Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

Read Hawkin\'s Bazaar Reviews

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

Tell us how Hawkin's Bazaar made you happy
Great selection and fast delivery, just what I wanted
Nice to see Toby making a successful business.
John Roffey
Ex Orion.
I love the pre-filled stockings, saves money and time. They are brilliant, I buy them for my 3 children and my wife and they are never disappointed. We play the games etc in the evening with the whole family. Not a gift is forgotten about. Same again next year!!!!!!
Quick and reliable. Top quality products.
Great products if you want something a little different as a gift lots of strange and interesting gifts. Had some problems with my delivery being delayed and then duplicated with the hassle of having to return items. If there had not been delivery issues I would have scored 5 out of 5.Will visit a shop next time
Everything ordered brilliant. Found Christmas present I Could not get anywhere else
Fantastic. Ordered the stockings they are great and a BIG timesaver. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and delivery, product was as required. Can't wait for my brother in law to show off his Plumbus Nano.
Great experience, the new Hawkin's Bazaar seems to be much better that what it was previously. Fast shipping, great prices and a good selection of christmas gifts!
I have purchased the Christmas stockings a few years now and they always surprise and keep the now big kids amused. Well worth it to give something different and a surprise for all.
Arrived on time, good quality
Great choice of items, however very slow to dispatch orders.
Great service
Exactly what I wanted and delivered very quickly.
Very easy website excellent service and fast delivery
Customer service has been great. Fast delivery and item turned up just fine. Thanks guys for all your hard work,office and warehouse included.
Excellent
Very impressed with the stockings I bought and they were delivered really quickly. Would definitely recommend and Will be ordering again
For several years we have bought the children's stockings and been happy. This year it was very disappointing. Low quality gifts, poor value for money, duplicates from last year.
Prompt delivery and item matched description perfectly. Would definitely use again 😀
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.52 based on 1,011 reviews