Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

dre@hellobabydirect.co.uk

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Placed order over 3 weeks ago,still no sign of it also ordered another product 2 weeks ago no sign of that either,I have been emailing but told have no order on their system even though have email confirmations so i opened a dispute with paypal for a refund as toatal order csme to over 300 euros,Im in Ireland didnt think would take this long or be ignored after they took my money.
I have a Janod Happy Day Cooker purchased from you that is faulty and needs to be returned. However, my emails to you have come back as undeliverable and nobody is answering your phones or web chats. I have also tried to contact you via face book and what’s app with no response. I am extremely disappointed as this item was purchased as a birthday present for my granddaughter.
This took forever to be sent to me. I just got it yesterday and it isn’t even the correct item. This spout allows spills to happen. Why in the world would I want that?
Hello Alex, We're sorry to hear about your experience. I had a look at your order and I can see that we received your order on 19 Apr 2020 at 22:25 and was dispatched and collected from our warehouse the following day at 15:39. Unfortunately due to the current situation a lot of our international shipments are delayed. After a percel gets collected by our courier the parcel is beyond our control. Please get in touch with our customer service team to arrange for a replacement or a refund for the incorrect item that we sent. Their email address is: customerservice@hellobabydirect.com Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
My order still not arrive, emailed and called to your client services and receive no response. I paid extra cost for shipping in 10 business day, now I need to buy a bath tube for my grandson at the local store. Very disappointed of your service.
Easy transaction and fast delivery. But why are the shipping costs cheaper through ebay?
Leider wurde meine Reklamation immer noch nicht erledigt
Ordered delivered on time.
The item I received was different than what was marketed to me. Be wary when ordering that you might receive a different item.
Good Afternoon Corrie, Please note that the Little Green Sheep makes Snuzpod products. They have simply removed the Snuzpod branding from this box - the item is exactly the same as that which you ordered just with a different box. Kind regards Hello Baby
Order arrived quickly and was well packaged
Excellent service, easy checkout process and goods received in good time. The breathable crib is just what I needed for my newborn baby and was easy to wash and fit.
My little grandson loved it, he can sit in it with his toys without loosing them. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend
Placed order paid for next day delivery £5.99 got it two days later sent email asking for refund of delivery got an apology but now have to wait for hello baby to claim off of DPD for next day delivery cost before I get my refund as they say sometimes this is out of there control why advertise next day delivery if it cannot always happen
Very cute black dog baby walker, liked the use of wood instead of plastic.
Given as a gift to a 3 and a half year old who is infatuated with knights and castles. It was the perfect gift. He loves it! This castle set is even better than it is described-Beautifully made, painted brilliantly and had wonderfully decorated castle blocks in the set. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Y aun no llega
Thank you for sending out the product in prompt. The product was sent out within a working day and it took a week for whole delivery. The bottleneck was Heathrow airport departure clearance. I am satisfied with the whole shopping experience:) I hope the item would be delivered by some other efficient local deliverers other than post office. They requested me to get the parcel by myself instead of sending it to my doorstep.
Ordered from UK and arrived in Australia within 10 days. Great service. Highly recommend this company.
Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was quick and liked that your company kept me in the loop via expected delivery via emails.
My order was shipped and arrived quickly. My son loves his new stuffy!
fast and reliable