Gucci Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Gucci?

Tell us how Gucci made you happy

Telephone
"By far the worst experience EVER... I purchased my bag in July 2018, the screw came out near the strap area in September 2018. I took it back to the Houston Galleria Gucci store in September 2018 to have it repaired NOT knowing about their lengthy repair process. Please keep in mind that this was just a tiny screw that held the strap together. This was my process... 1st) they had to take pictures of my bag, email the pictures to someone so that they can review the pictures and approve the repair, once that was done, 2nd) Gucci (the location that I took my purse, which was the SAME place I purchased it from) then mailed it off to their repair location in New Jersey. 3rd) once received they then have to verify if they have the part to repair the item instock... 4th) if NOT (GOD forbid, which was exactly what happened to me) they have to order it from Italy (OMG) 5th) you will have to wait until they receive that part 6th) and THEN at that time they will begin the repair. LET ME TELL YOU all of these steps took place when I took my purse back to the Houston Galleria Mall to have it repaired! This is absolutely ridiculous!!! You mean to tell me after spending a lot of money for a bag, that GUCCI ended up having longer then I did since I purchased it, THIS IS THE BEST THAT THEY CAN DO!!! NEVER AGAIN will I EVER purchase another GUCCI ANYTHING!"
Are you Gucci? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Will be switching to only purchasing at Chanel and Versace. At least those companies have never hesitated to make right with the customer when you make so many purchases but then you are shipped one or two shipments that go wrong-- at least they appreciate loyal customers. I have spent so much money at Gucci since I was a younger child-- my family and myself. You will see Gucci's true colors when you make a new account with no purchase history, they treat you like the lowest of the low because you look "new" to their brand. I honestly wonder if they would be more considerate if they say how much my family has spent at their store over the past ten years. And never once did we complain about any purchases made until recently. They shipped me shoes that had been clearly worn, and they can't even offer any form of compensation for the month I waited to receive the shoes, or even a clear apology for sending a pair that is not up to their quality standards. You would think they would apologize and say- sorry for the long wait, and shipping you faulty shoes, and offer a gift certificate to make up for their unprofessionalism. But no, they'll ask you want you would like to have done-- I asked to have the shoes shipped back and repaired so I could keep them, and they deny you. Then you ask another alternative and they deny you. Absolutely awful customer care when there is a problem with an order. The workers are nice and considerate but the brand itself in management is completely lacking and I will not longer be interested in purchasing from Gucci. Chanel and Versace has my business from here on out."
"Was gifted a belt. It ended up being too large. When I went to the original store of purchase, in the short hills mall, nj, I was not handled like I was in a high end store. I wanted to exchange it for a smaller size. The sales girl informed me that they they did not have it in stock and In fact was on back order. She also stated that I could look to order it myself on line. So I did and it was available. She never offer d to see if it was available in any store and told me she could not order it for me. So I then said ok I will order it myself and return this one. She then credit the money back to the person who gifted it!!!!! How completely embarrassing. I never wanted my money back I only wanted and exchange and she could not provide me with that so why would it have go back to the person who gave it to me. I had a gift receipt too. Imagine calling the person and having to explain. All I wanted was for her to order it for me or find it in another store. Truely very poor customer service. Very disappointed"
"GREAT CLOTHES and a lovely Website !"
"Order a belt for Christmas and then after I ordered wondered if it would be left on the doorstep. Emailed Gucci and asked if it will left at the door and there response: My records indicate that your online order has shipped and is scheduled for delivery on 12/19/2017. Please note that Gucci is not responsible for unanticipated FedEx delays and a signature is required upon receipt. If you need further assistance tracking your package, please contact FedEx directly at 1-800-GO-FEDEX and provide your tracking number: It was left at the door, and I had emailed them again about it being left at the door and now they won't respond. Seems like they only respond if it's an easy question. Horrendous customer service."
"Great range of t-shirts and jeans. Loved it."
Gucci is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews