Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2020
CAT
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Paul
Very happy with the service. First time I have used them and my friend absolutely loved the hamper and the goodies !!! Would certainly recommend Hamper Gifts....especially as the hamper was delivered next day.....Yay!!!
Very good service the Hamper was beautiful.
My MIL loved the gold tower of gifts and we were very impressed with your delivery service. Will use again
Easy to order, timely delivery, great communication and excellent gift. Highly recommended
(After struggling to get service from another hamper provider.) Hampergifts were so easy to get the hamper I wanted for a Birthday Present,and most of all the delivery that was as asked for arrived exactly as stated.This was my first time purchasing from them.I'm sure it will not be the last.
You did a great job. Delivered on time and in the right place. The actual hamper was just what we wanted.
I was so pleased to find this site and the choice of hampers was impressive and not too expensive. They have a good tracking delivery system for people who are computer savvy, but my old friend was unable to use it. I wanted to tell them to ring her bell and wait for a minute before going. She can't move quickly. There was no option to do this so the hamper went and came again the next day. Could an additional 'comments' box be added to the delivery option ? When she received the hamper she was delighted, but it took 5 anxious telephone calls to get it to her !
Lovely hampers, with delicious treat! And quick and efficient service. Will definitely be using again.
Prompt delivery and well-appreciated gift.
Excellent customer service and flexibility during last minute change of delivery instruction. A quality and value for money product which was well received.
Absolutely love these beautiful Hampers and so does my mum which we buy for her for on every occasion.
I used this for the first time and found it to be excellent, the gift was beautifully wrapped and the receiver was really impressed. I would definitely recommend and use again
Easy to order and speedy delivery!
Great Hamper and great service.
Great value for money! Was a lovely surprise for my sister-in-law and a great way to say congrats from afar.
Easy order process, quick delivery, satisfied customer and recipient :-)
Excellent value, delivered on time
I ordered by 9.45 on Tuesday and my order was delivered perfectly wrapped and packed the next morning at 9 am. Great service!!
This hamper was a gift for two dear friend that were married recently with no guests. They loved the Double Wine Gift Box but thought the box was on it's own gorgeous. Being a non wine drink, it was the box that made me choose the item
Excellent service - from ordering to delivery. I was amazed at the photo of the gift hidden well by the garage and a photo of the delivery guy! My daughter loved the gift. Thank you!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,854 reviews