Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd?

Verified Buyer

We always use Hamper gifts for our staff recognition, so easy to deal with, the product is first class and the service excellent, thank you for making us look good.
Unverified Reviewer

Purchased a a hamper which was very good for its value just saw how beautifully they have arranged everything it looks amazing. Love the work definitely would use it again cause it's just brilliant. Thank you so much made me very happy😝
Adrian
Verified Buyer

I've used HamperGifts twice now and both times have been impressed with the range of hampers and the overall ordering process. More importantly, the recipients of the gifts have also been impressed with the hamper. Ultimately, it's about making people smile! Thank you.
Fiona
Verified Buyer

Hampergifts send hampers to my friends and family in the UK which I order from New Zealand. They are always bountiful and beautiful and delight their recipients. I also get reminders and deals on offer which is so useful. The delivery is organised and comprehensive. The website is easy to navigate. All in all I will be a long standing customer.
Posted 51 minutes ago
Tony
Verified Buyer

I had ordered the hamper for a Christmas gift and from the start everything went like clockwork. Very good communication and the delivery was as described. Unfortunately I am unable to comment on the content at this time but i am sure it will be first class. The price is very competitive if not better than the high st stores. All in all I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend Hampergifts.
Bryan
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the hampers I ordered. Well packaged and presented
Verified Buyer

Wonderful gift for our young daughter !!
Maxine
Verified Buyer

Great selection of good quality hampers that make lovely gifts would not hesitate to recommend.
3rd purchase and will return again.

Dear Maxine
Thank you for your feedback!
We are thrilled to hear from a regular customer :)
Have a very Merry Christmas and we hope to see you again in 2018!
Sherry
Verified Buyer

Super efficient service,great communication,arrived as requested and the hamper is super too.Would recommend.
Verified Buyer

My husband loved his chocolate hamper. Delivery was first class, fabulous service x
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Have a very Merry Christmas and we hope to see you again in 2018
Alison

Good communication
Delivered on time
Came as ordered (as the picture)
My mum was very happy with them
Dear Alison
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we hope to see you again soon!
Andrea
Verified Buyer

I was going to give a four star because we got most of the items listed minus 2 but the replacements in the boxes were exceptional so that's why I gave 5 stars. Delivery was quick and you got a lot packed into the boxes. Would definitely order from here again.
Margaret
Verified Buyer

Well packed - as it was a gift I did not empty it so did not see all contents. Arrived exactly on time . Thank you

Fantastic communication, beautifully presented! Would 100% recommend
Tara
Verified Buyer

Fantastic packaging and a good selection of products well worth the money- absolutely thrilled 😁
Dear Tara
Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we hope to see you again soon!
Verified Reviewer

I needed to contact the Hampergifts support to make them some questions and they were so polite and nice.. Thank you very much!!
It was my bf's birthday and he just loved it! He said that the contents are really amazing and the hamper is also very beautiful. Everything was perfect. :)
Also, as I am not currently in the UK, I am in Brazil, it was very easy to purchase online with my international card, though...
We are delighted to hear from a customer all the way from Brazil :)
We hope to see you again soon
Verified Reviewer

Wrong delivey date, missing item. No contact from customer service despite several calls.
Thank you for your review.

We cannot find any order associated with your email address, nor have we received any contact you via phone or email

Please can you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk with your order number?

A member from our customer care team will then be able to investigate and get back to you right away!

Ruth Sibley
Unverified Reviewer

My granddaughter gave me a hamper for my birthday it was great.
Lorraine
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and the gift that was received they were very impressed with. Nothing was too much trouble. Will use you again
Dear Lorraine,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We’re delighted your gift went down well and we hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts.co.uk Team
Patricia
Verified Buyer

After I ordered you kept me informed through to the delivery. My family received the hamper exactly when I requested it and were thrilled with the selection of "goodies". Thank you

Dear Gordon,
Thank you for your feedback & photo!
We’re delighted your gift went down well and we hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts.co.uk Team
Nigel
Verified Buyer

"I have been buying a Christmas Hamper from Alex at Hampergifts for quite a few years now.\r\nTheir service is second to none and I would highly recommend them and their products."
Christine
Verified Buyer

Lovely for our friend to receive something different to flowers. I hadn't noticed I had put the wrong delivery date in but once I did I emailed you and you promptly changed. Arrived when you said it would.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,220 reviews