Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,137 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
“The Hamper contained fruit cake, chocolates, ginger chocolate biscuits, a jar of apple sauce , a jar of olives ,savoury biscuits, a pack of breakfast tea, a pack of ground coffee and shortcake biscuits, oh and a little Teddy bear. The actual Hamper basket is very nice - has a little handle on each end, I did think there was rather too much packing filling inside the basket, but it was all done up nicely and with a lovely red ,white ,and blue ribbon and big bow, and it was all inside a well padded cardboard box, safely delivered, although a day late, but it was a lovely gift so Thank you again,” Review by the recipient. Mrs S Permial.
Looked amazing in the photo and I will certainly use you again
Delivered as promised
Chocolate Birthday tower is beautifully presented. Only disappointing thing is dpd missing delivery date so doesn’t arrive on recipients birthday.
I have ordered several hampers. The last time there was a slight hiccup when an incorrect hamper was mistakenly delivered. When this was pointed out the matter was resolved very quickly with no fuss. I will certainly use Hampergifts again given a) the high quality of product and choice; and now b) the fact an error was dealt with so expeditiously and to my satisfaction.
- Presentation good - Delivery turn-around good - Quality of products good - Value for money average
Hamper arrived intact, and well wrapped and preserved. Small issues with delivery, however this was due to DPD and not HAmpergifts themselves! The issue was resolved after about 30 minutes of contacting DPD to no avail, when they came back and tried again. Would recommend Hampergifts again, but my advice to them would be to change their delivery carrier
Great Quality and delivered fast. Maybe a little over priced but not too much amd overall very happy.
Hamper looked okay. It was a gift for my parents. There didn't seem as much in the way of fancy wrapping as shown in the online photo. They have yet to tuck in to the items so I can't comment yet. Delivery was spot on.
To be honest I cannot really give a review on the actual hampers sent out to our members on our behalf as I have not seen what condition they arrived in. However, I will state the information provided by your company was speedy and kept us well informed as to the delivery process etc.
Great hamper reasonably priced and delivered on time delivery charge quite expensive would of got 5 ⭐️ otherwise!
I am living in N Z and sent hampers to my London-based daughters. The communication was great, they were received on time and in good condition and both daughters were very pleased with them. We will use them again for sure.
Arrived on time and was great quality recipient was really pleased with it as it was sent as a birthday gift
The hamper was bought as a housewarming gift, as it appeared to be excellent value for the money. It arrived safely within 2 days as requested, and happily, the gift message was enclosed correctly...!! We will very likely buy again, for the coming Christmas festivities. Christine P
I sent this as a thank you gift and the recipients were delighted. The photo they sent me of the hamper doesn’t look as good as the picture on the website.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 4 star review on 19th September 2021
Ordered the Cheese and Pate Choice selection, order was delivered fast, but unfortnately too much substituion was done and the gift reciever doesn't like a lot of the substitued items. If Hampergifts discovers after an order has been made something is missing to complete an order, in my opinion, they should contact the customer to determine what steps should be taken to rectify the problem. They shouldn't substitute without taking to the customer first. The items recieved that do match the description on the website do look good and matched with a quick delivery are the reasons I've gone with 2 stars. Edit: Contacted Hampergifts and they corrected the issues, sent the missing items within 24 hours. As such I think that merits 4 stars. Thanks Hampergifts.
Hi James Thank you very much for your feedback We are very sorry for the substitutions and are delighted to hear this was resolved to your satisfaction :) We hope to see you again soon Best wishes Hampergifts Team
This was a gift for my partner who currently resides in the UK while I am in Australia, it was a great way to reach out from across the miles. Delivery was exceptionally well organised. Products were also really good.
Recipients were very pleased with their gifts.
I was so pleased to find this site and the choice of hampers was impressive and not too expensive. They have a good tracking delivery system for people who are computer savvy, but my old friend was unable to use it. I wanted to tell them to ring her bell and wait for a minute before going. She can't move quickly. There was no option to do this so the hamper went and came again the next day. Could an additional 'comments' box be added to the delivery option ? When she received the hamper she was delighted, but it took 5 anxious telephone calls to get it to her !
Very good service, from the very beginning to the end!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 3,137 reviews