Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,137 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Absolutely delighted with my hamper.Box itself was beautiful.10 out of 10.
Sent a gift basket from the US to a staff member in Scotland and everything was perfect! On time and beautiful, couldn't have asked for better. Thank you!
My husband got me the festive choc and cookies hamper, presentation was good, but the actual products were not. The Baronie chocolate had an expiry date of 20th January 2018, the white chocolate and raspberry cookies were not fresh and crunchy, I had to throw them away after one bite and the honey and sesame gourmet biscuits were horrible in taste. All other products were okay , they are known brands like the lindt chocolate and border biscuits. I expected more and told my husband to get me a nice box of chocolates next time, instead of a hamper full of products that are not too my liking.
Gift greatly received by my father in law, loved it. He said it was perfect, hes 89 year's young. Thank you
Great service - the item was a gift and my brother and sister in law where over the moon. Looking forward to tucking in to the wonderful goodies.
Excellent
Nice gift set, thanks
I was very impressed with your service, it was delivered promptly, so very impressed well done
I have just received this hamper not quite sure who it’s from yet ? But it’s lovely & has really cheered me up. I would buy one as a Christmas present & am thinking who I can send one to .
My daughter is delighted with her Christmas hamper and can't wait to start on the lovely goodies contained therein! Will certainly be using this company again and again. Five star for service and value
Very happy with the hamper arrived on time & date requested well packaged & looks delightful
.Very pleased ordered another well packed
Excellent quality of the hamper and supreme service. I ordered from South Africa, and the gift was delivered in the UK on the day I requested I will definitely use Hampergifts in the future. Well done and thank you!
Dear Gael Thank you so much for your feedback! Hampergifts Team
The hamper was great value, beautifully presented & had a great variety of delicious food products. It was delivered at time promised with great care for COVID regulations. Many thanks, yet again.
Hampergifts are my favourite for sending gifts to friends and family, as I live abroad. This hamper was no exception - it was for a new home present and was very well received. Excellent value and quality. delivery fast and safe, and the hamper was presented beautifully. I would highly recommend this hamper, although all of the ones I choose from Hampergifts are fabulous; whatever the occasion, there is always a beautiful hamper to match. Very impressed!
Excellent product and service
Recipient was very happy ;quality and selection were topnotch ,delivery on time and price appropriate. Will definitely use this service again.
the golden tower of treats is amazing. my parents absolutely loved it. great selection of treats inside. delivery was on time and packaged well. highly recommend.
Fantastic service. I am on the other side of the world and it was so easy to order. Good value. The delivery service was awesome. The option to say where yoy want the package left was great. Delivery was exactly when promised and a photo of where it was left is great. Would definitely recommend.
Gorgeous hamper! Professional service from start to finish.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 3,137 reviews