Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Under an hour
Ian
"Excellent selection, superb tracking updates, ontime delivery - a seamless, easy to use gift service. Thanks to all staff - you did good!"
Sionainn McGuinness
"Exactly what I was looking for. From product quality to service, my experience was faultless. Ordered a gift tower and the detail of the contents and packaging are outstanding. Requested fast morning delivery and it was organised at no extra charge. I have recommended to all my friends and family. Thank you, Hamper Gifts. 5 star!"
"I was very pleased with the service I used for the first time. They were true to the words in terms of delivery time, look and contents of the hamper! Thanks again to the team"
"Hamper arrived on the date ordered. Friends loved it.. High quality"
"Fantastic service as always from Alex and the team at Hampergifts. We order the Christmas Grande every year and we are always delighted with the product quality and the service. Thank you Alex."
"Incredibly disappointed. I ordered a hamper for my fiancé's birthday with 5 days in advance. The hamper did not arrive today which was the birthday date. What is the point in ordering a birthday hamper if they will not recieve it on their birthday? I am sadly away from the country and trusted this company on delivering a gift for me and they let me down. Would not recommend to anyone as they are unreliable to deliver on time."
Dear Ana

We are very sorry to hear of this delay.

We have tracked your parcel and it is still being held at the DPD depot - which is unusual and could indicate a problem with either the parcel or the delivery address. We will contact the depot as soon as they open at 9am in order to get to the bottom what has gone wrong with this delivery.

Someone from our Customer Service team will be in touch by email shortly to update you. Please be assured we will do all we can to resolve this to your satisfaction.

Kind regards
Hampergifts Team
"The hamper was recieved a day after the delivery date, not great when it's been ordered to arrive on a birthday. Hamper was lovely once received."
Dear Claire,

We are so sorry to hear about the delay with your delivery.

We have checked and there was indeed a one day delay, where your parcel appears to have been stuck at the DPD Hub for some reason. We will follow up and investigate with DPD immediately as to why this happened.

We did dispatch in plenty of time so it is of course very frustrating when the carrier lets us down for whatever reason.

We'd love another opportunity to get this right. So if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on your next order.

We are delighted to hear you were pleased with the hamper itself.

Once again thank you very much for giving us your feedback.

Hampergifts Customer Care
"The chocolates and roses arrived on time, looked spectacular and delivery communication was on the button."
Thank you for your feedback!
Hampergifts Team
"Was a birthday gift and the recipient loved it. Both presentation and product were excellent and the customer service second to none. Will definitely use again."
Dear Karen
Thank you for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"We ordered the Ruby Red Wine Hamper, and it's clear to see why it's the best selling wine hamper! We got Chilean Merlot, a re-usable wicker basket, gourmet popcorn from Joe & Seph's, chocolate coated caramels, crisps, biscuits, dry roasted peanuts and a selection chocolates. The recipient was absolutely made up with it! It's the perfect gift :) It arrived when we asked for it to be delivered, it looked great and we were really pleased with the price. We'll definitely order again!"
Dear Helen
We hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"My brother in England loved his hamper . It arrived on time so it was a great way for us to remember his special 70 th birthday"
"Excellent service. Was told the Muffins, Cookies and Flapjacks hamper was great and the items delicious. Delivered on the day I requested. Would recommend!"
Hi Deborah
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"Ordered cake & biscuit tower for my aunt in Scotland for her birthday she thought it was so unusual and was so pleased .Delivery was on arranged date easy to use site have used twice before and always had good feed back Thank You for making my gift choice brilliant"
"I ordered the Hamper whilst here in Australia, i made an error with the delivery details and they persevered, even attempting to deliver the Hamper on three separate occasions, each time staying in touch and asking for more info. Much appreciated, highly recommended!"
"I live in Australia and I send golden deluxe hamper in N Ireland for my father in law birthday I am soo happy it’s delivered on right and my father in law loved it beautifully packed , Whem I booked hamper I have to change the delivery date and must say Hampergifts staff member Alex pittas was so helpful and changed the date. I will buy again and highly recommend .💕 Thank you so much Hampergifts"
Hi Mahe
Thank you so much for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"This is the second time I've ordered from this company and I'm as happy as I was the first time. The order was exactly as advertised, the very stylish basket was filled with quality products and it was delivered on time. I truly couldn't be happier."
"Quick service, nice selection and no issues with delivery."
"Arrived on the date I asked for, was a gift so have not seen the quality but no complaints from the person sent too."
"I ordered a chocolate hamper as a birthday present and the recipient was thrilled with it when she received it. The hamper was delivered on the day that they said it would be and was beautifully gift wrapped. I was very pleased with my purchase and would order from this company again."
"What a beautiful Hampers, very well presented and good value. Delivered professionally on time. Thank you, I will happily use you again!"
"I've used Hampergifts a couple of times to deliver presents in the UK from NZ. They were very well received...thank-you!"
"Have sent a few of these baskets as gifts and recipients are always delighted with the contents and presentation. They have always been delivered on the designated date and I have been notified that delivery has been made."
"Fantastic. Easy to deal with and great communication."
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,620 reviews