Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

How would you rate Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd ?

(optional)

Lisa
"This is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my daughter who is in the UK for University. She was so happy with her tower of Easter treats."
Gordon
"We always use Hamper gifts for our staff recognition, so easy to deal with, the product is first class and the service excellent, thank you for making us look good."
"Purchased a a hamper which was very good for its value just saw how beautifully they have arranged everything it looks amazing. Love the work definitely would use it again cause it's just brilliant. Thank you so much made me very happy😝"
"Excellent personal service and everyone loved the gift - thanks so much!"
"Superb.Great service,kept updated throughout and parcel delivered on time.Highly recommended"
"Disappointed, tried to elaborate on this but would not send"
Dear Joyce,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your order.
Please can you send an email to sales@hampergifts.co.uk to explain further?
Our Customer Care team can then do their best to resolve this to your satisfaction.
Hampergifts Team
"Ease of ordering. Appeared smaller from photo taken from the recipient."
"I sent the hamper to my daughter and her husband to congratulate him on passing some very tough exams. They were both delighted! Beautifully packaged, ( son in law even mentioned that the ribbon was tied and not stuck on!!!), quality produce. I would definitely buy again from Hampergifts."
"The transaction was easy (as i live in Australia ) delivery was on time and handel well. Very happy thank you."
"I ordered this hamper for a friend, a serious cake guru, ill in hospital. He was absolutely thrilled. It was beautifully packaged and delivered on time. Than k you."
"Excellent service from start to finish. :)"
"I had some delivery issues. They resolved it immediately once I contacted them"
Thank you for your email.

We have spoken to both DPD and your receipient to resolve the issue, and we are pleased to report delivery will be made to the original address tomorrow.

The receipient had previously requested , via the DPD app, that all DPD parcels be directed to the pickup shop, so it was a default setting for all their DPD deliveries - not just ours.

We have now notified him on how this can be updated & removed, since the pickup shop is no longer in operation,

We do hope this helps!

If you require any further assistance please dont hesitate to get in touch
"I ordered 2 Hampers as Birthday presents. Hampers arrived the next day and both Mum and Sister were over the moon with their gifts. As a gift for my 80 year old Mum, it was perfect and it was nothing she had seen before so was delighted at how different the gift was. Over all, I am extremely happy with my purchases as they have made 2 people very happy. I shall be back for more"
Dear Rhonda
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We are delighted you were happy with your gifts and we hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"You delivered when you said you would and to a complex of London appartments which might have been a challenge as the recipients were at work. Thank you!"
Dear Jenny
We hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"The gift was wel received by the recipient, however there was note included that I wrote for the recipient, that is disappointing."
Dear Tamar
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted the hamper went down well! Regarding the message - we include all messages inside a clear document pouch on the *outside of the box - on the same side as the address label*.
Are you able to check again as sometimes this can be overlooked on initial receipt of the parcel?
Please do let us know and email sales@hampergifts.co.uk
Hampergifts Team
"I am in Australia and the hamper was a birthday gift for a friend. My friend loved the gift and said it was beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much to Hampergifts, the ordering process and tracking gave me peace of mind that the gift would arrive on time. And the text to confirm arrival time was an extra touch which was much appreciated. I would definitely recommend them to anybody wanting to send a gift to the UK from Australia."
Dear Tula
Thank you very much for your feedback
We are delighted you were happy with our service
And we hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"I found ordering my gift through Hampergifts to be simple to organise with the minimum of fuss as you would expect through a web based portal. I later asked for the delivery date to be amended which they also accommodated without any fuss. The only unfortunate experience was that my Nan wasn’t home when it was delivered so dispite stating ‘fragile’ the hamper was dropped over the back gate by the delivery driver. Luckily it survived."
"The gift was delivered on the right date and my elderly Aunty was delighted with it."
"Scrumptious selection of cheeses crackers Chutney and wine as a post op gift...went down extremely well..many thanks.. .fab accurate delivery too!"
"I ordered the hamper for my daughter as I wouldn't be seeing her on her birthday this year. Your selection of hampers look amazing and I chose the summer berries one. Michelle was able to have the parcel dropped off at her local collection point so she wouldn't miss the delivery. The hamper was beautifully presented and she absolutely loved it. I found you by chance but will definitely come back again."
Dear Frances
We hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"I sent this to my friend who was recovering from an operation and she was delighted. She said the hamper was gorgeous"
Dear Sara
Thank you for your lovely feedback.
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"The people who received them were thrilled. They said the presentation was lovely. For delivery, I was informed of the one-hour delivery slot by email on the day without having to visit an external site, which was helpful."
Thank you for your feedback Stephanie!
We are pleased you found the 1 hour delivery window helpful
Hampergifts Team
"The hamper was a gift and the recipient was delighted."
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,340 reviews