Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Under an hour
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Absolutely amazing! Thank you very much !
Very efficient service from ordering, tracking and actual delivery. Easy to use website. Hamper contents still to be consumed as gift for Easter but sure they will be enjoyed! Will use your company again
I live in Australia so this was a great idea to send to my Sister in England From the ordering to the delivery all went smoothly Thank you Hampergifts
At all times you were extremely helpful, delivery was on time and the hamper was fabulous. I will definitely use you again! Many thanks for the excellent service.
Thank you so much for bringing joy to my 93 year old mum when she recieved her Easter hamper today. She was delighted with the goodies and packaging. They arrived on the day that Id asked. Fab considering all this covid illness e.t.c. going on. I chose your firm as my dad always ordered Christmas gifts from you b4 he passed away and you didnt disappoint. This means lots to me as my mum lives a long way away from me and I obviously cant get to visit her at the moment.
My elderly Aunt was delighted with her Amber hamper. Perfect timing during the coronavirus outbreak when she was not able to do much shopping. She loved the little chocolates spread throughout the hamper and the selection of coffee, cake and other delights was just right. Thank you.
Very happy with the service provided from this company. In these hard times it's good to know they are reliable and offer value for money.
I ordered a hamper for Parents as a 60th Anniversary Gift, all I could do in the lockdown, :( .. However my mother was really happy with the gift and loved the looks and content, unfortunately one of the Jar had broken, I raised this with their support and really impressed with their response, fast giving me several options to make up and my mother was even more happy at teh chocolates they put in. So thank you and well done, as a thank you to you I have ordered another hamper for my brothers birthday and will be sure to use you again
I sent a cheese and wine hamper to some friends in lock down. They ... loved LOVED it! Delighted with quality ingredients. I am delighted too! Thank you Hamper People!
Hamper for my fathers birthday, great online system easy to order your hamper. Very good communication from Hamoergifts on delivery. I live in New Zealand and would highly recommend them to my family and friends in the UK. Give them a go.
Hamper was delivered in a very timely manner in very testing times. Thank you
Lovely product my Mum and Dad lived the gift and it was beautifully presented
Delivered on time Due to Covid 19 Did not get to see it unfortunately
This was such a lovely birthday gift for m 83 year old mother in these isolated times. My mother was thrilled as much with the packaging as the present itself.
I ordered this lovely gift as a thank you to my pharmacy for all the great work they are doing in these very hard times. It was delivered on date I picked and I was kept informed of delivery time. The presentation was really nice. Will definitely be ordering again.
I bought this hamper as an anniversary present for my parents. Due to the current situation & not being able to see them I wanted something which could be delivered directly to them. They were thrilled & impressed on receiving their gift. It was exactly as described & just as the pictures portrayed. Thank you Hampergifts - you helped make their day special especially during this difficult time
Sent as an Easter present. Recipients loved all the goodies and the basket especially. Luxurious and gratefully received. Reassuring to know that product delivered matched the product description. Thank you. Take care and stay happy and safe.
Prompt, efficient,delivers what it promises, excellent service.
Such a special suprise for my Mothers 86 birthday whilst alone in isolation....it looked so beautiful she didnt want to open it...thank you.
Displayed beautifully, contents were lovely. Will definitely be be buying more. Thank you.
Hi Kate