Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
On arrival of Hamper from Hamper gifts, realised that it didn't come with plates and cutlery.
Would like to return item if this is possible plus a refund ?

Kind regards,

Mark Charlton.
Mine was a last minute order and the whole process was efficient and quick and my recipient received the gift the very next day. I will definitely use them again.
My friend was delighted with her Tea and Coffee Tower gift. Contents were excellent quality. Having seen the sizes of the boxes I was a little disappointed as the online picture presented them as somewhat larger, in my view. Despite this delivery was quick and on due date.
Hi,
Thanks for organising the Hamper we recently sent. It was receceived on the morning (about 9.00am) of the day requested and the person who recieved was thrilled with the quality and selection.
The website is easy to use and their delivery has been spot on. Those receiving gifts seem to be pleased.
Excellent transaction sorting out rede livery after issue with address.
I will be using your company when needs arise
All worked as was conveyed! Great selection too
Bought a Gin Hamper as a gift for my wife on our anniversary. She was really happy with it! Nicely presented and a nice combination of treats. Will shop here again!
I liked the fact I was able to schedule when my hamper will be delivered. The whole process went smoothly and the receiver loved the gift
Website easy to use, fantastic selection of hampers
The present was exactly what it promised to be, lovely, colourful and sweet. Thank you very much, You made it possible for us to contribute to the celebration of our daughters birthday, even with a whole sea and covid-19 between us. Use another carrier than DPD, and the fifth star is yours.
Very good service would recommend thanks
Excellent service
The order was placed easily and the recipient received in four days
Well done hampergifts
As a complete novice with a computer I found your site easy to use. The parcel arrived as I had asked and I am told the recipient was pleased with the content. I will be happy to use the company again.
Hamper for care home .. came on time and staff seemed very happy with it but can’t comment personally
Easy ordering process, quick delivery (especially given the challenges during lockdown, and the remote delivery location) - delivered, as promised on the birthday of of our family member.
First time I have used this company and it was bought as a gift. The recipient loved it and it arrived on time with no damage.
Reasonable company, with limited range of products, a little expensive but very good service and quality. Easy to use website.
Second time we have ordered Hampergifts for our family in UK. This time we had a hiccup with incorrect details however Alex was extremely quick to explain and rectify the situation once made aware. Thank you for great service. We will use your services again and recommend you.
My Son loved his surprise hamper.
Took a little longer to deliver than I expected but that is probally because of what's going on at the moment in the world. Thank you for cheering him up.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,359 reviews