Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Under an hour
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Have used Hampergifts a number of times now. Excellent service as always. The hampers are beautifully prepared,and are well packed. Thank you.
Used for the first time and must compliment the design of the website, service provided and presentation of gift. Well done!
Thank you very much for your feedback
We are delighed to hear from a first time customer and sincerely hope we will see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
Very good presentation. Delivery on time. However, the value of the contents did not represent value for money.
Dear Geoffrey,
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry to hear you feel the hamper wasn't value for money. We have passed your comments onto our purchasing department for review. We'd love another opportunity to get this right so if you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk ahead of any future order and we would be delighted to offer you a discount on anything in our range!
Hampergifts Customer Care
Brilliant purchase and no faults at all with Hampergifts. Hamper was delivered on the day and time given and in perfect condition. It was for a gift so I was very happy.
Very impressed with the service..they keep you informed of when the gift is delivered,and fantastic quality hampers.very Impressed. As I live in Australia this is a great way of sending good quality gifts
Fantastic service easy to use website quick delivery and fantastic product at great value for money.
I live in Australia and wanted to send my mum something for her birthday and decided to use Hampergifts. I found them easy to use, loved the choice of hampers and mum got her surprise exactly when I wanted it delivered. Would highly recommend this company.
Lovely tower of gift boxes, very well received. It was nice to be able to send something a little bit different, and this was much appreciated. As I live abroad, it was all done online (very easily), however my friend still felt that I had really taken the trouble to choose something special. Delivery right on time, with good communication from the courier so we all knew when it would arrive.
Dear Julie
Thank you so much for your feedback!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
There was an issue where the contents were not as described. However, we were sent replacement items, very impressed with efficiency and speediness to resolve the issue, very much appreciated.
Dear Jo,

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are very sorry to hear that the fruit cake was missing from your order and that you feel the hamper was not value for money. We fully understand your husband was looking forward to the fruit cake! And we understand your disappointment. The fruit cake was out of stock at the time of ordering therefore it was substituted for an item of equal or greater value. However we are happy to say that the Fruit Cake is now back in stock, and we can of course send this out to your husband right away - along with some complimentary goodies to make up for your disappointment :)
Someone from our customer care team will be in touch shortly!
We do hope this helps

Hampergifts Team
Excellent website and ordering service. I have been purchasing Hampergifts for a few years now - the quality is superb and the packaging second to none. Thank you.
Dear Christine
Thank you for trusting us with your Christmas order once again this year.
We value your repeat business more than you know!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Choosing the item to delivery was very easy, above all I was very impressed with the hamper itself. Amazing product, quality and service!
company very easy to deal with and prompt delivery.
The ordering process was simple. The order arrived promptly and although the recipients hasn’t eaten any of the products yet. It’s presented very well
Dear Karen
Thank you for your feedback!
Hampergifts Team
Every tower hamper I have ordered has been beautiful. The recipients have always been delighted at how the looked and the contents. I will not order hampers from anywhere else now.
scheduled delivery failed because DPD driver did not realise he had to deliver package to guest (reception) at hotel. correct address was given. he was at closed service door with no one to receive package. despite speaking to DPD they did not rectify delivery. DPD claimed there was no recipient name on package, when I asked Hampergifts about it, they say the name was on the package, so i can only assume someone is lying. redelivery only happened on Monday but to what seems again only the service entrance instead of hotel reception as package was not handed to reception from service delivery entrance until Tuesday mid morning after guest had already checked out of the hotel. this was a 100% fail from all participating parties!
Hi Claudia
Thank you for your feedback and accompanying email
We are so sorry to hear your parcel did not reach your intended recipient at the first attempt. Someone from our customer care team will be in touch to see how we can fix this for you in the best possible way.
Hampergifts Team.
My customer was very happy and so am I, will buy again.
great service and delivery follow up!
Professional service. Trustworthy. Easy to order, even from Canada. Our family member loved it and sent us a photo. She was pleased and so were we. We've now used them about 3 times and will be our go to! Definitely recommend.
Dear Janet
Thank you for your feedback.
Its lovely to hear from one of our Canadian customers!
We look forward to seeing you soon !
Hampergifts Team
Excellent customer service and product
Hamper arrived on the date ordered. Friends loved it.. High quality
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,626 reviews