Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Diane
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Jounall Méndez
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Melanie
More Photos & Videos
My husband got me the festive choc and cookies hamper, presentation was good, but the actual products were not. The Baronie chocolate had an expiry date of 20th January 2018, the white chocolate and raspberry cookies were not fresh and crunchy, I had to throw them away after one bite and the honey and sesame gourmet biscuits were horrible in taste. All other products were okay , they are known brands like the lindt chocolate and border biscuits. I expected more and told my husband to get me a nice box of chocolates next time, instead of a hamper full of products that are not too my liking.
My mum bought the Sweet and Savoury Tower for my family and I as a surprise gift. My mum put a lot of thought and effort into buying this for us and I feel she has been heavily ripped off. £49.99 for a small jar of nuts (90g), small packet of almonds (25g), the smallest pack of coffee (56g), pack of oatcakes, tiny pot of strawberry jam (40g - the type you get at a hotel breakfast), tiny pot of spicy tomato chutney (35g), small pack of honey sesame bites (contains 6), 3 small chocolate and hazelnut truffles, a small jar of classic cheese makers pickles (115g) and a handful of cheap chocolate elcairs and Russian caramels. All this could not have come to the grand total of £49.99 my mum was charged, it's barely £15 worth of stuff! I am absolutely devastated that my mum paid so much for this thoughtful surprise. I will never use this company, nor would I recommend. On a positive note, my children love the teddy bear included and it arrived on time in prettt wrapping.
Brilliant surprise for my son and daughter in law on their lockdown 1st wedding anniversary. Beautifully presented. Very happy all round. Would definately use this company again.
Yet another fabulous hamper, all products are high quality and delivery on time! Highly recommended!!
Excellent products, beautifully presented and actually arrive on time.
I ordered a lovely hamper for a friend’s birthday which was delivered earlier than stated. Will definitely order again.
Great service, quick delivery, gift was enjoyed.
Have used Hampergifts a number of times now. Excellent service as always. The hampers are beautifully prepared,and are well packed. Thank you.
Professional service. Trustworthy. Easy to order, even from Canada. Our family member loved it and sent us a photo. She was pleased and so were we. We've now used them about 3 times and will be our go to! Definitely recommend.
Dear Janet
Thank you for your feedback.
Its lovely to hear from one of our Canadian customers!
We look forward to seeing you soon !
Hampergifts Team
Hamper arrived on the date ordered. Friends loved it..
High quality
Living in Canada and getting gifts to loved ones 'back home" can be difficult. Since I found Hampergifts and the great selection they offer it has made the task so much easier. All of my orders have arrived on the dates that I selected and my family really enjoy the selection and quality of the goods.
Dear Roger
Thank you very much for your feedback. Its lovely to hear from one of our customers in Canada!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
Delivered on time and well worth the money. A lovely pressie for my mum in nursing home. Thank you
good presentation & quality product
What an excellent gift and a surprise for my niece. Delivered as promised, on time, and with a special and very appreciative recipient.
I appreciate the personal touch. My delivery was delayed and seemingly went missing as I could not track it with the carrier. Hamper gifts support team came to my rescue by replacing, and rescheduling the gift. My parents were delighted.
quick delivery
Hamper gifts is the place to go for beautiful bespoke and affordable hampers.
I ordered a one as a gift to and the thanks and positive feedback I received was incredible. The website is easy to access and follow you can choose the date of delivery. All positive I will be using Hamper gifts again.
Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted to hear your gift went down well and we look forward to seeing you again :)

Hampergifts Team
Website is easy to navigate from here in the USA. I ordered a week or so before my delivery date. I was kept advised of the order status and delivery was exactly as promised. The recipient was very pleased and noted the splendid presentation. He was given a Holly Box. I will use you again. Thanks!
The recipient of the gift has reported their satisfaction at the contents of the basket variety of the baket timely delivery. As sender of the gift from 🇨🇦 I am delighted to hear such nice comments and would certainly recommend this company again..
Gerry Irwin
I ordered this hamper from Australia for my nephew living in London. He said the hamper was excellent. No problems with delivery, good service all round.
Thank you.