Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
Hawkin's Bazaar 4 star review on 20th September 2016
S Treece
The spinsters we bought were broken within a day. Both controls stopped working. One controller button fell into the control and would not operate the spinster. Total waste of money
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, if there is anything you'd like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact us online or in writing.
I regularly visit Hawkins Bazaar and always find new and exciting products at competitive prices.
Great service and quick delivery. I brought a present for Christmas got my son and looks great, can’t wait for him to open it.
Fun hot chocolate ball lovely little box arrived early Thank you
I ordered a game and chose Click and Collect to the store for delivery. My order was dealt with quickly and I was kept up to date with it`s progress. Staff were very fast and friendly instore when I went to collect. I was disappointed, however to be charged £2.75 for Click and Collect for the item when it was already in stock in the store.
I love getting items from you. They are always very interesting
Very good communication. I had a slight problem with an item in one of my packages and it was dealt with very quickly and efficiently with no quibble to my complete satisfaction. No hesitation in recommending.
I am very pleased with all the items I have bought thank you x
Hassle free online order and swift delivery what more could you want :)
Really pleased with all the things I ordered! Delivery was fast too!
Very pleased with everything I’ve bought.
Always lots of quirky stuff. As the shops are now mostly closed online is the only source. The xmas pre filled stockings are really good value. Some quirky choices but that's all part of the fun
Bought a selection of goodies in the sale as well done awards for a class at school. They have been very popular with both boys and girls - good value! Thank you!
Fantastic value for money and quality of products never disappoints. Delivery is always on time.
Always love shopping here, online or in store they always have a fascinating choice to buy... always reminds me of gadgets from my childhood. Pretty much have a sale on each time I shop which is great and the products are always fantastic price and toughly made products, one of those places where you need to find out what each gadget does 🀣🀣. Keep up the great work guys πŸ‘
Great service as always
My order arrived before the due date and was greatly received. Speedy delivery. No complaints πŸ˜ƒ
Excellent service and super quick delivery
Quick prompt delivery, very happy with products purchased and will definitely a hope here again. Keep up the amazing service
Easy order, quick delivery and brilliant product! What more can I say! 10/10