Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Placed order over 3 weeks ago,still no sign of it also ordered another product 2 weeks ago no sign of that either,I have been emailing but told have no order on their system even though have email confirmations so i opened a dispute with paypal for a refund as toatal order csme to over 300 euros,Im in Ireland didnt think would take this long or be ignored after they took my money.
I have a Janod Happy Day Cooker purchased from you that is faulty and needs to be returned. However, my emails to you have come back as undeliverable and nobody is answering your phones or web chats. I have also tried to contact you via face book and what’s app with no response. I am extremely disappointed as this item was purchased as a birthday present for my granddaughter.
This took forever to be sent to me. I just got it yesterday and it isn’t even the correct item. This spout allows spills to happen. Why in the world would I want that?
Hello Alex, We're sorry to hear about your experience. I had a look at your order and I can see that we received your order on 19 Apr 2020 at 22:25 and was dispatched and collected from our warehouse the following day at 15:39. Unfortunately due to the current situation a lot of our international shipments are delayed. After a percel gets collected by our courier the parcel is beyond our control. Please get in touch with our customer service team to arrange for a replacement or a refund for the incorrect item that we sent. Their email address is: customerservice@hellobabydirect.com Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
My order still not arrive, emailed and called to your client services and receive no response. I paid extra cost for shipping in 10 business day, now I need to buy a bath tube for my grandson at the local store. Very disappointed of your service.
Easy transaction and fast delivery. But why are the shipping costs cheaper through ebay?
Ordered from them the 3rd of august and got a confirmation email with ETA 5 working days (international shipping within Europe). Contacted them a week later since I still hadn't have my order delivered and got informed that the new ETA was 30 working days "due to Corona" (which they should have known when I ordered since this was in August when Corona had been going on for several months). I contacted them again on the 14th of September asking why I still hadn't received my order or heard anything from them. Got an answer to my email "your return has been received by the warehouse, all refunds will be processed back to your original payment method". No more explanation or attempt to make it up to me. I will definitely not order anything from them. Neither would I recommend anyone else to do so.
Hello, I'm really sorry we weren't able to fulfill this order for you. Unfortunately, your order was returned to sender after a failed delivery attempt, it is not yet clear why the delivery was unsuccessful. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused. Regards, Jamie
Delivery took 6 weeks, I was told it would be 10 working days ie 2 weeks!
Hello, We're really sorry to hear that your item was delayed. Unfortunately due to the disruptions caused by COVID-19 a lot of our international parcels got delayed. The postal and courier services had a hard time coping with the increased amount of items being shipped. The situation should be improved now. Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
I was charged and my item “shipped” 42 days ago. It never arrived.
Hi Alli, We're really sorry to hear that your item hasn't arrived. Unfortunately due to the disruptions caused by COVID-19 some of our international parcels got lost. Please get in touch with our customer service team who will issue a full refund for your order: customerservice@hellobabydirect.com Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
First of all, this "Tell us how we did" email was addressed to "Mychelle" (the recipient of the gift) instead of myself who actually purchased this gift that has still not arrived. I ordered this item on April 20th and received a confirmation and an email that my order was shipped out April 21st. As this was a gift, my friend informed me on May 8th that she has received nothing. I reached out to Hello baby and they said that due to the pandemic, things are taking longer than usual so I said ok. On May 10th, I got another email saying my order has been shipped. It is now June 5th (coming up to almost TWO MONTHS and still my friend has not received this gift. When asked for a tracking number, Hello Baby could not provide one. Totally frustrated with how Hello Baby is handling this missing purchase order. Customer service and satisfaction is not a high priority apparently.
I ordered and cancelled my order the same day (about 5 minutes in between) I asked for a full refund. I got an email saying that I would get one but 10 days later and I still haven’t got my money back. Starting to think it’s a scam. No one replies to the Facebook messages although they are on it posting things. I wouldn’t buy from this place due to the lack of certainty and communication. They clearly don’t care about keeping a regular clientele. If you’re not going to give me my refund at least send me my things that I ordered. I feel robbed of my money.
Hello Casey, Thank you for your message. I had a look in our system and found that you messaged us from another email address: caseybright4321@ My colleague replied back to you there saying that the transaction failed for your order, so you weren't charged for it. He also provided a screenshot from our payment system confirming this. if you require further assistance with your order please get in touch with our customer service team from the email mentioned above. Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
It's a scam! I've waited over a month for a response if they have sent the product. No emails & no product. Do not buy from here.
Dear Rebecca, We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your parcel yet. Unfortunately due to the current situation a sginificant amount of international parcels that we send out get delayed or lost in the post. Once a parcel leaves our warehouse it is beyond our control. Your order was dispatched from our warehouse on 30 Mar 2020 17:27 via Royal Mail. Royal Mail only considers an international parcel lost once 25 working days have passed. For your order this timeframe have passed, therefore we can issue you with a full refund for your order. Please get in touch with our customer service team at customerservice@hellobabydirect.com and they will issue you a full refund for your order. Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
Quick delivery and product looks like on the website. Haven’t actually used it yet but feels and looks as I expected.
I have still not received the watering can Please advise expected delivery
Hi I have not received my item yet. Please help. Buyer from AUSTRALIA. 000002186AU Thanks
Excellent service and delivery
Quick shipping, perfect product. Highly recommended !
Excellent service and very prompt delivery.
We ordered crib sheets from Hello Baby to fit our SnuzPod bedside crib, as the description states that they fit all Snuzpod bedside crib mattresses. This is not true, as I found out later when I tried them on our mattress (with and without a mattress pad, and also based on Amazon reviews)--the sheets are way too loose and baggy, which is a hazard for a sleeping infant. As we live in the states, returning the sheets would cost as much as the refund itself, so I requested a refund from Hello Baby for both the sheets and the cost of shipping if I were to return the sheets (normally the buyer must pay for return shipping). Given that Hello Baby sold me sheets that could be a hazard for sleeping infants, I did not think this was an unreasonable request. More than two weeks after my initial request and numerous emails with the customer service rep, including photo evidence of the baggy sheets, I was told that while Hello Baby will follow up with the manufacturer, they will not provide a refund for the shipping. If this were merely an issue of I didn't like the sheets or some other cosmetic concern, I can understand this stance, but given that they are selling a product with false advertising that could harm a baby and are not taking responsibility for this, I am disappointed in the service I received. They apologized for "not being able to help me further," which is ridiculous because they could easily reimburse me for the shipping costs. Will not be using them again.
Excellent service. Good communication. I had orders these from another company who seemed impossible to contact and didn’t tell me the product wasn’t in stock etc. hello baby we’re great and communicated with me so efficiently and lived up to their promises.
Did not arrive yet, very long delivery. You should not ask for feedback before the product has been delievred
Hello Baby is rated 4.51 based on 2,561 reviews