Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Still waiting for it
Would not recommend. I ordered a Milton cold water sterilizer unit and item arrived damaged with bottom corner broken off, rendering the unit useless. I cannot sterilize my baby parts with a hole in the bottom container to hold the water. Shipping/handling cost was as much as the item itself and was not wrapped in any padding or protection. Will not be purchasing from Hello Baby again
Packaging was open once received and there was some sort of food crumb inside the mobile need to be careful next time
I have not received my package yet?
I have not received purchases yet
I ordered a Koala bear from here, I paid extra for fast delivery for Monday for my nephews birthday its Wednesday now, so why did I pay extra if it was going to be delayed I hope they refund me it wasn't cheap!
Before purchasing I read reviews how quick the international shipping is... It is not I have not received my package it's been over a month I can't even track my package... will not be buying from this store again.. Still unsure if this site is a scam..
My order is a week late. I was told it may be 30 days late. They do not use a mail service with tracking numbers so there is no way to track where my order is. I’m left in limbo. I will not order from them again!
I have still not received my correct item that I ordered. Incorrect order was delivered. I was informed that someone would come to collect the incorrect item and deliver the item I had ordered. This has still not been delivered despite being told I needed to ensure that someone remained in the house over 2 days.
My parcel should have been delivered today 8:12 to 11:12am, it’s 15:55pm and still not arrived. I still have not received my parcel yet, almost 5 hrs after the advised time ! Not impressed as took time off work for this !
Have not received my package it's been almost a month I can't even track my package so frustrating
Three weeks have passed and I have not received my order. I e-mailed asking its
Ordered for next day delivery came 3 days too late
I’m still waiting to use this as the bolts that came with it weren’t long enough for my Samsung Tv and I’m having problems sourcing the correct ones. Hence I’m also waiting to safely set up my new Tv till I can fit the straps as my brut of a cat has smashed the previous two within 6 months!
I've purchased a pump which I believe is faulty and customer service won't let me return it and refund me. I won't be buying from Hello Baby again.
Spent hours putting the trampoline together only to find out that leg does not balance on the floor, sent an email to customer service who have advised they will contact the supllier. It's been a week now and still waiting to hear back
I never received my item.
I won't buy anything from them again. The item didn't fit my standard sized cot and cost me more to return than to receive.
I didn’t get it
I ordered two annabel Karmel food trays to find when the package arrived there was only one food tray that arrived and the package was damaged. I am still waiting to here back from costumer service with regards to this issue
Hello Baby is rated 4.51 based on 2,561 reviews