Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Great service, goods arrived quickly and well packaged. Lovely item. Will.use company again. Got a bargain too 😃
Both skipping ropes look good and are very cute but not having been used yet, i cannot comment any further at this point.
Easy to deal with and item delivered as scheduled. All good and would recommend.
Great product, delivered quickly and hassle free. My daughter loves it. I would have given 5 stars but the price was £10 more than the RRP. As it has sold out at most other places I had little choice as it was what my 7yr old had asked for as a gift for her birthday. Many thanks HelloBaby
Did order the silver ones but got white instead!
Very good will use again
A beautiful present my Daughter just loves it and is squealing with delight when she is playing with it.
I´m so happy to receive my "Dr. Brown´s Deluxe Newborn set" after 1 week waiting for it, I couldn´t track the item because the link received never worked (that can be the only thing I dislike) but fortunately everything is good with my product, overall excellent price and I won´t hesitate to buy more products in Hellobaby when I need.
This product is beautiful and was delivered very promptly and the customer service was brilliant. I just wish that it came in a nice box or ‘A little bird told me’ packaging as it is for a gift and just came in a delivery cardboard box.
Everything was great. My daughter loves her toy. The only thing I would change is being able to track your package.
The toy was good quality and arrived early
Prompt delivery to Ireland, ordered on 18th, notified that the items were dispatched on 19th, received on the 22nd. Items as ordered Thank you
Quick delivery to Ireland. Well packaged. However the items I received is different to what I ordered. It seems like a good alternative hence the positive review.
I don't like that you have to purchase tracking information in order to be able to track your shipment. Otherwise, the product is great and just as expected.
Very happy about the product but not at all happy with the packaging. It was just inside the packaging it was posted in which I found surprising.
Gift arrived early
Satisfait
I haven't received the package yet
Lätt att beställa å anlände i tid. Dålig info om leverans från beställning till den låg i brevlådan.
Good service,easy shopping,fast delivery,satisfied customer 👍
Hello Baby is rated 4.50 based on 2,567 reviews