Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Karen
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 7th August 2021
Christine
I am living in N Z and sent hampers to my London-based daughters. The communication was great, they were received on time and in good condition and both daughters were very pleased with them. We will use them again for sure.
Excellent service. Hamper exactly as shown on website and nicely gift wrapped. Will definitely buy from Hampergifts again.
Great service! My Aunty in England was very pleased with her birthday hamper . Would definitely use you again !
On time. Looks attractive. Not opened yet but followed instructions to put in fridge.
Never fail to provide an excellent service. Easy to order, great choice of products, timely delivery. Highly recommend.
Ordered a hamper for my father while living abroad. Went down very well.
Contents were alright but was disappointed in the container not like advertised
Hi Sandra Thank you for your message and we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your order. Please can you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk so we can understand a little more about the container you mentioned? This would have been delivered in a seagrass basket, just like in the photo, and hand tied with ribbon :) We hope to hear from you soon Best wishes Hampergifts Team
Great Service, arrived as requested, hassle-free ordering, will definitely be using again.
I was very impressed with your service, it was delivered promptly, so very impressed well done
I have just received this hamper not quite sure who it’s from yet ? But it’s lovely & has really cheered me up. I would buy one as a Christmas present & am thinking who I can send one to .
Web site very clear and easy to view and order. Very quick delivery, always kept in touch right up to delivery, excellent product bought as a gift , extremely well packed and boxed . Very pleased with purchase,will definitely shop with this company again .10/10 well done 👏.
My daughter is delighted with her Christmas hamper and can't wait to start on the lovely goodies contained therein! Will certainly be using this company again and again. Five star for service and value
Nicely presented and swift delivery. Cant look inside the boxes as its a gift
Very happy with the hamper arrived on time & date requested well packaged & looks delightful
.Very pleased ordered another well packed
Absolutely delighted with my hamper.Box itself was beautiful.10 out of 10.
I never ordered at your company before but I certainly will do this again in the future! Delivery went okay although one address was a problem for the driver, in the end, a day later the hamper reached its destination! I ordered 4 hampers but got only 3 photos of the hampers! Thanks again!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2021 Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2021 Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Sent a gift to my daughter - I’m from Canada - amazing service and beautiful gift !! Will use them again thanks you !!!
Great looking hamper and swift delivery
Excellent service arrived earlier than expected
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,977 reviews