Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Mary
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Patrick
I ordered six hampers to be delivered as gifts from my mum as it was easier to have them delivered because of the covid situation. I was sent all of the delivery details via text, but I was unable to establish which was going where, so it was impossible to alert the recipient. I too received a hamper, in green stacked boxes, which looked ok in the photos, but looked tacky in reality, as were the contents. Most were cheap sweets and chocolates, many of which were leaking inside their wrappers, making it impossible to unwrap them. The smaller than expected Christmas pudding had the incorrect microwave cooking time on it and ended up inedible as it was cremated and could have been a fire risk had I not smelt the burning! I warned all the other recipients about this. Other than a tiny pot of jam and a few shortbread biscuits, that was it. I was very disappointed and felt embarrassed that I'd ordered such poor quality gifts on behalf of my mum. These hampers are not cheap and are of very poor quality, I would not buy from this company again, nor would I recommend them to anyone else.
I received a hamper I did order! It was suppose to be a Chrismas gift and she delivered to a friend the one I ordered was Christmas Carol in a basket but instead they received a box saying merry Christmas with 5 item 1 wine this cost me in total £44 the items inside could have only come to at least £20 please explsne why I did not receive the item I order that should have arrived in a basket with a bow and looking like a gift !!!!! Very disappointed my Invoice was 257205 would really like a reply Mrs Cadman
Dear Mrs Cadman

We have checked your order and you did in fact order the "Merry Christmas Gift Bag with Red Wine (393) - £ 37.50 ", and not the Christmas Carol (ref 132). If you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk we can provide your invoice details if required and try to assist you further.
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Hardly any choice of hampers and no delivery dates between december 16th and January 8th!
Wasted 20mins of my life i'll never get back!

Unfortunately we have sold out and our cutoff for pre-Christmas delivery was a few days ago, we are very sorry

Wishing you a very happy Christmas

Hampergifts Team
After selecting a named day delivery for my order, and them sending me an email confirming it had been despatched, I subsequently found they hadn't even despatched it by that day. Their emails are just barefaced untruths. Calling up to check, we were met with a rude guy who said he couldn't help and to email in our query. Definitely a company to avoid at all costs.
This was a gift from my employer and was a complete waste of money. All chocolates and biscuits are all cheap and unbranded and totally unedible. I threw everything in the bin. What a terrible gift and so expensive.
Shipment was to arrive on Friday . As of now I dont know if it arrived . No answer to my emails( at least 6) over the past 4 days and no response on service . Also got a picture of the delivery to some complete stranger not in the name addressed to
Started to wonder if this is a fraud site
Hi David
Thank you for your review.
We can confirm your gift was delivered yesterday at 11.04am
We have not received any emails from you at all - (checked junk folders too) - so please do make sure to contact us at sales@hampergifts.co.uk and we will of course reply right away
Many thanks
Hampergisft team
Though you should know, we orderd the hamper to arrive on Monday 7th September as a birthday gift, came on 5th Sept, was left on front door step, in full view, no one at home at the weekend! Left contact number, none made! Had to arrange to get it picked up, caused lot's of problem's, very dissapointed customer!
My order wasn’t delivered and was returned to you it said that it had been refused but my friend never got it
It was really disappointing. The quality was not worth the money. The teddy bear included broke while in our hands, quality of nuts not good. Waste of money would not recommend it.
Ordered a Sweet and savoury tower hamper for my dads birthday 70 th and paid just under £57 for it.
When I arrived it was very small, didn’t have many things in it. To be honest it was embarrassing to give to him. I’m sorry but won’t be ordering again.
18th Birthday gift was ordered well in advance but failed to arrive on time for (sick) teen. I would advise anyone who wants to order from Hampergifts to move up the date of when the actual gift is needed, and then it might arrive on time. I have had no issues with other companies when I have ordered in the past from US.
My mum bought the Sweet and Savoury Tower for my family and I as a surprise gift. My mum put a lot of thought and effort into buying this for us and I feel she has been heavily ripped off. £49.99 for a small jar of nuts (90g), small packet of almonds (25g), the smallest pack of coffee (56g), pack of oatcakes, tiny pot of strawberry jam (40g - the type you get at a hotel breakfast), tiny pot of spicy tomato chutney (35g), small pack of honey sesame bites (contains 6), 3 small chocolate and hazelnut truffles, a small jar of classic cheese makers pickles (115g) and a handful of cheap chocolate elcairs and Russian caramels. All this could not have come to the grand total of £49.99 my mum was charged, it's barely £15 worth of stuff! I am absolutely devastated that my mum paid so much for this thoughtful surprise. I will never use this company, nor would I recommend. On a positive note, my children love the teddy bear included and it arrived on time in prettt wrapping.
The review bar on your page is very frustrating, I can't get rid of it to navigate your website
Looks great and delivered on time. Really pleased with my choice
I ordered this item for my father’s 85th birthday. The delivery notice said expect delivery between 14.37-15.37. I live in Spain and told my dad to listen out for delivery. He waited in kitchen (as he could see front door from window) . At 17.00 he went to lounge to rest. From the lounge patio window he could see that the delivery had been THROWN over 7 foot fence into garden. It was in a very poor condition.
Hi Carol Ann
Thank you very much for your feedback
We are so sorry to hear about the poor delivery service your father received.
We will investigate with DPD and get back to you shortly
Someone from our customer care team will be in touch
Hampergifts Team
A disaster! A gift basket for friends meeting this weekend. The weekend and friends have come and gone and still no basket. Did something get lost in the translation?
Hello Roger
We are very sorry this your hamper didnt arrive on time. We have tracked the parcel with DPD and it is currenly out on the van and delivery will be today between 8am- 5pm. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay, caused purely by the volume in the DPD network at this busy time of year. If you could kindly send an email to sales@hampergifts.co.uk with your order number, we would be more than happy to refund your delivery charge :)
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Incredibly disappointed. I ordered a hamper for my fiancé's birthday with 5 days in advance. The hamper did not arrive today which was the birthday date. What is the point in ordering a birthday hamper if they will not recieve it on their birthday? I am sadly away from the country and trusted this company on delivering a gift for me and they let me down. Would not recommend to anyone as they are unreliable to deliver on time.
Dear Ana

We are very sorry to hear of this delay.

We have tracked your parcel and it is still being held at the DPD depot - which is unusual and could indicate a problem with either the parcel or the delivery address. We will contact the depot as soon as they open at 9am in order to get to the bottom what has gone wrong with this delivery.

Someone from our Customer Service team will be in touch by email shortly to update you. Please be assured we will do all we can to resolve this to your satisfaction.

Kind regards
Hampergifts Team
we are very dissapointed in the value for money and the misrepresentation of the photo that advertises this- I wish to return this item and get a refund - please advise of how this is done.
Hi Chloe

We are very sorry to hear you were not happy with your hamper

For our information, it would really help if you could expand on your feedback and provide a little more information on what you found most disappointing. Feedback of any kind is very much appreciated and we are continually trying to improve our gifts and the service we provide.

As per our terms and conditions we would of course be able to accept your return and refund you in full.

Please send an email to sales@hampergifts.co.uk , along with your order number and someone from customer care will be in touch with the next step!

Hampergifts Team
Received email to say gift had been shipped. Recipient has not received it, so they contacted the courier company, they haven't received it. I have emailed like advised and not received a response. Very disappointed so far. I would not recommend Hamper Gifts to anyone.
Dear Tammy
Our customer care team has emailed you directly. Parcel appears to have been lost in the DPD network. We can either resend a fresh hamper today or refund you. Please do check your email and let us know ASAP
Hampergifts Team
This was my first time ordering from Hampergifts and I had a very disappointing experience. The gift was to be delivered on Friday 8th February, my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary, it eventually arrived on 11th.
I called the courier on 8th afternoon to be told they failed to deliver due to a road closure although several other gifts and flowers were delivered through other couriers. They told me they would try again that afternoon or worst case they would deliver the next morning, neither happened. I called again on Saturday to be told it had been locked away in the depot and they couldn't deliver until Monday. A very disappointing experience for a very very special occasion.
Hi Jatinder,
Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear your gift was delayed. We can see from the DPD tracking that there was indeed a "road block" which caused the delay.
Unfortunately while we always do our best to deliver on your chosen day, sometimes delays can occur outside of our direct control.

For future reference - if you see any delivery issues please do contact us first, before even the carrier, as we can contact DPD directly, and upgrade consignments to either a Saturday service, AM service or both.

If you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk our team would be happy to send you a voucher for your next order, in the sincere hope you will use us again in the future.

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,669 reviews