GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Easy and quick.
Response to questions thoughtfully
Great Service, Great Pricing and Super Fast Shipping.
No complaints. Transaction went through smoothly. Customer service was courteous and professional.
Very good products.
I love being able to order merchandise an d get it delivered in a timely manner.
Tool was excellent. Customer service was excellent. Shipment was on time. Thank you, I will keep you in mind if I should need another tool.
Had to make a call to Kimco to check on a tool. Great customer service from the rep and the tools I needed arrived to me sooner than I expected. Well done. Good all around service from the front desk to the shipping department. Thanks!
GoKimco give personal customer service that is rare in this day and age. After I placed my order I received an email from an actual person thanking me for my order. When I had questions about my order, once I received it, they were quick to respond with a ton of helpful information and showed that they do their research on the products they sell. I highly recommend this company. They truly care about their customers, and the quality of the products the sell.
My purchase from GoKimco.com was a very good experience, the website is secure and very user friendly, and my order was delivered very fast and was shipped with priority mail which is already fast as everyone knows, and is insured, so I plan on purchasing more items from them again in the future, and I'm on their emailing list and bookmarked their website for my own convenience. Everyone should check them out for some very good deals.
Exactly what I needed and at a fair price
Excellent product and quick delivery!
Product as expected. Delivered on time.
Good tools plus great service
The Techspray Duster (#1671-10S) is the only product I will use to remove the dust from color slides prior to scanning. It was recommended to me by a professional photographer for its purity, and for not having any ingredients that leave a residue on your precious film or slides.
Great service
Product was delivered on time and did everything we required
Great communication. Fast shipping.
Xelite tools, nothing better.
Order placed and filled promptly.
Good company, with trust worthy products, great customer service. Only concern is shipping fees are high, use your own account if you have negotiated rates.
Will continue using GoKimco :)
GoKimco.com is rated 4.75 based on 757 reviews