GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Communicative and quality products, I'm so happy ordering from them!
Posted 45 minutes ago
Great products, slow shipping
good for phones and electronics!
Thanks for your response on my questions
Great Prices! Great Solder supplier!
Fantastic turn around from digital order to physical delivery!
They offer high quality supplies at great prices with quick shipping!
Great Service!
I am very pleased. Customer care was superb. The product is awesome. Well done on all fronts. I am a satisfied customer: )
Great product, with the delivery process could be a little faster.
Excellent service, quality parts, and best of all, reasonable shipping rates. Paying a $20 fee for a $2 part is ridiculous from other suppliers.

By the way, the "communicate" question below doesn't include an order directly from your web page (which is a very well constructed page, by the way).
I always like the products that KIMCO supplies. I wish they would ship UPS not USPS when shipping product that needs to arrive next day (i.e. solder paste). USPS isn't reliable enough.
Quick, cheap, fast; pick any 3.
Received my solder paste tube. No instructions. Called. Got put on hold. Left a message for a call back on technical support voicemail. No call back. I needed some instructions and also still need to know if I can buy a pointed nozzle for the end of the tube.
Great customer service, shipping was fast. Price was good and the quality of the product was excellent.
Solder paste order was easy and delivered ahead of time. I was kept in the loop of the status and received notifications when it was sent.
Was fast and great service!
Love it, thank you
The solder we get melts fast. Exactly what we need.
the product photos for the greenie are of the actual old Xcelite screwdriver but the one that came in the mail is the newer Weller one. I would not have bought it if I knew this since the newer ones flair out at the tip and are comparatively useless, so I felt misled.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.75 based on 838 reviews