Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
Perfect delivery. Ordered for 40th birthday and recipient extremely impressed with her Eye Full Tower hamper and its luxury contents. Will definitely use Hampergifts again.
Order process was straightforward, confirmation prompt and reassuring, delivery on time, and quality of product was very good.
0rdered the Breakfast Hamper, arrived on the specified day and just at breakfast time, lovely product.
A little disappointed re the nuts not being fresh.
Bought as a gift, sent direct. The hamper arrived on the day arranged and our friend was very happy with his gift.
I ordered the 5 tier box with cakes and biscuits. In red colour. I couldn't wait to gift it as a housewarming present. On receiving it I was quite annoyed with the size. It was like I've ordered a dress from China, 10 sizes smaller. 😭 Regardless of the size the treats were good just disappointed on the size of the tiers.
The hamper was a gift to celebrate my daughter's promotion and as I wanted it to arrive on the day of promotion I ordered from Hampergifts. The hamper arrived on the correct day with advanced notice of an hour slot of when it would arrive.
From site to payment to delivery I found the whole experience relaxed clear and professional
Absolute brilliant service and products. Delivered on time. Website simple to use.
Excellent selection of gifts available, fast and efficient service. Great for sending nice surprises.
This is the first time I have ordered from Hampergifts and am really pleased with the service. Was delivered on time and was wonderfully received by my Great Nephew and Niece for their new baby girl. PS I ordered from Australia.
I absolutely loved the idea of gifting these hampers. But I was very disappointed with the size of the boxes when received. They were bloody tiny. They look a decent size on the pics provided on the website but were so small
The hamper was bought for my son as a birthday present . He was absolutely delighted rating it a great present . I was pleased with the communication keeping me informed as to delivery . Will definitely use this company again .
Easy to order. The recipient of the hamper was delighted with the choices in the hamper. It was delivered on time and I was kept informed re delivery time etc.
Will use Hampergifts again.
I bought a hamper for my 92year old mother. It arrived on time and was extremely well presented and the products included were good value for money. She was delighted. Thank you . J moyes
Hi there,
I recently sent you an email to state i was not happy with the delivery of 2 Hampers i ordered from yourselves. They were delivered on the wrong day and spoilt a surprise for my sisters 60th birthday.
Regards Andrea Bull.
Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your message and we are very sorry to hear about this delivery issue. We can see you selected delivery on Mon 29th June for delivery and the parcels were both delivered early, on Sat 27th June.
During this period of unprecedented volumes in the DPD network we have been aware that they are often putting on extra drivers and upgrading parcels to a Saturday / Sunday service , just to keep ahead of any backlogs.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused but sincerely hope the hampers went down well with your recipient!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Our son was so delighted for his birthday present . Rating it a fabulous and great present . I have to say I was very impressed of the company's details in keeping ,me in contact from the time of the order to the delivery and as to how sure they make sure it is delivered to the right customer on the date agreed . Wonderful company would recommend and definitely use again
It was as the picture Showed and delivered on time.
I ordered a hamper of cookies and cakes for my daughter’s birthday. It was delivered to her exactly on the requested day. She loved the presentation and said the contents were delicious. I’d use this company again without hesitation.
Hi Deborah
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
My second time ordering from the website. Easy and efficient to order on line. Excellent communication in keeping me informed when to expect delivery. Will definitely order again!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,365 reviews