Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Lesley
"Excellent service, hamper arrived well packed and protected and more especially on time for a 50th Anniversary"
"Great! Delivered promptly and on time! Really well presented. My parents were thrilled with their anniversary gift."
"This is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my daughter who is in the UK for University. She was so happy with her tower of Easter treats."
"Good, quick service!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service. Item received as described and in a timely manner. Great to be able to watch delivery drivers progress to the delivery"
"The recipient was really pleased with the hamper, bought as a welcome gift for them moving house."
"My order was placed from Ontario, Canada. Website easy to navigate and Hamper was delivered on time. Real time delivery details were received regularly. Dianne WG"
Dear Dianne,
Its lovely to hear from a customer in Canada!
Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.
Hampergifts Team
"This was my first time ordering from Hampergifts and I had a very disappointing experience. The gift was to be delivered on Friday 8th February, my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary, it eventually arrived on 11th. I called the courier on 8th afternoon to be told they failed to deliver due to a road closure although several other gifts and flowers were delivered through other couriers. They told me they would try again that afternoon or worst case they would deliver the next morning, neither happened. I called again on Saturday to be told it had been locked away in the depot and they couldn't deliver until Monday. A very disappointing experience for a very very special occasion."
Hi Jatinder,
Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear your gift was delayed. We can see from the DPD tracking that there was indeed a "road block" which caused the delay.
Unfortunately while we always do our best to deliver on your chosen day, sometimes delays can occur outside of our direct control.

For future reference - if you see any delivery issues please do contact us first, before even the carrier, as we can contact DPD directly, and upgrade consignments to either a Saturday service, AM service or both.

If you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk our team would be happy to send you a voucher for your next order, in the sincere hope you will use us again in the future.

Hampergifts Team
"The ordering of the hamper I chose was easy and I received a confirmation email explaining how the delivery process works. I then received an email from the delivery company providing me with a tracking number. However on the chosen delivery day I attempted several times throughout the day to see where the delivery was tracking and the link was not working. Even now when I click on it, it is blank and provides no information. Being on the other side of the world, this was very stressful and disappointing, not knowing if the hamper was delivered or not. As it turns out the hamper was delivered on time without issue and the recipient loved it but the lack of communication was a let down."
Dear Celeste,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear the hamper arrived on time and went down well! And we are sorry to learn that the tracking details did not work at the time. The carrier website may have been experiencing a temporary issue. In future, if you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk or give us a call we would be happy to track your order for you, to put your mind at ease! We hope to see you again soon.
Hampergifts Team
"I was disappointed with the size of the hamper. For £40 I expected more. The gift card was also poor tiny writing on a piece of card."
Dear Yvonne,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear you were happy with your chocolate hamper.
On the product page we do try to provide all possible information regarding the size of basket, along with a full list of the contents and their respective weights.
However if these were overlooked or not made clear enough to you then we sincerely apologise - and we'll look to make these clearer for our customers in the future!
If you email sales@hampegifts.co.uk our team would be happy to provide you with a voucher code for your next order, as we sincerely hope you will give us another chance!
Hampergifts Team
"Excellent service, no problems with order and recipient loved the hamper. Will be sure to order again. Thank you."
Dear Ruky
We are very happy the hamper went down well with your recipient!
Hampergifts Team
"Excellent service. I ordered a hamper for my Sister for her birthday ,It was delivered on time and she was delighted with all the lovely goodies. I would definitely use this company again. Christopher."
Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are delighted the gift went down well with your sister :)
Hampergifts Team
"Great choice in the retro sweet hamper! Didn't take long to arrive and enjoyed by all!"
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"Delivered on time. Recipient was delighted with the gift. Would definitely use the company again."
Dear Alison,
We are delighted your gift went down well and hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"Very good service and clear communication.Happy with this."
"The 'Opulence' - worth every penny! Lightning fast delivery, the highest class of delivery, superb communications. Could not be more pleased! Thank you!!!"
"Hampergifts.co.uk were brilliant, making something that can be quite daunting and time consuming so much easier! Some hiccups along the way, but the team were always available and happy to help, and resolved issues really quickly! Will be coming to them first again for the next time! Thanks :-)"
"Didn't get to see the Towers ourselves as we live in New Zealand but the kids were really happy with them. Delivery went smoothly and was on time. Great experience and we would be happy to order again."
"My daughter's gift arrived in perfect condition on time. She is very happy with it. I could not ask for more. Thank for your excellent service."
"Ordering is easy. I’ve used Hampergifts twice nowand the same great results each time. Lovely hampers"
"Very impressed with clarity of website, ease of use, service and delivery time. Didn't see the hamper I ordered myself but the recipients said it was excellent."
"Lovely gift recipient loved her hamper all delivered on time excellent service"
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,493 reviews