Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Received my purchase within a few days in perfect condition
Good service, prompt dispatch
Clear website with details of size of product
Happy with the item I ordered, no issues..
I don't have the product yet
The order arrived with a missing part. Even after 5 working days no resolution has been provided. Can’t really comment on the product as it is not used yet due to missing part.
Ordered the Cosatto all in all rotate car seat and Hello Baby were the best price and great, fast delivery. Highly recommend!
I paid for next day delivery which was 14th and today received a message that I would receive the parcel next Tue. My 7 year old Granddaughter went through a very serious operation on Tuesday and is still in hospital she misses her new schnauzer puppy and I had hoped this would have comforted her I am so disappointed
Very happy with the product quality, shipping and communication. Thank you!
My niece very very happy with the Hungry Caterpillar and said it was lovely.
Arrived promptly and when advised
Didn’t receive whole order. Contacted customer services on the day the order was received and had one contact from them saying it was being referred to the supplier and nothing further. Now a week later.
Half of my order went missing and I’m yet to receive any update on when I will receive the item or a refund.
I am in South Africa and ordered this for my grand daughter who is in the UK. I am utterley impressed with your service as her Birthday present was delivered the very next day!!! Wow - well done.
Great costumer service. The item arrived in a timely manner.
Everything came as expected and in good condition
Still waiting for it
Really like the lion 🦁 toddlers reins. The padded chest looks so much more comfortable for him & the shoulder straps don't dig in. I would definitely recommend them.
Lovely frame just what I wanted good quality arrived well packaged and on time thank you
EXCELLENT SERVICE, BEAUTIFUL BULLDOG!!!
Hello Baby is rated 4.50 based on 2,575 reviews