Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
I absolutely loved the idea of gifting these hampers. But I was very disappointed with the size of the boxes when received. They were bloody tiny. They look a decent size on the pics provided on the website but were so small
Hi there,
I recently sent you an email to state i was not happy with the delivery of 2 Hampers i ordered from yourselves. They were delivered on the wrong day and spoilt a surprise for my sisters 60th birthday.
Regards Andrea Bull.
Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your message and we are very sorry to hear about this delivery issue. We can see you selected delivery on Mon 29th June for delivery and the parcels were both delivered early, on Sat 27th June.
During this period of unprecedented volumes in the DPD network we have been aware that they are often putting on extra drivers and upgrading parcels to a Saturday / Sunday service , just to keep ahead of any backlogs.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused but sincerely hope the hampers went down well with your recipient!
Hampergifts Team
Lovely hamper and quick delivery, however, my note to the recipient wasn't added to the parcel so they didn't know who it was from. They called Hampergifts and left a voicemail and still haven't heard back. It kind of spoilt the surprise.
Hamper was lovely but feel that the lindor chocolates box was very small Only 4 chocolates and didn’t receive the chocolate Brazil nuts so a bit disappointed
Around half the items were not those described.
Something had leaked and everything was sticky
My hamper was a gift for my parents it arrived 2 days early and with no note that I'd added. So they had no idea who it was off. The amount of packaging was ridiculous the was more of that that gift.
Lovely hampers , very good website , delivered item on time , ordered a muffin , flapjack & cookie hamper 3 times only concern doesn’t look the hamper that I choose on the website , a little disappointed
Very well presented just too much dark chocolate.
thanks
Very good presentation. Delivery on time. However, the value of the contents did not represent value for money.
Dear Geoffrey,
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry to hear you feel the hamper wasn't value for money. We have passed your comments onto our purchasing department for review. We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk ahead of any future order and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range!
Hampergifts Customer Care
The hamper was recieved a day after the delivery date, not great when it's been ordered to arrive on a birthday. Hamper was lovely once received.
Dear Claire,

We are so sorry to hear about the delay with your delivery.

We have checked and there was indeed a one day delay, where your parcel appears to have been stuck at the DPD Hub for some reason. We will follow up and investigate with DPD immediately as to why this happened.

We did dispatch in plenty of time so it is of course very frustrating when the carrier lets us down for whatever reason.

We'd love another opportunity to get this right. So if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on your next order.

We are delighted to hear you were pleased with the hamper itself.

Once again thank you very much for giving us your feedback.

Hampergifts Customer Care
The hamper was good but the delivery let it down was dumped in the recycling bin and forged the signature no card through the door so it wasn't discovered for 2 days as it was a surprise birthday gift
We are so sorry to hear about the way this parcel was left. We will contact DPD immediately to firstly, report the driver and second, to ask them to investigate how & why this happened. We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand, and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range. Thank you very much for giving us your feedback.
Hampergifts Customer Care
website is really clunky and awkward (i'm using chrome). The "reviews" popup hides parts of the screen; the address drop down shows an incomplete address (making me think it had not accepted parts of it); billing address doesn't really make sense for overseas addresses; finally, i had the hardest time trying to find where to write a review. Hopefully, the gift that gets delivered is as advertised.
Dear Andrew
Thank you for your feedback!
We've tested in Chrome and cannot replicate the issue you mention with the reviews popup. It expands across the screen so you can read the reviews; you can then close it when done by clicking the little X :)
It iis necessary to provide your billing address as Sagepay will check this against your payment card when you go to make payment (a vital security check which protects both the merchant and customer against card fraud).
Thank you once again for your feedback - if you need any further assistance please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk and our team will be able to assist
Hampergifts Team
The only cavil I have is that despite being told that the deliverer would deliver personally. In fact he left it on the doorstep. I was informed by you that it had been signed for. This was not the case. Fortunately no subsequent harm happened.
You sent me an email telling me a time and day . I made arrangements only to receive another on day of delivery with a much much later time . That's pointless the first email .
Hi Diane,
We have checked your order and it was successfully delivered on 8th May as requested.
("Left at rear porch" as the customer requested)
We hope this helps
Hampergifts Team
The ordering of the hamper I chose was easy and I received a confirmation email explaining how the delivery process works. I then received an email from the delivery company providing me with a tracking number. However on the chosen delivery day I attempted several times throughout the day to see where the delivery was tracking and the link was not working. Even now when I click on it, it is blank and provides no information. Being on the other side of the world, this was very stressful and disappointing, not knowing if the hamper was delivered or not.
As it turns out the hamper was delivered on time without issue and the recipient loved it but the lack of communication was a let down.
Dear Celeste,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear the hamper arrived on time and went down well! And we are sorry to learn that the tracking details did not work at the time. The carrier website may have been experiencing a temporary issue. In future, if you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk or give us a call we would be happy to track your order for you, to put your mind at ease! We hope to see you again soon.
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that the delivery person took the hamper to the wrong address-unless I made a mistake when filling out the form. The hamper was delivered to 33 Wyatt Road, not 34 Wyatt Road. The person at #34 took it to #35 because the name Paul was on it and someone named Paul lives at both 34 and 35 Wyatt Road. Luckily the mistake was discovered and the hamper was finally delivered to my son-in-law (Paul) at 34 Wyatt Road. So while they tell me the Hamper is very nice it went to the wrong place. I will also try to find my order to see if I put in the wrong address, in which case I would give it 5 stars. I will use your website again as I always hear good things about the content.
Hi Abigail

We have checked your order and can see you did put "35 Wyatt Road" when inputting the delivery address :)

We are pleased to hear the gift has now reached its intended recipient !

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from the whole Hampergifts Team
The gift was wel received by the recipient, however there was note included that I wrote for the recipient, that is disappointing.
Dear Tamar
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted the hamper went down well! Regarding the message - we include all messages inside a clear document pouch on the *outside of the box - on the same side as the address label*.
Are you able to check again as sometimes this can be overlooked on initial receipt of the parcel?
Please do let us know and email sales@hampergifts.co.uk
Hampergifts Team
I have sent an email, on the 19th April to ask if the hamper I ordered could be delivered a day early, but haven't had a reply. neither have I had a confirmation email to say the order had gone through. I am really worried that my birthday gift for a friend will arrive.
Dear Janet

Unfortunately as we are closed over the weekend we did not see your email until Monday 23rd April. For this reason we were unable to deliver any quicker than the delivery date you selected at checkout, we are very sorry.

For future reference if you give us a call by 1pm , we can usually upgrade to a next day service at no extra cost!

We do hope this information helps and we hope to see you again soon!

If you require any further assistance please dont hesitate to get in touch with sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts Team
Very difficult to review as my friend was not at home when DPD tried to deliver last Thursday so sadly with the bank,holiday weekend they are not going to deliver until tomorro 3rd April so the gift didn’t get to her as an Easter gift.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,359 reviews