Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Diane
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Jounall Méndez
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Melanie
More Photos & Videos
Straightforward ordering, arrived as requested, lovely gift, really well received.
Just one word, “Excellent” in every way from order to delivery. Thank you and we will be back.
Second time in less than a month I’ve used this company. Excellent service, great variety of hampers, efficient communication and tracking of parcel. Highly recommended!
I have ordered 3 hampers now! Excellent products, speedily delivered and greatfully received! Will definately be using you again!
From the day of my order, to the day of delivery, communication was excellent, as is the hamper content! Well done, and thank you.
I have ordered a few things now from Hamper gifts as these are perfect to send for teams members having birthdays during lockdown! Everyone has been so happy with their products & all deliveries have been perfectly on time. Will definitely buy more from you, maybe even something for me eventually 🤪
This is the 2nd hamper I have sent during lockdown. They were both very appreciated. The hamper was very packed and very nicely packed. Will certainly use again
The Amber Gift Hamper was a surprise 80th birthday gift for a relative during the Covid 19 crisis. It was very much appreciated by her due to the varied selection of excellent good quality food which was attractively presented.
Very helpful advice to my phone query.
Ordered this gift for my best friend as we haven't been able to see each other and have been missing our catch ups. She was thrilled to bits. She posted a photo on Facebook and Instagram. The contents were great quality and she loved the little bear. Presentation and delivery were excellent. Thank you for making my friend's day.
My friend was delighted to receive her 'Fine Ruby Port and Stilton Hamper' on her birthday. The hamper was delightfully presented and its contents were greatly appreciated
This is an excellent idea and a wonderful gift to send someone on a special day. I have used this service twice and they have not failed. Delivered on time and to a high quality.
Fabulous gifts and service
Excellent and efficient service.
I came across Hampergifts by chance whilst browsing the net for gift ideas.
But having used them 3 times in the last fortnight, I would recommend their services to anyone. Their gifts and hampers cater to all needs and taste.
The website is easy to navigate with plenty of delivery slots available.
My friends receiving the gifts were really impressed with the gifts & presentation.
Really pleased. Looked as lovely as it did on the website. Made a perfect gift.
Very happy with purchase. This was a birthday present and my friend was delighted with it. Communication was easy and timely.
Great service!
Excellent hamper for a good friend to let her know we were thinking of her. Highly recommend, quick delivery and fantastic hamper. Thank you
Lovely hamper, the recipient was very pleased with her birthday gift and it looked exactly as shown on the website, I’m a happy customer!
Sent a cheese and wine hamper to my dad for his 60th. He absolutely loved it. He said the cheese was outstanding along with everything else, plus the basket it came in was good quality. They also added a lindt chocolate bunny in as it was over Easter time I bought it. Very pleased, thank you so much. Definitely recommend and will be ordering again soon.
Great gifts always delivered on time
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,225 reviews