Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Under an hour
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
I have been researching hampers to send to the UK since December 2019 for my bestie's 30th birthday in February 2020. I am not a last-minute person. I'm glad that I took the time to ensure that my bestie would be happy with her surprise hamper. It was an easy transaction. The hamper was perfect and my bestie is happy with it. That's all that matters. You've just gained a loyal customer from Canada :)
Absolutely beautiful hamper Service was amazing, Would highly recommend these Hampergifts 👌
It’s amazing
Very well presented just too much dark chocolate. thanks
We have a requirement for this once a year and have used Hampergifts for same order for last 8 years.
Choco Bouquet arrived and unboxed perfectly. And delivery updates was excellent. Thank you!
As always really happy with all aspects of order and delivery
The recipient of The Happy Birthday Tower was really thrilled. Delivered on time and exactly as described. 5 Stars Hampergifts.
An excellent gift delivery service. The products are great and the company gives you full information about delivery times and options. I have had recipients email me back to say they are thrilled with their lovely gift - so, happiness all round! (much better than tired old flowers, I'd say)
I had an initial problem which was resolved professionally and quickly. Easy to use website with clear communication and regular updates on my order. goods delivered on time with very positive feedback from recipient. I would happily recommend and use this Company
Hi Dave
Thank you for your message.
Your payment failed due to a the page timing out which is why you didnt receive any email confirmation - the funds may have been temporarily held by your card issuer; not by Hampergifts or SagePay.
Someone from our team has already replied to you.
We are sorry we didnt get to the phone in time.
We do hope this information helps though
Hampergifts Team
Excellent service will use Hamper gifts again.
I have sent a number of Hampers from this company and they have been exactly as advertised and arrive on time. The recipients are always delighted with them.
Excellent selection of food and wines, only let down by a poor quality Beaujolais, which was a disappointment.
Hi Ann
We will review inclusion of the Beaujolais for next Christmas; thank you very much for your invaluable feedback !
We hope to be of service to you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
The deluxe chocolate tower does look fantastic but what a disappointment! Cheap chocolates covered in inferior chocolate 35%cocoa solids on the chocolate Brazils.Really?? For the price surely these should be minimum 70%. There is a warning that the chocolate covered peanuts contain peanuts! And to add insult to injury, the dried Mano pieces expired last July 2019! Received as a gift from relatives overseas as a Christmas present but we don’t have the heart to tell them that this gift was rubbish. We have emptied the boxes into a basket and will take into the city and give to the rough sleepers as I’m sure they will appreciate them.
Dear Jacquie

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, it is very much appreciated.

We are very sorry to hear you were not happy with your order. A member of our customer services has already emailed you in order to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Hampergifts Customer Care
first time l have used this company ordered 4 gold sweet hampers my daughters loved them great delivery packed full in all box's will buy from this company again
Thank you very much for your feedback

We’re delighted your 4 hampers went down well and we hope to see you again soon!

Hampergifts.co.uk Team
Ordered this and it was very good indeed. Well packaged and delivered promptly. Will definitely order again.
Bad bad bad- no wine inside as i ordered! Products not same as i ordered! Hamper delivery was difficult. Every day there was a different notification on when the hamper will be delivered. They changed days 3 times! Then the hamper surprise was ruined because the recipient got the notification from Hamergifts.co.uk so she knew exactly what was coming to her..... it came in a parcel box, not as described on website regarding the presentation. All the green decorations were not there. There was only an orange bow. Thats what we call SCAM! Over all - not good if u intend to do a nice surprise. Not different than amazon. But in amazon you get what u order! Typical UK company - no character or presentation all the way as shown. Good if u want to present it yourself and you order this so u can arrange it urself and add the products u thought are inside but they were NOT!
Hi Zhana

Thank you for your review.

If there was no wine with the hamper, then we have clearly made a picking error and dispatched the the wrong gift. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Please email sales@hampergifts.co.uk with the photos of what your parents received, and we can rectify this and send the correct hamper in time for Christmas.

Many thanks

Hampergifts Team
We have been very impressed with your service and our daughters tell us that the hampers look very good but they are waiting until Christmas Day before they start sampling the contents!
Thank you so much for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts.co.uk Team
Again, the team at hampergifts.co.uk have provided a great service. As a small business, it means a lot when the Customer Service received is great, help is given even for the smaller questions, and the experience is so smooth. Thanks!
Good value and service and arrived ab ptromised
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 1,682 reviews