Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

dre@hellobabydirect.co.uk

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
The item I received was different than what was marketed to me. Be wary when ordering that you might receive a different item.
Good Afternoon Corrie, Please note that the Little Green Sheep makes Snuzpod products. They have simply removed the Snuzpod branding from this box - the item is exactly the same as that which you ordered just with a different box. Kind regards Hello Baby
Placed order paid for next day delivery £5.99 got it two days later sent email asking for refund of delivery got an apology but now have to wait for hello baby to claim off of DPD for next day delivery cost before I get my refund as they say sometimes this is out of there control why advertise next day delivery if it cannot always happen
All Fastners where missing on Our purchase. After a few e Mails and sent pictures there was no further reply...
Item was as ordered
Hello. This is the first time I used Hello Baby. I received the articles, internationally, no problem. Luckily it was nothing delicate as the packets inside the box looked like they'd been under a road roller!
Just disappointed that one of the stuffed animals had a hole in it and then it was covered with tape.
lalalalalala
Disappointed that I was incorrectly charged for postage. Happy that Hello Baby reimbursed me, but it was annoying to have to chase, and the delay on reimbursement was quite long. Not an ideal first shopping experience.
I live in US and thought this would be a helpful site for sending gifts in UK. Though I was looking hard, never found option for a gift card. Also never received a delivery confirmation notice. As we say in New York, meh.
Only took about 2 months to get. Happy with purchase. Poor shipping
I was very happy to buy the baby milk bottle and nipples but during shipping the box was damaged and one of bottle was damaged as well. Maybe next time please more careful for packing a products. Thank you
The orders I placed were delivered quickly and were exactly as described. However I had to return an item in November (it was my mistake) and I was still waiting for my refund (it is now January). There was no one manning the phone so I was been unable to speak to anyone about this to have the issue resolved promptly. I found this very disappointing and frustrating. I sent an email and got a response the following day. I have now received my refund.
Delivery came later than expected date and the brush was too soft for baby’s thick hair
Have not received product yet so cannot review sorry
The Moses basket was faulty but I emailed and the company has sent a new one out
Shame the ankle is far to tight couldn't get his feet into them. Measured the foot to the sole they would have fitted perfectly. They are niw an ornament on his side cabinet .
Items arrived quickly, Quality of the children's guitar very poor.
I can't give an review as I did not yet receive my order. I’m based in Amsterdam, delivery from the UK will take a while I suppose with Brexit.. +2 weeks waiting.
Good website, nice selection, quick delivery time.
Thank you for your review. What can we do to improve?
The Lion- beautiful. Keele toys are . I expect you are inundated with orders for Lions- given the football However- I thought I ordered 3 for obvious reasons. Only one has arrived . This could be my mistake- I was a bit under the weather when I placed the order. It was delivered by a charming young man . The boss at DPD treats his staff very badly. No toilet breaks. Ridiculous time constraints You should really think about using another fitm. All his drivers in Bradford care too scared to speak out I don't think it would be good for your image if someone were to write to the Daily Mirror
Hello Baby is rated 4.4 based on 3,139 reviews