Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
For several years we have bought the children's stockings and been happy. This year it was very disappointing. Low quality gifts, poor value for money, duplicates from last year.
Prompt delivery and item matched description perfectly. Would definitely use again 😀
Lovely products for Christmas prezzies! Only 4 stars due to slight damage to one of the box corners and no protection around the books. But it doesn't affect use.
Fast, efficient order process and delivery. Very pleased with the end to end order process.
Great value for money!! Will defiantly shop here again!
A great shop, really good items very pleased with everything I got.
Very pleased with the hand shadow books for my grand daughters. They came quickly and a very good service.
I would never order online at Hawkins. As the delivery company sent my order to another address. The delivery company lied when I was going to receive my order. The box how it came was disgraceful. Never again.
Items arrived via click and collect. Staff were very helpful and goods in perfect condition
Fast delivery Xmas stocking looks great thank you
Really disappointed with the stockings this year paid 75 quid for 3 of them and some of things in there are crushed and to say it should have £50 worth of items isn’t true, I’ve got to out to buy more things to fill them up ... was so much better last year
Just received my order, Christmas Presents for my own Children and family. EVERY SINGLE ITEM is crushed!! Boxes are not salvageable. Even the main package box they where delivered in is totally smashed and ripped open.
I bought 2 stockings 1 x adult male and 1 x teenage boy. Identical contents except for jelly shots in the adult one and a bugle in the teenage..used them for the last 5 years and not had this before...shame.
The prefilled stockings not worth £25.
Boys 8+ was filled with girls things. I had to swap some of my girls 14+ one with the boys one. Very disappointed.
I ordered a Harry Potter snow globe. It was a white blub . I think it was suppose to be a bird but would need a very good imagination . Wouldn’t give this to anyone
I loved the toys and novelty gadgets that are ideal for secret santa pressies l will definitely be going back to the Chelmsford store brilliant shop 😆
Easy to navigate website and clear pricing. Good communication and quick delivery. The labels on the items I ordered look very different to the actual item delivered which is disappointing.
Brilliant store and really helpful staff. We visited the store in the metro centre on Saturday from Edinburgh. The manager Charlotte was very helpful and talked us about different drones to which we both purchased one even the wall racer which looks fab can’t wait until Christmas Day.
I've ordered 2 things with them amd the 1st item came when it should and the other item came before the date they gave me which i was grateful for
Excellent delivery service, came within a few days. Well packed. Haven't used yet, as its for Christmas
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.51 based on 1,013 reviews