Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

1,165 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd?

Unverified Reviewer

Purchased a a hamper which was very good for its value just saw how beautifully they have arranged everything it looks amazing. Love the work definitely would use it again cause it's just brilliant. Thank you so much made me very happy😝
Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy the hamper has gone down well!
Verified Buyer

I've used HamperGifts twice now and both times have been impressed with the range of hampers and the overall ordering process. More importantly, the recipients of the gifts have also been impressed with the hamper. Ultimately, it's about making people smile! Thank you.
Susan
Verified Buyer

Lovely gifts delivered on time,will be back for more.
Dear Susan
We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your hamper!
Happy Easter from the Hampergifts Team
Cindy
Verified Buyer

Fabulous service from ordering through to delivery. The hamper was a gift to some very dear friends who thought it was amazing. I would have no hesitation using you again or recommending you.
Dear Cindy
Thank you for your feedback!
We are delighted your hamper went down well.
Verified Buyer

There was an excellent selection of gifts online with reasonable prices. The hamper was delivered on time, and our friend loved it!!! Would highly recommend and will definitely use again!
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy the hamper has gone down well!
Glenn
Unverified Reviewer

Very well recieved Hamper gift,great choice of baskets
Dear Glenn
Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Hampergifts Team
Lisa
Verified Buyer

They got everything right, lovely attention to detail and delicious, perfect gift.
Dear Lisa
D
Verified Buyer

Good communication every step of the process via email; Delivered on the day expected
Mria
Verified Buyer

My son and his friends are always happy....:)
Cristina
Verified Buyer

The Amethyst gift basket was brilliant. So much better than I expected . Was my first time when in ordered something from hampergifts and will definitely not be the last. Thank you !
James
Verified Buyer

They dispatched my last minute order to arrive over the Easter break to make someone's day! Many thanks
Lorraine
Verified Buyer

Used this company several times and the recipients of our gifts are always delighted. Very reliable And will use again

Barbara
Verified Buyer

The hamper was for an Easter gift for my grandchildren. Delivery was excellent kept informed at every step, the packaging was good although the container was not seagrass (according to my daughter). There were 10 items in the hamper there was no orange chocolate and the items were small I know the sizes are on your web site but in reality they were small and a bit disappointing not really sure if I will risk it again the family weren't excited unpacking the hamper
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

We are very sorry to hear the chocolate orange wasn't included. Sometimes we need to make substitutions if we are out of stock of an item at the time of dispatch, to ensure your order arrives on time. Please rest assured that any substituted item is always of equal or greater value.

We'd love another opportunity to get this right. So if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range!

Once again thank you very much for giving us your feedback.

Hampergifts Customer Care
Verified Buyer

I could order what I wanted & it was delivered on time for a good price!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We’re delighted your gift went down well and we hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts.co.uk Team
Susan
Verified Buyer

Lovely gifts delivered on time,will be back for more.
Dear Susan
We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your hamper!
Happy Easter from the Hampergifts Team
Pat
Verified Buyer

The deluxe golden tower was sent as a birthday gift to my daughter in England. As we are in Canada, we like to order thru mail order to bypass the exorbitant postal costs to ship anything from Canada. Her hamper delivered on time and was just as described. She was amazed at the quantity of chocolates and other goodies contained in the boxes and 'NO FILLER PRODUCT'. We will definitely be ordering again from your firm and thank you for the excellent product and service.
Dear Pat
We are delighted to hear your gift went down well!
Allan W.
Unverified Reviewer

Last year I bought Mum the Chocolate Heaven Hamper for Mother's Day and boy, was she pleased with it - see my review! Just talked with her today as I'll be out all day on Sunday and this is what she told me..... "The door bell rang about 3pm on Friday and I thought, that'll be flowers or something. As soon as I saw the parcel, I knew exactly what is was! Completely made my day, week and month! Well done Son! And thank you for making an old lady (she's 90 this year) very happy!"
Last year, she talked about it every time I called her and made it last for weeks! The rest of the family were mightily impressed with the quantity and quality of last year's hamper and are sure to be again - not that she was too willing to share any of it.
Dear Allan
Thank you for the lovely review, we are delighted to hear your gift went down well!
We hope to see you again soon!
Pam
Unverified Reviewer

Received the luxury Irish hamper as a surprise gift, could not be more delighted. packed full of goodies and lovingly presented. 5 stars
Tessa
Verified Buyer

The recipients were absolutely delighted and said they were beautifully packaged and presented with little unexpected extras in the tower.
Dear Tessa
We hope to see you again soon

Great package
Tim
Verified Buyer

Good description of contents. Reasonably user- friendly web site. Regular updates welcome.
Dear Tim