Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Celia
"I sent a savoury hamper to friends as a thank you and they were absolutely delighted. They especially liked the presentation, will put the basket to good use and save the ribbon! They found all sorts of treats inside, just the sort of goodies they like. Thoroughly recommended and will return to Hampergifts in the future. They were so pleased they sent me a pic! 😀"
Linda
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery. I purchased the Golden Tower as a 50th Wedding Anniversary Gift and the recipients reaction was WOW! Items was delivered within the given 1 hour slot and the item was packaged beautifully. Will definitely recommend Hampergifts!"
"Great gift ideas!"
"The gift I purchased was for my mother. I am in NZ and she lives in England. She was really happy with the gift. The only thing I would say is that the card was stuck to the bottom of the hamper and obviously she did not see this. She was wondering who it was from and phoned to find out, no one answered her call and she left a message which was never returned."
"extremely on time, I did not see the products but my friends who did receive the hamper were overjoyed...thank you so much"
"Thank you so much for your service. It was impeccable. Both Mother's loved their hampers. Perfect contents received in perfect condition. We are based in Australia and will use you again. Regards Nicola"
"Bought a hamper as a gift for my Mum on Mother's Day-she loved it!!!!"
"Perfect option to send my former international business partner a Happy 60th birthday gift."
Hi Mark,
We hope to see you again soon!
Dear Celia,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted the Savoury hamper went down well!
Hampergifts Team
"You sent me an email telling me a time and day . I made arrangements only to receive another on day of delivery with a much much later time . That's pointless the first email ."
Hi Diane,
We have checked your order and it was successfully delivered on 8th May as requested.
("Left at rear porch" as the customer requested)
We hope this helps
Hampergifts Team
"Great service and quality."
Thank you for your feedback.
Hampergifts Team
"A lovely gift which my son appreciated. I was disappointed that it was not delivered as displayed on your website: as a pyramid, but rather, in one flat box."
"Good day all, Thank you for the excellent service & all the assistance for our Easter Hamper going to England. . Alex, you were so helpful to assist us with placing the order. A special thank you to you. We will certainly make use of your service in the future. The hamper was beautifully prepared & arrived on time at a very short notice. We were really impressed with the communication. Thank you very much to all involved in this process. We wish you all the best, until next time. Kind regards Volker & Carlene Baume in South Africa"
Dear Volker
Thank you for your wonderful feedback!
Hampergifts Team
"Excellent Easter hamper. Contents look like the website image. Also, you can track the dpd van during the 1 hour delivery slot (with a named driver). Reasonably priced too. Highly recommend."
"Muffin hamper was a get well gift and he was really pleased with it lovely and fresh delivered on time and around the time it was promised will definitely use agai"
"Lovely hamper good quality products nicely packaged and delivered on the day as requested. Many thanks to all concerned."
"I was so happy with this service and my mum was delighted with the beautiful basket. I live in Florida and it's great to have a reliable company to order on line from like Hampergifts.co.uk. Thank you for your great service!"
"Good value for money with efficient delivery"
"This is the 2nd hamper I have sent to a family member and they have both been very well received. Packaging and contents excellent and much appreciated. Have no hesitation in saying I will order again"
"The hamper arrived on time, no issues as the recipient was notified by text. My friend was over the moon with the presentation of the hamper and the excellent contents inside the hamper. It made a lovely surprise and a fabulous gift."
"Super duper!!!!"
"Even better than "very good" the service was excellent. The company was a pleasure to deal with. The recipients of the hamper were delighted with its contents. It arrived on time. We'll be back. We recommend very highly. Thank you."
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,557 reviews