Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

How would you rate Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd ?

Lisa
"This is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my daughter who is in the UK for University. She was so happy with her tower of Easter treats."
Gordon
"We always use Hamper gifts for our staff recognition, so easy to deal with, the product is first class and the service excellent, thank you for making us look good."
"Purchased a a hamper which was very good for its value just saw how beautifully they have arranged everything it looks amazing. Love the work definitely would use it again cause it's just brilliant. Thank you so much made me very happy😝"
"Fabulous basket! My brother-in-law was so excited that my sister did not get a photo of the beautiful display of items wrapped up with a green bow. My sister said it felt like Christmas with all the many gift items. Well done, to locally source the gift hamper contents. Their family no longer lives in Scotland and are all coming home to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary, so they can help sample lots of Scottish delicacies."
"Very happy with the service, kept up to date through the process and the person who received the gift loved it"
"Like the previous poster, I was able to quickly order but I have had no communication as to whether or not the delivery actually happened. I doubt it has or I would have heard from the person that it was sent to. It was a congratulatory gift that needed to be delivered with haste. Unimpressed."
Hi Fiona

Thank you for your review.

DPD emailed your tracking details last week but this email can sometimes get blocked or caught in your Spam/ Junk folder - please do check there when you can.

In the meantime we have looked into this for you - your order was successfully delivered last week and we have sent you an email with the tracking details and POD.

If you have any delivery queries in future please do contact us first so we can track the delivery and provide you all the necessary information.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes
Hampergifts Team
"Start off well, ordering easy and initial communication good. However don’t know if delivery happened/ unable to track through email.No further emails from parcel force or yourself. Would love to know if and when hamper was delivered. It was a thankyou gift."
Hi Sharon
Thank you for your review.
ParcelForce emailed your tracking details last week but this email can sometimes get blocked or caught in your Spam/ Junk folder - please do check there when you can.
In the meantime we have looked into this for you and can see there were three unsuccessful delivery attempts on 9th and 10th of July, where the customer was not home.
We have sent you an email directly requesting further information.
Please kindly check your email and reply to us ASAP so we can resolve this without further delay.
Best Wishes
Hampergifts Team
"Prompt delivery. Great options for gifts for a large group of people."
"Always great value and is well received"
"First class service, products good with lovely presentation which represents good value for money. Delivered bang on time. We have used Hsmpergifts 3 or 4 times now and wouldn’t look elsewhere."
"The hamper was lovely but the delivery driver left it in the sun with a notice which said 'important - keep in a cool place' on it!"
"Wonderful service and the recipient was delighted with the luxury hamper."
"They made me happy because the hamper was exactly what I required and was presented as described on the website. It was delivered on the day I requested"
"First rate service. Delivered exactly on time and a my girlfriend was absolutely delighted with the hamper contents. Highly recommended."
"From start to finish the website is very easy to use. My selected product was presented beautifully & very well received. Email confirmation & advises kept my transaction live right through to delivery, very impressed for 1st time user. Thank you."
"Excellent value. Boxes looked stunning, sweets were of a good variety and quality. Will use this company again. Very happy customer."
Thank you for your feedback Catherine!
We are very pleased you liked the Golden Tower
Hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"Excellent value for money"
"Hampers look amazing and are packed with a fantastic selection of goodies. Delivered exactly when agreed. I have bought 4 hampers now and have never been disappointed...fab!"
Hi Sarah
Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"This gift was a “cheer up” surprise - it was just the right size, delivered on the day and time specified. It made both my sister and I very pleased. Thank you also for the help I needed when ordering ."
Hi Doreen
We are very pleased to hear your gift went down well!
Hampergifts Team
"I always buy from here it's always delivered on the day requested. The people that have recieved these are so impressed with the packaging and contents."
"Your service was awesome, the purchase process was seamless and the delivery was on the button! I cannot fault the whole process!! Coming from South Africa, we can only long for businesses to be this efficient!! Well done!"
"The Best of British food hamper was very good. My friend thought it was a lovely gift. The delivery and tracking was excellent. Recommend."
"Good communication throughout from the company. The hamper was a birthday gift for my best friend. She was delighted with the contents. Thank you."
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,370 reviews