Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

"Great gift ideas!"
Lesley
"Excellent service, hamper arrived well packed and protected and more especially on time for a 50th Anniversary"
"Great! Delivered promptly and on time! Really well presented. My parents were thrilled with their anniversary gift."
"Very please with the tower i ordered, came promptly too Haven't opened it yet as its a Easter prize for the raffle at work. Thank you Hamper gifts !!"
"Hampergifts.co.uk were brilliant, making something that can be quite daunting and time consuming so much easier! Some hiccups along the way, but the team were always available and happy to help, and resolved issues really quickly! Will be coming to them first again for the next time! Thanks :-)"
"Slow delivery despite having delivery charges ... but rest is good"
"very much appreciated best regards william j winterbourne"
"I thought it was very good value for the money. I wish you would have notified me after it was delivered."
"The delivery was very prompt.. I cannot comment on the actual hamper as it was a gift, sorry."
"Ordered to hampers as xmas gifts,loved the green stack one but the basket one I thought was a bit small for what I paid."
"The hamper remains unopened until passed to the recipient, but first impressions of presentation are good."
"Problem with the delivery company but Hampergifts resolved quickly and sent out a new hamper. Will review hamper when opened."
Dear Gareth
Someone from our team has just emailed to help resolve this today for you.
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
"A good service reasonably priced hampers. Will definitely use again as there is also a variety to chose from."
Thank you for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"One of my drivers was retiring and I thought it would be a lovely surprise for him and his wife to receive something different as a retirement gift - I opted for one of the Tower hampers - just for its visual presence really. The service and delivery is outstanding .. when I ordered, I automatically assumed the delivery would be next day (we are spoilt with such quick turn around times these days) and when it came to "checkout" the delivery was going to be a day later than I ideally wanted. I continued with the order and sent a message to Hampergifts - and within 1 hour I had a response and my hamper was dispatched almost instantly - fabulous service,. As for the goods - well I don't know .. I didn't open them as they were a gift for someone else - but the visual impact was very arresting .. maybe I was expected the boxes to be slightly larger that would make the theatre of them even more memorable. But on the whole - super service. I will definitely order more from them"
Dear Ian
Thank you very much for your review. It was no problem to upgrade your delivery to a next day service :) We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"The recipient of the gift has reported their satisfaction at the contents of the basket variety of the baket timely delivery. As sender of the gift from 🇨🇦 I am delighted to hear such nice comments and would certainly recommend this company again.. Gerry Irwin"
"Ordering was easy and delivery was great; I ordered quite a way in advance and I knew exactly when it was shipped, tracked and arrived."
"I bought a hamper as a gift to say thank you. Too many messages but otherwise good."
Dear Louise,
Thank you for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"The overall service and quality of produce is consistently very good. However to be charged twice for the same item is unacceptable."
"I sent the gift so cannot comment on the actual product. However, I really appreciated the update emails as to the status of delivery. The only thing is I would have expected an actual delivery email, rather than having to track package at that point ... but that was easy, too, so no problem."
"Prompt delivery. Great options for gifts for a large group of people."
"They made me happy because the hamper was exactly what I required and was presented as described on the website. It was delivered on the day I requested"
"Ease of ordering. Appeared smaller from photo taken from the recipient."
"I had some delivery issues. They resolved it immediately once I contacted them"
Thank you for your email.

We have spoken to both DPD and your receipient to resolve the issue, and we are pleased to report delivery will be made to the original address tomorrow.

The receipient had previously requested , via the DPD app, that all DPD parcels be directed to the pickup shop, so it was a default setting for all their DPD deliveries - not just ours.

We have now notified him on how this can be updated & removed, since the pickup shop is no longer in operation,

We do hope this helps!

If you require any further assistance please dont hesitate to get in touch
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,512 reviews