Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd: Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy

"Great! Delivered promptly and on time! Really well presented. My parents were thrilled with their anniversary gift."
Lisa
"This is a wonderful way to stay in touch with my daughter who is in the UK for University. She was so happy with her tower of Easter treats."
"We always use Hamper gifts for our staff recognition, so easy to deal with, the product is first class and the service excellent, thank you for making us look good."
"Very pleased the website was good my friend loved the gift which looked beautiful and it was delivered exactly on time. I thought it was much better value than any others I saw on line."
"Good product, nicely packaged and delivered on time. Recommended"
Dear David,
Hampergifts Team
"Good product , very helpful staff."
Dear Joanne,
Thank you very much for your feedback
We hope to see you again soon :)
Hampergifts Team
"Lovely hamper. Beautifully wrapped and quality products. Thank you!"
Dear Simon,
We are delighted to hear you like the hamper
Hampergifts Team
"Hamper delivered on time for my birthday however the oatmeal biscuits contained therein were absolutely disgusting, tasted of paraffin, had a lingering stomach churning after taste and were quickly consigned to the bin."
Dear Customer
Please can you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk with your name and order number? We can then investigate and send you out a replacement if necessary.
Many thanks
Hampergifts Team
"An excellent service - delivered on time (a birthday gift for my daughter) with advance notice of delivery as promised."
Dear Angela
Thank you very much for your feedback
We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"The hamper remains unopened until passed to the recipient, but first impressions of presentation are good."
"Delivered on time, nicely package and nice variety. Very happy with service."
"Great service at a reasonable price"
Hampergifts Team
"Excellent service, arrived on time and is good value."
Dear James
Hampergifts Team
"Arrived on time . People who received it said nuts were as advertised. Thank you. Very happy."
"Problem with the delivery company but Hampergifts resolved quickly and sent out a new hamper. Will review hamper when opened."
Dear Gareth
Someone from our team has just emailed to help resolve this today for you.
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
"Have used this company many times, always 100% satisfied. Recently had to change an order at short notice, same courteous service, absolutely BRILLIANT!"
Dear Barbara
Thank you for your feedback!
We are delighted to hear from a happy repeat customer :)
Hampergifts Team
"A good service reasonably priced hampers. Will definitely use again as there is also a variety to chose from."
Hampergifts Team
"One of my drivers was retiring and I thought it would be a lovely surprise for him and his wife to receive something different as a retirement gift - I opted for one of the Tower hampers - just for its visual presence really. The service and delivery is outstanding .. when I ordered, I automatically assumed the delivery would be next day (we are spoilt with such quick turn around times these days) and when it came to "checkout" the delivery was going to be a day later than I ideally wanted. I continued with the order and sent a message to Hampergifts - and within 1 hour I had a response and my hamper was dispatched almost instantly - fabulous service,. As for the goods - well I don't know .. I didn't open them as they were a gift for someone else - but the visual impact was very arresting .. maybe I was expected the boxes to be slightly larger that would make the theatre of them even more memorable. But on the whole - super service. I will definitely order more from them"
Dear Ian
Thank you very much for your review. It was no problem to upgrade your delivery to a next day service :) We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"Thank you, so refreshing to order something and get step by step feedback on ur order without having to ask. First time I used ur service and loved it, will def. use it again and recommend ur site. Thanks so much for the outstanding service. Sydné"
Dear Sydne
Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again soon!
Hampergifts Team
"I bought this as a gift for my Auntie’s 90th Birthday. It was the perfect gift, she was over the moon with the presentation and the contents. It was delivered when promised by a lovely delivery man and really contributed to making her special day even more special. You made an old lady very happy, we’ll done. I’m so glad I found your site."
Dear Carol
Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are delighted to hear the delivery driver was polite and courteous.
And we hope the hamper went down well with your Auntie!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
"Excellent customer service. Spoke with someone over the phone a few weeks ago and he was polite and very helpful. The selection of wine and chocolate hampers are excellent and of good quality. Ordered with the site twice now and the packages were delivered on time on both occasions."
"Have ordered several hampers,all excellent and have arrived on the dates requested. First class service. Hampers are nicely packed,and well protected. Thank you."
"The recipient of the gift has reported their satisfaction at the contents of the basket variety of the baket timely delivery. As sender of the gift from 🇨🇦 I am delighted to hear such nice comments and would certainly recommend this company again.. Gerry Irwin"
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,428 reviews