Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

1,143 Reviews

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Karen
Verified Buyer

Got the timing right for the delivery of the hamper.
Pam
Verified Buyer

As we are in New Zealand it is really important to us that gifts to our family in the UK arrive on time. You have done this for us on more than one occasion and we are more than happy.
We are also very happy with the quality of the gifts so thank you very much.
Pam and Brian Burgess
Verified Reviewer

Ordered the "best bud" hamper for my brothers birthday, it got to him safely by next day delivery for free. Fab service and value for money. My brothers remark was "thanks for that awesome hamper of beers and toffee, it's badass"
Verified Buyer

Hamper arrived on scheduled date
As no one was home, calling card was left and item was picked up from local PO.
Prompt response from customer service.
Raymond
Verified Buyer

Great hampers,but I still do not know that the Amber hamper I ordered arrived safely.It should have arrived on or about the 3rd Feb.I have send an e mail to you but have so far not received a reply.Please let me know asap if it arrived and if so I will send a glowing report. My apologies,Hamper arrived safely and most impressed with both the hamper and service,will definitely use your company again.
Dear Raymond

We replied to your email on Monday however it appears you didnt receive it? (Perhaps it went to your SPAM folder - please do check)

Please see a copy of the email we sent below:

"Dear Raymond
Thank you for your email.
There was a delivery attempt made on Friday where the recipient was not home. The parcel went back out for delivery again today and was successfully delivered - signed for by DENNY, on 06 Feb 2017 at 14:13"

We do hope this helps!
Stephanie
Verified Buyer

The hamper was as described on the website. It was a good size and beautifully wrapped.
Margaret
Verified Buyer

Bought cheese hamper for my hubby birthday he was over the moon with it ..thank you
Dear Margaret
We are delighted the cheese hamper has gone down well :)
Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Lynda
Verified Buyer

Bought for friend, who said it was nice.
Dear Lynda
We are delighted you are happy with your gift & hope to see you again soon!
Verified Buyer

Really good service, quick delivery and value for money.
Thank you very much for your feedback
We hope to see you again soon!
Charlene
Verified Buyer

The hamper was simply amazing. The recipient was very pleased with it. The delivery company didn't knock hard enough and left two cards while the recipient was in the house. They had to collect if from elsewhere which ruined the surprise.
Dear Charlene
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon
Kevin

Good value Good choice Great service
Chris
Verified Buyer

This was a gift for my parents diamond wedding anniversary and it was perfect. Everything went smoothly from order to delivery and my parents were delighted with their gift.
Dear Chris
We are delighted to hear your hamper went down well! Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.
Carmel
Verified Buyer

Items not as described; I chose this hamper for the range of lagers i.e San Miguel etc. Two bottles of Cobra were included but not listed as contents, I would not have ordered it if I had known. Also delivery was for Tuesday but it arrived Wednesday, as you have to pay for delivery I expect it to arrive when expected. Would not recommend as too expensive, incorrect contents and delivery date missed. What a shame!
Dear Carmel
Thank you very much for your feedback and we are very sorry for the beer substitution. We are currently out of stock of the San Miguel, so needed to make the change to ensure delivery on time. We have also looked into the DPD tracking information and can see there was a delivery attempt on Tuesday where the customer was not home. A calling card was left, and a 2nd delivery arranged for Wednesday, where it was left with a neighbour. We do hope this information helps and sincerely hope we can be of service to you again in the future!
Mrs Evans
Verified Reviewer

I ordered two of the Black Yuletide towers, and a Christmas treats tower as gifts and the recipients are delighted with them, in fact both have said please could they have the same gifts next year!
Brilliant communication, fantastic product, delivery when stated, well packaged and beautifully presented, thank you!
Dear Mrs Evan
We are delighted to hear your recipients enjoyed the Yuletide Towers!
These will be available again next year :)
Glossop
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a chocolate gift hamper as a thank you present for someone who had been helping to look after me whilst recovering from an operation. The delivery company chosen by Hampergifts was DPD for which I paid a £6.95 fee and it was a shambles. The delivery driver wrote his own note claiming he had been instructed to leave the hamper outside which was fraudulent as he had not been told to do this at all. He was running late and clearly couldn't be bothered to ring the bell and wait to deliver the hamper properly. I got an email stating the hamper had been left outside so had to ring the recipient to then go outside and find it. This completely took the edge off the fact it was supposed to be a surprise gift and I would certainly not use this firm again if this is the standard of delivery agents they use. Not recommended at all and when I complained no refund of the delivery fee or gesture of goodwill was offered.
Dear Pat
Thank you very much for your feedback
DPD have now interviewed the driver, Harry, who states that the note was already at the house when we arrived, and he simply followed the instruction to leave the parcel in a safe place "please leave in porch". We understand the parcel was safely found in the porch by the recipients when they returned home that day. We do hope this information helps and sincerely hope we can be of service to you again in the future!
Verified Buyer

Everything in the hamper was of good quality. Got them as presents and a couple extra in case we missed anyone - good excuse to buy yourself a prezzie. We had very positive feedback for our staff and we also enjoyed all the contents ourselves with the basket now being used as a fruit basket. Good value for money and will definitely use again.
Pitstop Autofactors
Verified Buyer

Thank you to Alex and the team we purchased 115 hampers for our customers We have done this for about 4 years and once again excellent service
Dear Pitstop
Your annual business is hugely appreciated, and we are delighted you continue to use our service :)
We hope to hear from you once again for Xmas 2017!
Alex
Ian
Verified Buyer

I recieved this hamper today ,what a surprise. This is a huge well presented hamper which would make a great gift and would put a smile on anybody's face ????.Many thanks and have a great Christmas.
Verified Reviewer

I can't praise this company enough. I couldn't think what to buy for some relations. As I wanted 1 present for the whole family there are all ages, so the variety in the hamper I purchased was ideal with sweets, chocs and cakes. Very well done. Will certainly be using again xx
Dear Julie
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Merry Christmas and we hope to see you again soon!
Nicholas
Verified Reviewer

Amazing quality and presentation, out of this world...
Dear NIcholas
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Merry Christmas !