Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
The sleeping bag has a faulty zip that’s sewn into the bag and won’t open
Box was slightly damaged and the sticker seal had been opened so it doesn't look brand new and can tell the box has been opened before so doesn't look great as a gift. But products inside seem fine.
Not arrived by due date Information poor ordered Saturday and was supposed to arrive on Sunday Now Monday and not arrived and can’t track the parcel. Royal Mail poor
Slow information
Je trouve la livraison très longue j’ai passée commande le 02/12/2020 et je n’ai toujours pas reçu ma commande j’espère la recevoir pour Noël.
Photo is slightly misleading, the item itself is perfect, the right amount of softness to protect baby and breathable but what threw me was I bought it for a cot after looking at the photo not the name and it is clearly for a crib not cot so it only covers the bottom,
While the item alpaca is nice packaging not good not boxed or in cellophane just delivery bag very poor I thought
Great items but the box was very badly damaged with Stanley blade cuts and the items were falling out of box and were in the packaging. Had to do a good bit of fix up work on the box. This was for my son.
Hello Baby 3 star review on 6th December 2020
Item arrived on time but unfortunately box was damaged! As it is a Christmas Present I hope the actual item is not damaged :(
Purchased as a Christmas present for my great niece so I hope it comes up to standard
I would say average in terms of user friendly website. Paying was quite tricky
Received in 1week looks fine for Christmas present
I have a Janod Happy Day Cooker purchased from you that is faulty and needs to be returned. However, my emails to you have come back as undeliverable and nobody is answering your phones or web chats. I have also tried to contact you via face book and what’s app with no response. I am extremely disappointed as this item was purchased as a birthday present for my granddaughter.
The product and free delivery were fantastic. Getting it ordered from the Unites States for a United kingdom delivery was quite difficult. Had to re-order three times before you accepted the transaction. Once it was actually accepted and then cancelled the next day. Need to streamline the Credit Card ordering online.
Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. Transactions can be declined either by your bank or our system for suspected fraud when the card owner's address is in a different country from the receipents. This is an automated process carried out by our payment service provider to protect people whose card details might have been stolen. Obviously this might happen(like in your case) with genuine transactions too. I hope you were satisfied with your purchase otherwise. Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
I ordered a Teletubies Po toy for my baby twins and was happy to see it was on sale with Hello Baby. The price was good and delivered in a few days. Unfortunately, the product packaging arrived dirty to touch when I unwrapped it. I was left with black dirt on my hands and on the toy. It seemed it had been stored on a warehouse shelf for a long time. When I unpacked the toy I had to immediately clean it with boiling water and sterilising fluid as there were dirt marks in multiple places on the toy, some of which could not be removed. The packaging where the toy was sat was also scratched so I think this had been sat for a while and moved around a lot. I wrote to Hello Baby to highlight this and supplied pictures to which they apologised for the state of the item and would review their packaging procedures. The only reason I did not send this item back and ask for a refund was because I really wanted it and sending items back can be an inconvenience when buying online. If I had bought it from a shop I would have taken it back for an exchange. Customer service was good, packaging and state of item not good, product good value for money.
Hello Baby 3 star review on 13th July 2020 Hello Baby 3 star review on 13th July 2020 Hello Baby 3 star review on 13th July 2020
Love the products! However, was really frustrated that after purchasing the item, I kept getting emails telling me stocks were low and I should order quickly, and then get offered a 10%discount on that item if I complete my purchase...leaving a slightly bitter taste in the mouth that I could have got the item cheaper... However, delivery was quick and like I say, the item was fab!
Place order April 2, 2020 still haven't received my package
shipping was prompt and ordering was easy but the items packaging was badly damaged on arrival.Thankfully after inspection none of the contents had fallen out.
Haven't received the product yet...
Took along time to get item. Satisfied with bath ring. They are hard to find. I don't quite understand how they charge you for item. Quoted $35.11 then charged $36.50. Also, emailed saying price of item $28.88. I thought I was going to be charged $28.11 but was charged $36.50.
Hello Baby is rated 4.50 based on 2,569 reviews