hard to get on shoe. The strap could be a little longer as I like to wrap it around my ankle and tie off. The tweezers feel cheap. I thought they might be metal but was wrong.
5 out of 5. Quality product and fast service.
Staff was friendly and helpful
Great quality solder at a great price.
Quick turn around for a school order! Thanks!
GoKimco.com is a user friendly website. Prices are good and delivery is prompt.
Best bargain; God bless your business.
Quick Delivery and Service. Will order again. TY
Great Company to order from! I always get a quick response when I ask questions about products and they ship out promptly as well. Their prices are very competitive and i usually always have a discount coupon I can use which is very important to me.
Customer service was excellence. Responding fast
Simple ordering process; fast shipping; no-nonsense order.
Kimco's website is easy to use. Orders arrive promptly and as described. Customer service helped me find a replacement for an item order that was out of stock. I recommend Kimco for your soldering supply needs!
Got what I needed and got it fast.
I've received items as ordered in a reasonable time, but not all of them. The one item is still pending ( Kester gel flux) for long time, but I was charged for a whole order. I've received email that fulfillment of this item is being delayed, but it takes so long for the last item. I hope I will receive all the items I've ordered soon.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 1,047 reviews