Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd?

Unverified Reviewer

Purchased a a hamper which was very good for its value just saw how beautifully they have arranged everything it looks amazing. Love the work definitely would use it again cause it's just brilliant. Thank you so much made me very happy😝
Adrian
Adrian
Verified Buyer

I've used HamperGifts twice now and both times have been impressed with the range of hampers and the overall ordering process. More importantly, the recipients of the gifts have also been impressed with the hamper. Ultimately, it's about making people smile! Thank you.
Susan
Verified Buyer

Lovely gifts delivered on time,will be back for more.
Christine
Verified Buyer

Lovely for our friend to receive something different to flowers. I hadn't noticed I had put the wrong delivery date in but once I did I emailed you and you promptly changed. Arrived when you said it would.
Rifhat
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service easy to order and prompt service. This is my second time using this service. No regrets! Beautiful packaging.
Jackie
Verified Buyer

Kept me informed about the progress of the order - confirmed delivery due the next day, gave me a time slot.
Dorothy J
Verified Buyer

They make an ideal gift.
Lorna
Verified Buyer

The recipient was delighted?
Verified Buyer

Easily changed the delivery date when I requested. Communication good along the whole process. The Hamper arrived within the promised time slot on the correct day well packaged and looked fantastic.
Great service, thanks very much - would certainly recommend and use again.
Jane
Verified Buyer

Excellent hamper contents, choice and presentation. Professional and efficient delivery with ability to track parcel throughout the day. My sister was delighted with this gift for her special birthday.
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great present for a chocolate lover!
We hope to see you again soon
Allan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from purchasing to delivery of the hamper great gifts
Dear Allan
We hope to see you again soon :)
Ruth
Verified Buyer

A well received gift for my mum after an operation. Nice products and lovely presentation. Thanks it made her smile????
Paula
Verified Buyer

Ordered from australia for mum in uk. Delivered on her birthday she was very pleased. I habe used before and always a sucess . Thank you
Dear Paula
Thank you for your feedback!
Its lovely to hear from a repeat customer
We hope to see you again soon :)
Brian
Verified Buyer

Service was good and delivery was achieved efficiently in line with my instructions.
ROSE
Verified Buyer

gave this hamper as a gift for my daughter in law, she was delighted, thankyou Hampergifts.
Unverified Reviewer

Wonderful presentation! Just a delight to look at. Unfortunately the nuts tasted rancid and the sesame seed biscuits were not very pleasant. Such a shame since the whole concept was amazing.
Elaine
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, delivered on time and good quality, well presented items.
Dear Elaine
Verified Buyer

Thanks so much for your great service, I ordered this from Australia as my husband was in the U.K. visiting family...it was his birthday and this was a fantastic surprise. It was so simple to order, no fuss and delivered on time Thanks Again
We hope to see you again soon
E
Verified Buyer

My Aunt/Godmother was so surprised and overjoyed. Service and correspondence excellent and delivery made as requested. Really liked the notification that it had been received and signed for by her.
Sue
Verified Buyer

Service was fantastic. Was easy to order, easy to pay, and my Dad absolutely loved his gift. Thank you so much for helping me to make my Dad's special day and awesome one. I will definitely be using Hampergifts again. xx
Dear Sue
Thank you for your feedback - we are delighted your Dad liked his gift :)
We hope to see you again soon!
Derek
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good product reasonably priced
LYNDA
Verified Buyer

The hamper package looked very good on the website and in the price range we wanted to pay. The ordering and payment was straight forward and the delivery time was within 2 days, excellent. We were informed of the time of delivery and it was delivered exactly as planned, to the delight of the recipient. She was overjoyed, thank you for providing such a good service.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,203 reviews