Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,137 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Surprises in every box with delicious chocolates. Delivered on time Very pretty with a big ribbon. Thank you
I will order from them again!! Great Service!!
First class communication and spot on service. Thank you for helping make my sister’s 91st birthday memorable.
My brother and his partner were very pleased with their hamper.
Gift greatly received by my father in law, loved it. He said it was perfect, hes 89 year's young. Thank you
I sent The Eye Full Tower (I live in Paris "Eiffel Tower") to my brother who has also lived in Paris. He lives in Manchester and knows all the brands - he's a chef too so really interested in seeing new products. He was blown away - made a great video opening it. Such excitement. Delivered on time - great service. Will recommend and definitely use again.
Delighted with your service, the 'value for money' of the gift & your assurances about delivery. Only doubt was with the recipient who didn't know I'd sent the hamper & he thought the text about delivery could be a scam so he didn't reply. All well tho as he stayed home at the delivery time & was delighted to take delivery.
I live abroad and as I haven’t seen my Dad for a couple of years due to Covid, I wanted to make this Fathers Day a bit special. He was blown away by the quality and range of your hamper. Thank you so much. I really can’t recommend this service enough. FANTASTIC
Dear Robin Thank you very much for your kind feedback!
Brilliant hamper. I ordered from New Zealand and it was delivered perfectly on time. Will most definitely order again!
Thank you!
I was pleased with the on time delivery and the recipient of my gift was very happy. She sent me a picture of it and it looked just like the one on your website. Your updates on the delivery were greatly appreciated since I live a long ways away.
I have used Hampergifts on several occasions for corporate Christmas, Get Well and Thank You gifts. Each time the hampers have been of excellent quality and delivered on time. Their Christmas Tree hamper was different from the normal hampers and well-received by all our clients. I would use them again for any occasion requiring something 'special'.
Great selection. Wonderful presentation. Sent as a gift. Highly recommend
The order was delivered on time and the recipient was very satisfied with the birthday hamper.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.I ordered a gift basket from Canada for friends in the UK.Perfect service on all aspects and my friends were delighted by your products. I will certainly use your services again in the future.
The bath pamper hamper was beautiful, delivered on the date specified and the recipient was delighted with it. She has had a difficult time with health issues in the past 6 months and this gift gave her a real emotional and physical uplift x Thank you, Anne ~x~
Different and much better than a usual hamper. Items great.
Beautifully wrapped lovely selection inside
The Pamper Hamper - I ordered they delivered - my sister was well & truly delighted.
Great service - the item was a gift and my brother and sister in law where over the moon. Looking forward to tucking in to the wonderful goodies.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 3,137 reviews