Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Super fast service, excellent product, no problems, thank you, will buy again
Placed a £615 order on September 5th. No idea when it’s supposed to arrive, zero response from Hello Baby. The telephone number does not work and there is no live chat. I would NOT put your money with this company as clearly there is zero customer service and perhaps I’ve been scammed. The review questions below do not apply given you don’t respond to ANY communication whatsoever. All the questions relate to a delivered item
Thrilled to bits ,grandson loved his gruffalo so much. Great delivery sensibly packaged..really pleased
lovely puppet , well made and fast delivery ! Will buy from you guys again ! thansk a lot from Canada ! Gaby
The product arrived damaged and I’m still waiting for a resolution
Lovely product and delivered quickly
Perfect from start to finish - Would highly recommend this company!! Great product, Great service, super fast delivery:-)) Thank you.
I am very satisfied with the order, everything went correctly and was delivered verry quickly. grt
Hello Baby 5 star review on 15th September 2021
It was the most beautiful, realistic and delightful toy. Words cannot express how happy I was to receive it.
Very nice product, thanks
Excellent price and fast delivery.
I ordered a special therapy cup for my daughter weeks ago. I haven't received it nor have a received a response when I contacted the company for a tracking number to see if I could figure out where my package is. Pretty disappointing.
Fast delivery and lovely products, would recommend :)
I can’t comment as yet on the performance of our purchase as it’s a Christmas gift but it did arrive on time in packaging that was a little worse for wear but still good. Will look forward to seeing my grandson’s face whilst jumping on his trampoline.
Beautiful Paddington Bear. It was shipped well and quickly to France. I am satisfied and will probably keep it for myself. Francis
I ordered Pooh Bear from Australia to be delivered to my 79 year old sister Annie in UK, who suffers with dementia.....and she LOVES it....so thankyou very much... Jen Geddes-Davies Australia
Top service 👌
Perfect service and fast shipping
I still haven’t received my product.
Excellent service. Very prompt delivery with accurate customer service notifications.
Hello Baby is rated 4.45 based on 2,783 reviews