Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

"Great gift ideas!"
Lesley
"Excellent service, hamper arrived well packed and protected and more especially on time for a 50th Anniversary"
"Great! Delivered promptly and on time! Really well presented. My parents were thrilled with their anniversary gift."
"The ordering of the hamper I chose was easy and I received a confirmation email explaining how the delivery process works. I then received an email from the delivery company providing me with a tracking number. However on the chosen delivery day I attempted several times throughout the day to see where the delivery was tracking and the link was not working. Even now when I click on it, it is blank and provides no information. Being on the other side of the world, this was very stressful and disappointing, not knowing if the hamper was delivered or not. As it turns out the hamper was delivered on time without issue and the recipient loved it but the lack of communication was a let down."
Dear Celeste,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear the hamper arrived on time and went down well! And we are sorry to learn that the tracking details did not work at the time. The carrier website may have been experiencing a temporary issue. In future, if you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk or give us a call we would be happy to track your order for you, to put your mind at ease! We hope to see you again soon.
Hampergifts Team
"Hi, Just wanted to let you know that the delivery person took the hamper to the wrong address-unless I made a mistake when filling out the form. The hamper was delivered to 33 Wyatt Road, not 34 Wyatt Road. The person at #34 took it to #35 because the name Paul was on it and someone named Paul lives at both 34 and 35 Wyatt Road. Luckily the mistake was discovered and the hamper was finally delivered to my son-in-law (Paul) at 34 Wyatt Road. So while they tell me the Hamper is very nice it went to the wrong place. I will also try to find my order to see if I put in the wrong address, in which case I would give it 5 stars. I will use your website again as I always hear good things about the content."
Hi Abigail

We have checked your order and can see you did put "35 Wyatt Road" when inputting the delivery address :)

We are pleased to hear the gift has now reached its intended recipient !

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from the whole Hampergifts Team
"The gift was wel received by the recipient, however there was note included that I wrote for the recipient, that is disappointing."
Dear Tamar
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted the hamper went down well! Regarding the message - we include all messages inside a clear document pouch on the *outside of the box - on the same side as the address label*.
Please do let us know and email sales@hampergifts.co.uk
Hampergifts Team
"I have sent an email, on the 19th April to ask if the hamper I ordered could be delivered a day early, but haven't had a reply. neither have I had a confirmation email to say the order had gone through. I am really worried that my birthday gift for a friend will arrive."
Dear Janet

Unfortunately as we are closed over the weekend we did not see your email until Monday 23rd April. For this reason we were unable to deliver any quicker than the delivery date you selected at checkout, we are very sorry.

For future reference if you give us a call by 1pm , we can usually upgrade to a next day service at no extra cost!

We do hope this information helps and we hope to see you again soon!

If you require any further assistance please dont hesitate to get in touch with sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts Team
"Very difficult to review as my friend was not at home when DPD tried to deliver last Thursday so sadly with the bank,holiday weekend they are not going to deliver until tomorro 3rd April so the gift didn’t get to her as an Easter gift."
"Really beautiful design and overall very happy. But one of the draws is too tight and now can't be opened as the handle was not screwed in deep enough"
"Service efficient and packing and presentation perfect. However it was definitely not value for money. For £60 I expected much more. Quite embarrassed when friends opened it all in front of me. For £30 I could have made up a much better selection myself from Waitrose for example. Too many sweet things, and everything in very small sizes. Disappointing."
Dear Christine,
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry to hear you feel the hamper wasn't value for money. We have passed your comments onto our purchasing department for review. We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk ahead of any future order and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range.
Hampergifts Customer Care
"It was rather small and innocuous offering, with the postage heavy at (around 25% of the cost of the gift) all in all not an attractive proposition for a Christmas gift , wouldn't use the company again, felt my Mother would look on it as small and in-consequential, not the desired effect I was after. would find rather handing this to my Mother as a Christmas gift , will put a package in the same vein together myself with a more personal flavour and with some substance and value in the package more bespoke but without doubt better value for cash with some positive impact on my recipient relations whom I love and wished to be looked on with some favour. Kind Regards Graham Adam"
"Bit pricey & some sweets missing/not as advertised... But overall it was good... thank you"
"Postage too expensive. Hamper was smaller than expected."
Dear Theresa
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We have passed your comments onto our customer care team and someone will be in touch soon to follow up with you!
Hampergifts Team
"Good service, but don't feel that the item reflected value for money, and the packaging was not indicative of an expensive gift. I have had to have the item repacked and gift wrapped for a very special event."
"Item was great but was smaller than it looked online. Next time pls try and show actual size of item properly online. I wanted a bigger hamper than what I received. A great service though????"
Dear Bernice
Thank you for your feedback!
The sizes of all baskets are displayed in the CONTENTS tab however we will certainly try to make this clearer in future! We do hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"This is for a Christmas gift so not opened. Our initial response is that it looks poor value for the price paid - and whilst I am certain that all of the items listed are enclosed in the hamper, without opening it I cannot be sure. We are a little disappointed."
Dear Sharon
Thank you for your email and we are sorry to hear of your disappointment.
Someone from our customer care team will be in touch shortly
Hampergifts Team
"Hamper went to wrong address"
Dear Susan

Your parcel was successfully delivered on Monday. If you were not home at the time it may have been signed for by a neighbour.
Someone from our Customer Care team will email you now with the delivery details.
Hampergifts.co.uk Team
"Whilst I was happy (ish) with the product I felt that it was a bit pricey for what it contained. I have one further comment , on the website I was asked if I wanted to send a card/note with the hamper I duly filled in the section and fully expected the card to arrive with the hamper ,unfortunately this did not happen If you are going to offer services it would not be unreasonable for me to expect this to happen .I hope that you take this as a constructive critique Regards Jim Brown"
Dear Jim,

Thank you so much for your comment. All feedback, whether positive or not, is extremely valuable in helping us improve our service.
The gift message is always attached in a clear document pouch on the outside of the box – next to the address label.
Are you able to check again as sometimes this can be overlooked on initial receipt of the parcel? This has happened before!
Very occasional the pouch may come loose during transit and we sincerely apologise if this has happened in this case.
As a goodwill gesture we have just emailed you a voucher code for a 10% discount which we hope you will use on a future order with us!
We do hope the hamper was still enjoyed and hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes,
Hampergifts.co.uk Team
"I have ordered from hampergifts.co.uk several times in the past, and i couldn't have faulted anything from previous purchases. However, the last time i placed an order (on 19 Oct), it didn't track on Quidco (the cash back website). I originally became aware of hampergifts.co.uk as a company, from Quidco - which is one of the reasons i keep using that company (as compared to various other hamper companies out there). Anyway, i had to manually raise a claim on Quidco's website (due to purchase on 19 Oct not tracking) - which is time consuming & annoying to have to do. I would assume the failure for the purchase to track on Quidco this time, is due to an IT problem on hampergifts.co.uk's website - as Quidco has been fine with all the other purchases i've made. Finally, the hamper was meant to be a surprise for the recipient. Parcel Force tried to deliver, and as no-one was in, it was deposited at their local post office. When the recepient collected their parcel several days later from the post office, (after i had to ruin the surprise and told them there was a parcel waiting from me!), the product may have tasted a bit staler. So, during the packaging process, i wonder if hampergifts.co.uk could stick a sticker on the outside of the box saying "Perishable"? And for Parcel Force to also write "Perishable" on the card they leave behind if no-one's in - so people collect their surprise hampers from the Post office quickly - to get the most out of the product inside. I have another hamper i'd like to order, but i will wait to see if the IT problem with hampergifts.co.uk tracking on Quidco gets resolved or not. If not, i may have to regretfully leave them for one of the other hamper companies listed on Quidco, due to ease of tracking the purchase automatically..."
"Not almost as attractive as shown in buying advert . I must say a little disappointed with the overall look of the hamper ..Which was a great shame as it was a gift for all nursing staff in the heart hospital."
"The hamper arrived on time and my brother was very pleased to receive it as a birthday gift."
"It was a gift."
"The overall packaging was nothing special and although it was a breakfast hamper it didn't arrive until late afternoon and so utterly useless!!!! Very disappointed!!"
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,510 reviews