Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a Sweet and savoury tower hamper for my dads birthday 70 th and paid just under £57 for it.
When I arrived it was very small, didn’t have many things in it. To be honest it was embarrassing to give to him. I’m sorry but won’t be ordering again.
18th Birthday gift was ordered well in advance but failed to arrive on time for (sick) teen. I would advise anyone who wants to order from Hampergifts to move up the date of when the actual gift is needed, and then it might arrive on time. I have had no issues with other companies when I have ordered in the past from US.
My mum bought the Sweet and Savoury Tower for my family and I as a surprise gift. My mum put a lot of thought and effort into buying this for us and I feel she has been heavily ripped off. £49.99 for a small jar of nuts (90g), small packet of almonds (25g), the smallest pack of coffee (56g), pack of oatcakes, tiny pot of strawberry jam (40g - the type you get at a hotel breakfast), tiny pot of spicy tomato chutney (35g), small pack of honey sesame bites (contains 6), 3 small chocolate and hazelnut truffles, a small jar of classic cheese makers pickles (115g) and a handful of cheap chocolate elcairs and Russian caramels. All this could not have come to the grand total of £49.99 my mum was charged, it's barely £15 worth of stuff! I am absolutely devastated that my mum paid so much for this thoughtful surprise. I will never use this company, nor would I recommend. On a positive note, my children love the teddy bear included and it arrived on time in prettt wrapping.
The review bar on your page is very frustrating, I can't get rid of it to navigate your website
Looks great and delivered on time. Really pleased with my choice
I ordered this item for my father’s 85th birthday. The delivery notice said expect delivery between 14.37-15.37. I live in Spain and told my dad to listen out for delivery. He waited in kitchen (as he could see front door from window) . At 17.00 he went to lounge to rest. From the lounge patio window he could see that the delivery had been THROWN over 7 foot fence into garden. It was in a very poor condition.
Hi Carol Ann
Thank you very much for your feedback
We are so sorry to hear about the poor delivery service your father received.
We will investigate with DPD and get back to you shortly
Someone from our customer care team will be in touch
Hampergifts Team
A disaster! A gift basket for friends meeting this weekend. The weekend and friends have come and gone and still no basket. Did something get lost in the translation?
Hello Roger
We are very sorry this your hamper didnt arrive on time. We have tracked the parcel with DPD and it is currenly out on the van and delivery will be today between 8am- 5pm. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay, caused purely by the volume in the DPD network at this busy time of year. If you could kindly send an email to sales@hampergifts.co.uk with your order number, we would be more than happy to refund your delivery charge :)
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Incredibly disappointed. I ordered a hamper for my fiancé's birthday with 5 days in advance. The hamper did not arrive today which was the birthday date. What is the point in ordering a birthday hamper if they will not recieve it on their birthday? I am sadly away from the country and trusted this company on delivering a gift for me and they let me down. Would not recommend to anyone as they are unreliable to deliver on time.
Dear Ana

We are very sorry to hear of this delay.

We have tracked your parcel and it is still being held at the DPD depot - which is unusual and could indicate a problem with either the parcel or the delivery address. We will contact the depot as soon as they open at 9am in order to get to the bottom what has gone wrong with this delivery.

Someone from our Customer Service team will be in touch by email shortly to update you. Please be assured we will do all we can to resolve this to your satisfaction.

Kind regards
Hampergifts Team
we are very dissapointed in the value for money and the misrepresentation of the photo that advertises this- I wish to return this item and get a refund - please advise of how this is done.
Hi Chloe

We are very sorry to hear you were not happy with your hamper

For our information, it would really help if you could expand on your feedback and provide a little more information on what you found most disappointing. Feedback of any kind is very much appreciated and we are continually trying to improve our gifts and the service we provide.

As per our terms and conditions we would of course be able to accept your return and refund you in full.

Please send an email to sales@hampergifts.co.uk , along with your order number and someone from customer care will be in touch with the next step!

Hampergifts Team
Received email to say gift had been shipped. Recipient has not received it, so they contacted the courier company, they haven't received it. I have emailed like advised and not received a response. Very disappointed so far. I would not recommend Hamper Gifts to anyone.
Dear Tammy
Our customer care team has emailed you directly. Parcel appears to have been lost in the DPD network. We can either resend a fresh hamper today or refund you. Please do check your email and let us know ASAP
Hampergifts Team
This was my first time ordering from Hampergifts and I had a very disappointing experience. The gift was to be delivered on Friday 8th February, my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary, it eventually arrived on 11th.
I called the courier on 8th afternoon to be told they failed to deliver due to a road closure although several other gifts and flowers were delivered through other couriers. They told me they would try again that afternoon or worst case they would deliver the next morning, neither happened. I called again on Saturday to be told it had been locked away in the depot and they couldn't deliver until Monday. A very disappointing experience for a very very special occasion.
Hi Jatinder,
Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear your gift was delayed. We can see from the DPD tracking that there was indeed a "road block" which caused the delay.
Unfortunately while we always do our best to deliver on your chosen day, sometimes delays can occur outside of our direct control.

For future reference - if you see any delivery issues please do contact us first, before even the carrier, as we can contact DPD directly, and upgrade consignments to either a Saturday service, AM service or both.

If you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk our team would be happy to send you a voucher for your next order, in the sincere hope you will use us again in the future.

Hampergifts Team
Received a hamper as a present from a dear friend in USA, via Hampergifts.co.uk. There is so much shredded paper type stuffing, a packet of Elizabeth Shaw biscuits, 100 gm Pearls! {never heard of it} Christmas pudding, small packet of white chocolate chunks, a box of Walkers dessert chocolates again never heard of them, also a 100gms of Buchanan's chocolate caramels, loosely scattered in the basket. I don't like to think what they paid for it, but the chocolate items did not taste very good definately cheap chocolate & sweets, I will recommend they don't use this again.
i received a gilded hamper and the contents were very poor for the price mainly straw and bubble rap with small gifts on top
Dear Customer

Thank you for your review.

This Gift Tower should have 21 items in total, including 9 award winning treats and a bottle of wine. Could you please check this is the case?
We pack all our gifts with sizzle paper and bubble wrap to ensure the contents arrive in perfect condition.

Unfortunately we have been unable to find your details on our system.
Please could you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk with your name & address? We can then investigate further and help resolve if there has been a mixup!

Many thanks
Hampergifts Team
I was very disappointed. The packaging was not great. The actually size was a lot smaller than I saw on the internet. I was very disappointed as was my sister when she received this.
Dear Mahak
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the tower. It is one of our best sellers and the dimensions should be clearly displayed on the product page. We are sorry if you did not see the measurements and we will try to make this even clearer. If you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk we would be delighted to give you 10% off next order!
We sincerely hope to see you again soon
Everything
I was very disappointed when i received the hamper, some of the things that were shown on the picture werent the same as what i got, only small packets of everything which made the hamper very overpriced. The one i ordered came with a turkish delight which wasnt even on the list and the sugar in it was cristalised which meant it was either stored in damp condition and was very old, it was inedible. The nuts were soft and clearly quiet old. All products had a short date of expiery which means you obviously buy it for less money and re sell it to an incredible price. How come is it reviews are not allowed on the website? I was really not satisfied with it, i was hoping that for the price this would be a great father's day present but it felt kind of embarrassing when my husband didn't eat half of the stuff in it and not being able to make a public review makes me think the 2 only reviews in the website arent real and i feel that i was miss sold the product since the products described, on the picture and the ones that arrived are different and again my husband didnt like. Simply overpriced for the size and discrepancies.
Hampergifts did not reply to my email the first nor second time I emailed them with these coplaints, the third time after about a month of my first complaint they did and were not helpful at all, i have since emailed then 3 times and haven't had a reply. It shows what a crap company it is and certainly will always recommend my friends never to buy from them
Dear Carlota
Thank you for your feedback!
Our customer care team has send you an email. Please reply to sales@hampergifts.co.uk - we can then investigate further and resolve this to your satisfaction.
Hampergifts Customer Care
I ordered a chocolate gift hamper as a thank you present for someone who had been helping to look after me whilst recovering from an operation. The delivery company chosen by Hampergifts was DPD for which I paid a £6.95 fee and it was a shambles. The delivery driver wrote his own note claiming he had been instructed to leave the hamper outside which was fraudulent as he had not been told to do this at all. He was running late and clearly couldn't be bothered to ring the bell and wait to deliver the hamper properly. I got an email stating the hamper had been left outside so had to ring the recipient to then go outside and find it. This completely took the edge off the fact it was supposed to be a surprise gift and I would certainly not use this firm again if this is the standard of delivery agents they use. Not recommended at all and when I complained no refund of the delivery fee or gesture of goodwill was offered.
Dear Pat
Thank you very much for your feedback
DPD have now interviewed the driver, Harry, who states that the note was already at the house when we arrived, and he simply followed the instruction to leave the parcel in a safe place "please leave in porch". We understand the parcel was safely found in the porch by the recipients when they returned home that day. We do hope this information helps and sincerely hope we can be of service to you again in the future!
Best wishes
WARNING
One of my hampers were delivered to the wrong address HG kept passing responsibility to DPD although as my contract for supply and delivery was with HG they ignored me
We found a different parcel was eventually delivered with 3 address labels on top of each other by calling the original label we found they had our parcel and we had there's thank you HG we completed the delivery and after new year my solicitor will be taking HG to court
They talk about taking the stress out of Xmas shopping this is hardly the case they stink
Be very careful
Dear Norman Tooth-Collins
Your order was successfully delivered on 14th Dec.
We are sorry about the small delay (three days past your chosen delivery date) As we have tried to explain to you, at this busy time of year no carrier can ever 100% guarantee delivery dates , and delays can sometimes occur.
We do guarantee that all orders are delivered in time for Christmas though!
We have been in constant contact with both you and your daughter regarding this delivery. And we are pleased it has now been successfully resolved.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Hampergifts Team
not worth the money i paid after i opened it nothing in side i could av bought it in shops for fraction of the price
My UK family's feedback was to not buy from this company again. Quote "lots of cheap little boxes filled with cheap sweets, jams and biscuits".
Dear Dawn,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry to hear you feel the hamper wasn't value for money. We have passed your comments onto our purchasing department for review. Thank you. We'd love another opportunity to get this right. So if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range. Once again thank you very much for giving us your feedback.
Hampergifts Customer Care