Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Claire
Josh
Neena
My husband got me the festive choc and cookies hamper, presentation was good, but the actual products were not. The Baronie chocolate had an expiry date of 20th January 2018, the white chocolate and raspberry cookies were not fresh and crunchy, I had to throw them away after one bite and the honey and sesame gourmet biscuits were horrible in taste. All other products were okay , they are known brands like the lindt chocolate and border biscuits. I expected more and told my husband to get me a nice box of chocolates next time, instead of a hamper full of products that are not too my liking.
The service was excellent and the 2 hampers were ordered and delivered within 2 days. The recipients were absolutely delighted with this style and contents of the "Tower" hamper. They loved that each individual box had different foods and treats and were very happy with my choice of gift. There are a number of different hampers out there but this one was unique in style and they loved all of the contents. Thank you
I've purchased two hampers over a duration of a month, both as gifts for different people for different occasions, both have been very well received.

Delivery is pricey but worth it, you are informed on the products status at pretty much all stages, on the day of delivery you're given a time of when the hamper will be expected to arrive. You have the option to leave with a neighbour/change the address if there are any last minute changes or concerns.

The hampers themselves are beautifully packaged, one arrived in a box, not sure about the other - wrapped in clear packaging, attractive ribbon, all contents placed inside a nice basket.

The food and drink included in the hampers went down very well, good feedback so far - tasty, luxurious, etc.

Hampers purchased: Emerald and Amber

Overall: happy with the process, quality of product and so happy to have this option available during this time (COVID-19 lockdown).
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 9th August 2020
Very efficient procedures. Only weakness is that it requires recipient’s mobile phone number so that delivery agent can check delivery time etc.
However this clearly does not work if recipient does not have a mobile phone! Why not ask for landline number as an alternative ?
The first time using this company was a wonderful experience!! Alex was amazing! being a family company i have recommended them and do stand by them.
The professional companies who received the hampers were more than delighted!! Harrods is ONLY a name! service and products with their Hampers not worth it at all. And believe me coming from a loyal customer.
Sent this hamper from the US. It was easy and quick to place the order and it was delivered with no issues.
My mum bought the Sweet and Savoury Tower for my family and I as a surprise gift. My mum put a lot of thought and effort into buying this for us and I feel she has been heavily ripped off. £49.99 for a small jar of nuts (90g), small packet of almonds (25g), the smallest pack of coffee (56g), pack of oatcakes, tiny pot of strawberry jam (40g - the type you get at a hotel breakfast), tiny pot of spicy tomato chutney (35g), small pack of honey sesame bites (contains 6), 3 small chocolate and hazelnut truffles, a small jar of classic cheese makers pickles (115g) and a handful of cheap chocolate elcairs and Russian caramels. All this could not have come to the grand total of £49.99 my mum was charged, it's barely £15 worth of stuff! I am absolutely devastated that my mum paid so much for this thoughtful surprise. I will never use this company, nor would I recommend. On a positive note, my children love the teddy bear included and it arrived on time in prettt wrapping.
Brilliant surprise for my son and daughter in law on their lockdown 1st wedding anniversary. Beautifully presented. Very happy all round. Would definately use this company again.
Yet another fabulous hamper, all products are high quality and delivery on time! Highly recommended!!
Excellent products, beautifully presented and actually arrive on time.
I ordered a lovely hamper for a friend’s birthday which was delivered earlier than stated. Will definitely order again.
Great service, quick delivery, gift was enjoyed.
Have used Hampergifts a number of times now. Excellent service as always. The hampers are beautifully prepared,and are well packed. Thank you.
Professional service. Trustworthy. Easy to order, even from Canada. Our family member loved it and sent us a photo. She was pleased and so were we. We've now used them about 3 times and will be our go to! Definitely recommend.
Dear Janet
Thank you for your feedback.
Its lovely to hear from one of our Canadian customers!
We look forward to seeing you soon !
Hampergifts Team
Hamper arrived on the date ordered. Friends loved it..
High quality
Living in Canada and getting gifts to loved ones 'back home" can be difficult. Since I found Hampergifts and the great selection they offer it has made the task so much easier. All of my orders have arrived on the dates that I selected and my family really enjoy the selection and quality of the goods.
Dear Roger
Thank you very much for your feedback. Its lovely to hear from one of our customers in Canada!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
Delivered on time and well worth the money. A lovely pressie for my mum in nursing home. Thank you
good presentation & quality product
What an excellent gift and a surprise for my niece. Delivered as promised, on time, and with a special and very appreciative recipient.
I appreciate the personal touch. My delivery was delayed and seemingly went missing as I could not track it with the carrier. Hamper gifts support team came to my rescue by replacing, and rescheduling the gift. My parents were delighted.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,553 reviews