Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Under an hour
Ian
"Excellent selection, superb tracking updates, ontime delivery - a seamless, easy to use gift service. Thanks to all staff - you did good!"
Sionainn McGuinness
"Exactly what I was looking for. From product quality to service, my experience was faultless. Ordered a gift tower and the detail of the contents and packaging are outstanding. Requested fast morning delivery and it was organised at no extra charge. I have recommended to all my friends and family. Thank you, Hamper Gifts. 5 star!"
"I was very pleased with the service I used for the first time. They were true to the words in terms of delivery time, look and contents of the hamper! Thanks again to the team"
"Ordering the hamper was straightforward although choosing from the selection available was difficult due to the selection! The tower is a gift so we haven't seen the contents yet but from the outside it looks great and I'm certain will be gratefully received! I thought the delivery man was rude as he was talking on his 'phone while delivering my parcel and hardly acknowledged me. Apart from that everything was as promised and I would certainly order again and recommend to others."
"I appreciate the personal touch. My delivery was delayed and seemingly went missing as I could not track it with the carrier. Hamper gifts support team came to my rescue by replacing, and rescheduling the gift. My parents were delighted."
"The gift I purchased was for my mother. I am in NZ and she lives in England. She was really happy with the gift. The only thing I would say is that the card was stuck to the bottom of the hamper and obviously she did not see this. She was wondering who it was from and phoned to find out, no one answered her call and she left a message which was never returned."
HI Lisa
Thank you for leaving feedback all the way from New Zealand!
We are delighted to hear your mother liked the hamper. The message goes in a document pouch on the outside of the of the box - on the same side as the address label, which should always be the top of the box :)
We did not receive any voicemail or email unfortunately - rest assured we wil always respond in a timely manner.
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"A lovely gift which my son appreciated. I was disappointed that it was not delivered as displayed on your website: as a pyramid, but rather, in one flat box."
"The Gilded Tower was bought as a birthday present. The recipient was delighted with it. However, I am only giving four stars due to a delivery issue."
"Very please with the tower i ordered, came promptly too Haven't opened it yet as its a Easter prize for the raffle at work. Thank you Hamper gifts !!"
"Hampergifts.co.uk were brilliant, making something that can be quite daunting and time consuming so much easier! Some hiccups along the way, but the team were always available and happy to help, and resolved issues really quickly! Will be coming to them first again for the next time! Thanks :-)"
"Slow delivery despite having delivery charges ... but rest is good"
"very much appreciated best regards william j winterbourne"
"I thought it was very good value for the money. I wish you would have notified me after it was delivered."
"The delivery was very prompt.. I cannot comment on the actual hamper as it was a gift, sorry."
"Ordered to hampers as xmas gifts,loved the green stack one but the basket one I thought was a bit small for what I paid."
"The hamper remains unopened until passed to the recipient, but first impressions of presentation are good."
"Problem with the delivery company but Hampergifts resolved quickly and sent out a new hamper. Will review hamper when opened."
Dear Gareth
Someone from our team has just emailed to help resolve this today for you.
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
"A good service reasonably priced hampers. Will definitely use again as there is also a variety to chose from."
Thank you for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"One of my drivers was retiring and I thought it would be a lovely surprise for him and his wife to receive something different as a retirement gift - I opted for one of the Tower hampers - just for its visual presence really. The service and delivery is outstanding .. when I ordered, I automatically assumed the delivery would be next day (we are spoilt with such quick turn around times these days) and when it came to "checkout" the delivery was going to be a day later than I ideally wanted. I continued with the order and sent a message to Hampergifts - and within 1 hour I had a response and my hamper was dispatched almost instantly - fabulous service,. As for the goods - well I don't know .. I didn't open them as they were a gift for someone else - but the visual impact was very arresting .. maybe I was expected the boxes to be slightly larger that would make the theatre of them even more memorable. But on the whole - super service. I will definitely order more from them"
Dear Ian
Thank you very much for your review. It was no problem to upgrade your delivery to a next day service :) We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"The recipient of the gift has reported their satisfaction at the contents of the basket variety of the baket timely delivery. As sender of the gift from 🇨🇦 I am delighted to hear such nice comments and would certainly recommend this company again.. Gerry Irwin"
"Ordering was easy and delivery was great; I ordered quite a way in advance and I knew exactly when it was shipped, tracked and arrived."
"I bought a hamper as a gift to say thank you. Too many messages but otherwise good."
Dear Louise,
Thank you for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,594 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access