Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Not happy about not receiving a tracking number with my order, but received. many thenks!
Good source of baby products but some stuff sadly out of stock
Excellent service, quick delivery. Just a shame having to return the item as it’s ludicrously expensive for what it is! Not Hello Baby’s fault!
I was really pleased with my purchase, it was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately the chair developed a fault however Ashley was very efficient and resolved this for me satisfactorily.
Very happy 😊
Cannot fault the user feindly ordering and delivery process. Quality and ease of assembly of the product was excellent. I love the product
I thoroughly LOVE my Fairy Hand Puppet! It is exactly as it appeared in the Website photo and I am overall pleased with every detail of it! The only down side to this Product is Delivery. A bit of a mix up of Delivery Dates.
The service was very good. My parcel was delivered on time. I was kept informed My only complaint was that the price shown did not include VAT. This was not made clear to me until a way through the process. By which time it was too boring to cancel the purchase. Jane Lambert.
Lovely little wheelbarrow, but please get rid of the unrecyleable mesh - Horrible.Our grand-daughterloves the gloves!
neat baby box
Easy website to use
As of today I have not received my order. The site is easy to use. Prices not too bad although I was shocked to have to pay vat on top, they were very helpful, when I first saw my purchase I needed two, they only had one but sent me an email as soon as they got them in again.
Lovey company with fast delivery
Ordering was easy and the item came within the time frame given at purchase. The stuffed schnauzer puppy is very life like with big blue eyes. One concern: one eyebrow is drastically smaller and thinned out compared to the other. I would have done an exchange if this store was located in my city but since it came out of country, I will adjust this myself.
Great service, goods arrived quickly and well packaged. Lovely item. Will.use company again. Got a bargain too 😃
Both skipping ropes look good and are very cute but not having been used yet, i cannot comment any further at this point.
Easy to deal with and item delivered as scheduled. All good and would recommend.
Great product, delivered quickly and hassle free. My daughter loves it. I would have given 5 stars but the price was £10 more than the RRP. As it has sold out at most other places I had little choice as it was what my 7yr old had asked for as a gift for her birthday. Many thanks HelloBaby
Did order the silver ones but got white instead!
Very good will use again
Hello Baby is rated 4.45 based on 2,795 reviews