Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

How would you rate Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd?

(optional)

Lisa
"This is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my daughter who is in the UK for University. She was so happy with her tower of Easter treats."
Gordon
"We always use Hamper gifts for our staff recognition, so easy to deal with, the product is first class and the service excellent, thank you for making us look good."
"Purchased a a hamper which was very good for its value just saw how beautifully they have arranged everything it looks amazing. Love the work definitely would use it again cause it's just brilliant. Thank you so much made me very happy😝"
"Excellent goods and service delivered on time . Very happy will use this company again"
"I have ordered the cookies and cake hamper and also the cookie and cake tower, both were delieverd on time,and were excellent quality........just a shame I have bought them for others and not received one my self...............sigh"
"The ordering on line was simple. I ordered in advance and was kept up to date until the delivery which went without hiccoughs. We were delighted with the service timing and more importantly contents. Well done and thanks again. Will definitely use in the future."
"Very happy with the service, recipients pleased with the hamper."
"It was as described and was quite impressed with the delivery time!"
"My wife did the ordering which apparently was easy. The delivery was spot on. The contents were exactly as stated. The recipient was over the moon with the whole gift. Thank you."
"The person receiving the hamper I sent (muffins, cookies and flapjacks) was thrilled with it. It was beautiful and was delivered on time. Thank you!"
"Really happy with ease of ordering and getting it delivered as a present. Very fast delivery and was loved by the person receiving it."
"It was purchased for the carers who looked after my mum through her Dementia and a massive Thank You to them my mum passed away last month it was so well presented and there jaws dropped when they saw the contents of each box."
"My friend loved the wine and the beautiful case it came in."Very special " he said"
"I would say that your Goods and service as good to accept. I further prefer if you could let us choose a speedy delivery, as I wanted those as a gift to recipient on 09th April, instead 10th."
"Your firm solved a problem for me it is difficult to know what to send to Scotland"
"As an American ordering a gift basket as a surprise for my British boyfriend, I wasn’t sure what to expect. My basket came on time and my boyfriend loved it! I got him the Easter Delight basket and he was thrilled! Thank you for helping us have a Happy Easter even with an ocean between us."
"Great quality again! Thank you :)"
"Lovely presentation and prompt delivery. My parents were delighted and loved finding all their treats in their hamper."
Syed Mohsin Abb
Verified Buyer
"The gift was very well received. However, the card was not on the top and it wasn't immediately identifiable who had sent it. Also, I could not understand how the message would like or how the card would look like. Perhaps some image of the message on the card would help. A bit more flexibility as to which chocolate would go in along with the recommended items would be a nice option to have. Having said all of that, this was an excellent gift to give!"
Dear Syed
Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We will pass your suggestions onto the relevant departments!
We hope to see you again soon
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
"Sent as a gift, receipient loved it. Only disappointment was that courier could, apparently, not find address when it was supposed to be delivered. Found address next day when it was a day too late."
"I reside in Australia and it was such a relief to be able to send this beautiful and yummy hamper to my family in the UK. It's hard to send gifts to another country not knowing how or when they will arrive. Hampergifts made this such a wonderful experience for all. Thank you so much. Esperanza Gold"
Dear Esperanza
We are delighted to hear from one of our customers living "down under"!
We hope to see you again soon
Hampergifts Team
"Been using Hampergifts.co.uk for 4 years and they have always provided a first class service. The hampers are excellent quality and beautifully presented."
"Bought as a gift for a family member who was really pleased and excited about opening the tower of boxes. Delivery service was great. A text message told me the exact hour the parcel would be delivered so i was able to ensure the recipient would be home for receiving their gift."
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,318 reviews