Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Shame the ankle is far to tight couldn't get his feet into them. Measured the foot to the sole they would have fitted perfectly. They are niw an ornament on his side cabinet .
Items arrived quickly, Quality of the children's guitar very poor.
I can't give an review as I did not yet receive my order. I’m based in Amsterdam, delivery from the UK will take a while I suppose with Brexit.. +2 weeks waiting.
Good website, nice selection, quick delivery time.
Thank you for your review. What can we do to improve?
The Lion- beautiful. Keele toys are . I expect you are inundated with orders for Lions- given the football However- I thought I ordered 3 for obvious reasons. Only one has arrived . This could be my mistake- I was a bit under the weather when I placed the order. It was delivered by a charming young man . The boss at DPD treats his staff very badly. No toilet breaks. Ridiculous time constraints You should really think about using another fitm. All his drivers in Bradford care too scared to speak out I don't think it would be good for your image if someone were to write to the Daily Mirror
Unfortunately I cannot give you a proper review as the items are a birthday gift for mid July, so until I see them in working order I’ve given a 3 for service from order.
I paid a premium for next day delivery as the item was needed for a present but DPD did not deliver - I was offered a refund on the postage but that doesn’t make up for the disappointment that the present was not delivered on time. Parcel delivered next day and postage was refunded but won’t order from Hello Baby again ☹️
Only complaint is that the item arrived with only a thin plastic sheet as packaging. The box had been crushed in transit due to no extra protection so now I can’t really give it to my niece as a gift as it looks really rough.
The basic sand pit is well constructed and easy to assemble . However, the dumper truck is small and flimsy and the other attachments are not of good quality. Not worth the money
The sleeping bag has a faulty zip that’s sewn into the bag and won’t open
Box was slightly damaged and the sticker seal had been opened so it doesn't look brand new and can tell the box has been opened before so doesn't look great as a gift. But products inside seem fine.
Not arrived by due date Information poor ordered Saturday and was supposed to arrive on Sunday Now Monday and not arrived and can’t track the parcel. Royal Mail poor
Slow information
Je trouve la livraison très longue j’ai passée commande le 02/12/2020 et je n’ai toujours pas reçu ma commande j’espère la recevoir pour Noël.
Photo is slightly misleading, the item itself is perfect, the right amount of softness to protect baby and breathable but what threw me was I bought it for a cot after looking at the photo not the name and it is clearly for a crib not cot so it only covers the bottom,
While the item alpaca is nice packaging not good not boxed or in cellophane just delivery bag very poor I thought
Great items but the box was very badly damaged with Stanley blade cuts and the items were falling out of box and were in the packaging. Had to do a good bit of fix up work on the box. This was for my son.
Hello Baby 3 star review on 6th December 2020
Item arrived on time but unfortunately box was damaged! As it is a Christmas Present I hope the actual item is not damaged :(
Purchased as a Christmas present for my great niece so I hope it comes up to standard
I would say average in terms of user friendly website. Paying was quite tricky
Hello Baby is rated 4.45 based on 2,795 reviews