Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
The recipient of the gift has reported their satisfaction at the contents of the basket variety of the baket timely delivery. As sender of the gift from 🇨🇦 I am delighted to hear such nice comments and would certainly recommend this company again..
Gerry Irwin
I ordered this hamper from Australia for my nephew living in London. He said the hamper was excellent. No problems with delivery, good service all round.
Thank you.
Chosen hamper was a mother’s day gift. Sparkling Surprise was beautifully presented, as advertised. Delivery was on time and tracking correspondence made delivery convenient.
The goodies in the hamper is of good quality and the sparkling wine enjoyable. My mother was thrilled with the variety and the teddy bear made it a personal touch that left tears of joy. A thank you for making Mother’s Day special for my mum as she lives 200 miles from me and I don’t get to see her often.
Dear Helen
Thank you so much for your feedback!
We are delighted to hear the hamper went down well with your mother.
We hope you see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
I have used Hamper gifts several times with great success, never missed a delivery on time , usually wine or wine hampers, beautifully wrapped and graciously received by my relatives in England. One exception when the wrapping had loosened somehow and contents displaced, within in a couple of days Hamper gifts had replaced the gift and the explaining to arrange it was painless. Great way to give gifts from abroad. Well done, you make me a hero!! Michael Rowe.
My friend was so thrilled to receive this package that was beautifully wrapped with goodies:)
Order was very easy, also payment etc
Dear Susanne
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
I live in the USA and have recently used Hamper Gifts for presents for my dad, mother-in-law and brother who live in the UK. They have all been very happy with the hamper they have received. Ordering is simple and there are lots of options!
Very good service, prompt delivery as promised.

The recipents really enjoyed the hampers and were very pleased with the content.

Many thanks
Delivered within the timescales advertised and although the intended individual wasn't at home the hamper was left with a neighbour of which was collected later in the day. A great service, thank you.
Dear Simon
Thank you for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
It was very convenient sending someone in London a thank-you hamper from Singapore. Hampergifts made it simple.
Communication was exemplary. The wine casket was super and fitted the description.
The hamper looked good on delivery
Good delivery, just right for Mum & Dad to be.
Everything
As far as I am aware our recipient was very pleased with his hamper
I ordered the deluxe golden tower but needed delivery the next day, i emailed hampergifts and delivery was sorted for next day, the deluxe golden tower was excellent and very well recieved, many thanks. would order again.
Beautiful arrangement, delivered on time! Friends we sent to were very excited, and said it was lovely! So glad we ordered from you!
It was a present for my son and family, it arrived when you said it would and they were very pleased with it. Thankyou
Product very good but unfortunately advice of delivery date proved incorrect. Having received email notification that delivery would take place on Monday 11th December, the courier then tried to deliver on 9th! As a result delivery failed, and following a string of emails about further delivery attempts and failures, arrangements were eventually to collect from a pickup point. Frustrating conclusion to an otherwise very good service.
Such a selection of luxurious items. Be using them long before the year has passed. Every taste catered for here in this Christmas hamper. Breakfast spreads, Pates, sweets.coffee, and a lovely red wine. My son must love me to bits to go to this length to make my Christmas memorable.
Packed really well. Thank you Regency Hampers for giving such value. My third hamper and not one has been a disappointment. Happy happy 2018.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,356 reviews