Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

dre@hellobabydirect.co.uk

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Poor service, poor item.
the screws were missing on the package so i cannot fix the cap
The baby banz sunglasses arrived with a badly scratched lens. I have emailed twice about the fault but still had no reply. Very disappointed with the product and customer service.
Pésima experiencia. Después de casi un mes de realizar una compra todavía no sé dónde está el paquete. No me solucionan nada. Peor, imposible
This still has not been delivered
I haven’t received this yet, unfortunately. Been almost a month now and I never use this website ever again. The worst experience ever seriously
We have yet to receive our order!
Hello, I would like to send the goods back and I have been writing Hello baby direct customer service a few times for the last week but unfortunately I am always waiting for an answer and have not received an answer until today, I hope you take care of my system as soon as possible.
I still haven't received my product. I ordered nearly a month ago and I missed he opportunity to give the toy to my guest.
I haven't received the harness yet! I am still waiting on it to arrive.
Item did not show up. Have tried to email and says that email contact not valid.
Je n’est pas reçu le bon article ! J’ai écris au service client, aucune réponse
I never received my order
Good Afternoon Rachel, I am very sorry to hear you have not received your order. Given the time it has taken to arrive we can only assume that it has been lost in transport. This is a place for reviews and not customer service issues. If you would like to contact our customer service team they can take details of your address to confirm all is well and then move forward in sending you out a replacement. For future concerns/issues please contact our contact service team who are always more than happy to help! Kind regards Dre Hello Baby
I placed my order in May and I still haven't received my item! Not a pleased customer
I placed my order on April 18, 2022 and still have not received it. I contacted customer service and requested the tracking information but was told there wasn’t any. My order was being shipped internationally. Not sure who thought it was a good idea to ship an item internationally without tracking on the package. Very disappointed in Hello Baby. I will be asking for a complete refund.
Droit de douanes payé en supplément du prix affiché bandits voleurs
Never received the package
I haven't received the product and never received a tracking number so I can track the item. It's been mote than 3 weeks since I ordered but product hasn't arrived even though while buying the delivery was said tk be within 10 days. Not happy witbbthe service at all.
I still haven’t received item ordered on May 2nd.. though the staff is great returning emails.. Shipped of 5 to 10 days hasn’t arrived.. and today is May 25. I needed to order this item from a different company that I would have for my Grandson’s Birthday
Order from Belgium and have to pay tax 22,5euro to get my package and order was 22euro even the site said no tax has to be paid to order from Europe and no response from hello baby either waste of my money
Hello Baby is rated 4.4 based on 3,134 reviews