Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

How would you rate Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd ?

"Great! Delivered promptly and on time! Really well presented. My parents were thrilled with their anniversary gift."
Lisa
"This is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my daughter who is in the UK for University. She was so happy with her tower of Easter treats."
"We always use Hamper gifts for our staff recognition, so easy to deal with, the product is first class and the service excellent, thank you for making us look good."
"Brilliant. Got it to my father quickly. Thank you."
"Excellent selection of Hampers for almost any occasion. I purchased a hamper of Belgian chocolate for one of my customers. The delivery was very quick with a choice of preferred delivery days, packaging was excellent and arrived when stated. My customer was thrilled with the hamper especially with the selection and presentation. My company will definitely be using you again."
Hi Ian
We are thrilled to hear the chocolate gift went down well with your customer. Thank you so much for the lovely feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"I bought a hamper as a gift to say thank you. Too many messages but otherwise good."
Dear Louise,
Thank you for your feedback!
Hampergifts Team
"Excellent hamper well worth the money. Will order again 🙃"
"The overall service and quality of produce is consistently very good. However to be charged twice for the same item is unacceptable."
"I was really happy with every aspect of Hampergifts service. The chocolates arrived without any complications and beautifully presented. I am happy to support a small family business and will do so again."
"Great communication and service, no extra charges, very flexible"
"Our daughter was delighted with her hamper. Thanks for your great service."
"Arrived as stated and quality fine."
"Sent from NZ - Excellent communication from order confirmation through tracking and text confirmation (and being able to add additional notes for delivery) to delivery. Like that it was delivered inside a box rather than opening a door to someone holding a hamper adding to the surprise factor. Recipient delighted and photos show hamper as per website. 5 star service."
Dear Karen
Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear from one of our customers in New Zealand!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"Delivered on time and in good shape. Many thanks."
Dear Georgina
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We hope to see you again soon
"Excellent service."
"I ordered this hamper from Australia for my nephew living in London. He said the hamper was excellent. No problems with delivery, good service all round. Thank you."
"Beautiful hamper so happy with it. Delivered on day as planned. Overall happy custumer can't fault it"
Dear Ilda
Thank you so much for your feedback.
We hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"I sent the gift so cannot comment on the actual product. However, I really appreciated the update emails as to the status of delivery. The only thing is I would have expected an actual delivery email, rather than having to track package at that point ... but that was easy, too, so no problem."
Thank you very much for your feedback and the photo :)
Hampergifts Team
"The friend was very please with her hamper. thanks"
Dear Jackie
Thank you very much for your feedback
Hampergifts Team
"From Australia to the UK Brilliant gift hamper, delivered on time, will use again!!"
Dear Suzan
We hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"The selections are really well thought out. Not your usual, obvious hampers. Great products. Delivery was prompt and as advertised. Will be using them again"
"ordered the hamper as a gift for my sister. She was impressed by the quality of the picnic basket and the food was delicious. Would highly recommend."
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,390 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!