Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2020
CAT
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Paul
Wonderful hamper delivered exceptionally quickly Recipient was over the moon thank you so much I will definitely be using you again
Ordered from Canada. Excellent service and an easy experience worth repeating! Recipients were thrilled with the gorgeous hampers.
Ordering online was easy and the recipient was delighted with her gift. Will use your company again
Ordered from Australia and all went very smoothly. The recipient sent me a photo of the hamper when she received it and it looked great. Thank you.
A year ago we were looking for a gift to support family members at a very difficult time. After much searching online we were delighted to find this splendid hamper full of goodies for a very reasonable price. The delivery service was impeccable despite the strict lockdown conditions. So now a year on we did not hesitate to order the same treat again. Thank you for being there for us.
I ordered a hamper for my son in laws birthday. It was delivered on time, I was kept up to date regarding delivery and my son in law was delighted with the hamper
The birthday present arrived on time and went down well with the recipient.
Another milestone birthday made extra special the recipient was delighted. Perfect from ordering to delivery
Very happy with efficient delivery, kept informed of arrival. Very happy with contents in the. Hamper. This was a present for. My brothers 60th birthday. Would definitely use this company again.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 28th April 2021
I have tried 3 different hampers for 3 different family members all thought they were fabulous will definitely re visit this company
Bought the sweet and savoury gift tower as a thankyou gift for the staff on a hospital ward. They phoned to say how delighted they were to receive the it . They said it looked gorgeous and were impressed with the variety and quality of the contents. Something a bit different from the norm and would thoroughly recommend.
Ordered my item late & was expecting it to arrive around 10 days later according to the delivery email. So I was surprised and very grateful to find the parcel inside my back-door 3 days later! 10 out of 10 definitely recommend & use again in the future.
Great online experience! it was a breeze!
I purchased The Amethyst hamper as a birthday gift for my mum. She was absolutely thrilled to receive it, delighted with the presentation and the contents! Also, the communication around delivery timeframe was really helpful.
Great service, I have been using hampergifts for many years now
Excellent service. Very quick delivery will recommend to friends and family
I recently sent my 96-year-old mum the gold tower of biscuits/cakes for her birthday. She loved it. I live in Australia and the company kept me informed of delivery details until delivered. Will definitely order from them again.
Kept me well-posted of progress of my order, especially when there was a glitch and a delay in delivery, of which you immediately informed both myself and the receiver, even though the delay was only brief. Most efficient. Thanks. CL
Fantastic service, ordered an Easter Tower hamper as a gift and it arrived early. The recipient thought it was brilliant and is already planning uses for all the amazing boxes.
A lovely gift and arrived on time. Thank you.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,829 reviews