GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"well it looks a good product on paper.......I have yet to hold it in my hand.....email said to be delivered Monday, it still has not arrived . I will try to leave a better review if it shows up and I can try it ."
Curtis:

Sorry about the slower than expected shipping. I checked on the order and it did ship out the same day, but it looks like the Free Shipping option was selected and this is typically USPS Priority Mail service. Unfortunately, it looks like the transit time is a little longer than what you needed.

We hope you order from us again and when you do, please let us know if you need something sooner and we'll figure out a better shipping option. Also, for the troubles, please use the discount code KIMCO5 on your next order and it will save you 5%.

Keith
"PERFECT ON TIME product works great"
"Good service fast shipment"
"The part I ordered was out of stock but Kimco communicated with me right up until the part was shipped. Very happy with the service."
"Needed some Hakko iron tips. Service was great, shipped free, and arrived quickly."
"Prompt service"
"The order I submitted (soldering iron tips) included a tip that was "out of sync" with the others I ordered. Your sales support staff asked if I was aware of this (I was not) and quickly helped me to rectify the issue. In short, effective pro-active customer support - I'm a fan of that."
"Easy ordering, fast shipping"
"Good service and Price"
"very good customer service along with product selection. When we encountered a problem the staff was very courteous and took care of it immediately."
"I was very impressed on the timely shipment and packaged very well.. works great and impressed with the quality of tool..."
"Received solder shortly after purchased it. Quick service."
"Internet purchase needs to be more streamlined. Verification of order only if not clear"
"Items were as described and shipping as well. Thanks"
"Looking for belts. discovered your site, ordered. Pleased. Will do business again. Thanks"
"Great service"
"While my order was promptly processed and shipped very timely my email to sales the next day and reply inquiring as to smaller micro tips for the A21 iron was very short telling me that there was an entire webpage on them with no attempt to send a link or provide part number refferences. looking at your website i cannot find a tip smaller than 1/8" inch. Where are these smaller tips and what are the part numbers to fit this iron ??"
"Grate service"
"Great selection of products, I needed a glass jar to use with acetone with a gulley that keeps wet solutions ready for my brush. No leaks, no drips. Quality product, fast service, packed well, shipped fast!"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 476 reviews