Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Mary
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Patrick
We received our hampers on the day and date we asked for. Very impressed with the contents, they are for Xmas presants. Very well packaged, pleasant delivery driver. Would use your company again and will certainly recommend you. David/Jill Howells. 16/11/20
I was looking for an ethical/fair trade hamper. Time to source one I think.
Nice presentation, but not good value for money - the quantities shown in their website photo really don’t match was actually received.
Product was lovely. Delivery was very disappointing. Feel quite let down considering the cost of the hamper. Had already placed another order before I had the delivery issues. I just hope that my next order is delivered correctly.
A little disappointed re the nuts not being fresh.
I absolutely loved the idea of gifting these hampers. But I was very disappointed with the size of the boxes when received. They were bloody tiny. They look a decent size on the pics provided on the website but were so small
Hi there,
I recently sent you an email to state i was not happy with the delivery of 2 Hampers i ordered from yourselves. They were delivered on the wrong day and spoilt a surprise for my sisters 60th birthday.
Regards Andrea Bull.
Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your message and we are very sorry to hear about this delivery issue. We can see you selected delivery on Mon 29th June for delivery and the parcels were both delivered early, on Sat 27th June.
During this period of unprecedented volumes in the DPD network we have been aware that they are often putting on extra drivers and upgrading parcels to a Saturday / Sunday service , just to keep ahead of any backlogs.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused but sincerely hope the hampers went down well with your recipient!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Lovely hamper and quick delivery, however, my note to the recipient wasn't added to the parcel so they didn't know who it was from. They called Hampergifts and left a voicemail and still haven't heard back. It kind of spoilt the surprise.
Hamper was lovely but feel that the lindor chocolates box was very small Only 4 chocolates and didn’t receive the chocolate Brazil nuts so a bit disappointed
Around half the items were not those described.
Something had leaked and everything was sticky
My hamper was a gift for my parents it arrived 2 days early and with no note that I'd added. So they had no idea who it was off. The amount of packaging was ridiculous the was more of that that gift.
Lovely hampers , very good website , delivered item on time , ordered a muffin , flapjack & cookie hamper 3 times only concern doesn’t look the hamper that I choose on the website , a little disappointed
Very well presented just too much dark chocolate.
thanks
Very good presentation. Delivery on time. However, the value of the contents did not represent value for money.
Dear Geoffrey,
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry to hear you feel the hamper wasn't value for money. We have passed your comments onto our purchasing department for review. We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk ahead of any future order and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range!
Hampergifts Customer Care
The hamper was recieved a day after the delivery date, not great when it's been ordered to arrive on a birthday. Hamper was lovely once received.
Dear Claire,

We are so sorry to hear about the delay with your delivery.

We have checked and there was indeed a one day delay, where your parcel appears to have been stuck at the DPD Hub for some reason. We will follow up and investigate with DPD immediately as to why this happened.

We did dispatch in plenty of time so it is of course very frustrating when the carrier lets us down for whatever reason.

We'd love another opportunity to get this right. So if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on your next order.

We are delighted to hear you were pleased with the hamper itself.

Once again thank you very much for giving us your feedback.

Hampergifts Customer Care
The hamper was good but the delivery let it down was dumped in the recycling bin and forged the signature no card through the door so it wasn't discovered for 2 days as it was a surprise birthday gift
We are so sorry to hear about the way this parcel was left. We will contact DPD immediately to firstly, report the driver and second, to ask them to investigate how & why this happened. We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand, and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range. Thank you very much for giving us your feedback.
Hampergifts Customer Care
website is really clunky and awkward (i'm using chrome). The "reviews" popup hides parts of the screen; the address drop down shows an incomplete address (making me think it had not accepted parts of it); billing address doesn't really make sense for overseas addresses; finally, i had the hardest time trying to find where to write a review. Hopefully, the gift that gets delivered is as advertised.
Dear Andrew
Thank you for your feedback!
We've tested in Chrome and cannot replicate the issue you mention with the reviews popup. It expands across the screen so you can read the reviews; you can then close it when done by clicking the little X :)
It iis necessary to provide your billing address as Sagepay will check this against your payment card when you go to make payment (a vital security check which protects both the merchant and customer against card fraud).
Thank you once again for your feedback - if you need any further assistance please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk and our team will be able to assist
Hampergifts Team
The only cavil I have is that despite being told that the deliverer would deliver personally. In fact he left it on the doorstep. I was informed by you that it had been signed for. This was not the case. Fortunately no subsequent harm happened.
You sent me an email telling me a time and day . I made arrangements only to receive another on day of delivery with a much much later time . That's pointless the first email .
Hi Diane,
We have checked your order and it was successfully delivered on 8th May as requested.
("Left at rear porch" as the customer requested)
We hope this helps