Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Under an hour
Ian
"Excellent selection, superb tracking updates, ontime delivery - a seamless, easy to use gift service. Thanks to all staff - you did good!"
Sionainn McGuinness
"Exactly what I was looking for. From product quality to service, my experience was faultless. Ordered a gift tower and the detail of the contents and packaging are outstanding. Requested fast morning delivery and it was organised at no extra charge. I have recommended to all my friends and family. Thank you, Hamper Gifts. 5 star!"
"I was very pleased with the service I used for the first time. They were true to the words in terms of delivery time, look and contents of the hamper! Thanks again to the team"
"Great service, delivered as promised and a very happy recipient. Thank you."
"we are very dissapointed in the value for money and the misrepresentation of the photo that advertises this- I wish to return this item and get a refund - please advise of how this is done."
Hi Chloe

We are very sorry to hear you were not happy with your hamper

For our information, it would really help if you could expand on your feedback and provide a little more information on what you found most disappointing. Feedback of any kind is very much appreciated and we are continually trying to improve our gifts and the service we provide.

As per our terms and conditions we would of course be able to accept your return and refund you in full.

Please send an email to sales@hampergifts.co.uk , along with your order number and someone from customer care will be in touch with the next step!

Hampergifts Team
"Delighted to see that they delivered the Gift well in time and my recipient was happy and satisfied with your services."
Hi Bharat
Thank you for your feedback!
Hampergifts Team
"The hamper was impressive and delivered as agreed, it delighted the recipients and made an excellent golden wedding anniversary gift that could be shared with the family"
"Brought hamper as a leaving gift. Loads of items and variety.Absolutely loved it. Thank you."
"Ordering the hamper was straightforward although choosing from the selection available was difficult due to the selection! The tower is a gift so we haven't seen the contents yet but from the outside it looks great and I'm certain will be gratefully received! I thought the delivery man was rude as he was talking on his 'phone while delivering my parcel and hardly acknowledged me. Apart from that everything was as promised and I would certainly order again and recommend to others."
"I have used Hamper Gifts 3 times and they always deliver beautiful gifts with on time delivery. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use them."
Hello Angela
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Hampergifts Team
"Hamper had a good variety of content to complement the gin. It was delivered at the promised time and the recipient was delighted. Thank you"
"Ordered a celebratory hamper for my friend visiting London. Arrived on time so that the hotel could place it in his room as a surprise. Excellent service, and speedy deliver. My friend loved the champagne and accompanying goodies."
"We needed a gift sent quickly this was perfect person loved it arrived when said highly recommend"
"The hamper was good but the delivery let it down was dumped in the recycling bin and forged the signature no card through the door so it wasn't discovered for 2 days as it was a surprise birthday gift"
We are so sorry to hear about the way this parcel was left. We will contact DPD immediately to firstly, report the driver and second, to ask them to investigate how & why this happened. We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you would like to give us another chance in the future, please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk beforehand, and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range. Thank you very much for giving us your feedback.
Hampergifts Customer Care
"Have never been disappointed with my hamper"
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Hampergifts Team
"Living in Canada and getting gifts to loved ones 'back home" can be difficult. Since I found Hampergifts and the great selection they offer it has made the task so much easier. All of my orders have arrived on the dates that I selected and my family really enjoy the selection and quality of the goods."
Dear Roger
Thank you very much for your feedback. Its lovely to hear from one of our customers in Canada!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"Delivered on time and well worth the money. A lovely pressie for my mum in nursing home. Thank you"
"Fantastic service fantastic gift šŸ˜€"
"Very good Company and very good quality."
"My mum loves the hampers I send her and they are delivered on time every time. I’m not sure but I think I am her favorite child šŸ˜‚ Thank You"
"presentation & good quality products"
Thank you very much for your feedback
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"good presentation & quality product"
"Always well received. Thanks again!"
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,597 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access