Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
I have send an email about 1 week ago asking for refund for an item I have unopened still no reply.
Placed a £615 order on September 5th. No idea when it’s supposed to arrive, zero response from Hello Baby. The telephone number does not work and there is no live chat. I would NOT put your money with this company as clearly there is zero customer service and perhaps I’ve been scammed. The review questions below do not apply given you don’t respond to ANY communication whatsoever. All the questions relate to a delivered item
The product arrived damaged and I’m still waiting for a resolution
I ordered a special therapy cup for my daughter weeks ago. I haven't received it nor have a received a response when I contacted the company for a tracking number to see if I could figure out where my package is. Pretty disappointing.
I still haven’t received my product.
The bath seat is warped and does not sit straight. The packaging around it was nothing more than a plastic bag. When we received it, there were tears all over and the chair had black scuff marks. Not impressed. I have reported this to customer service with no response.
I still have NOT received the dog
The Childs Plastic Vacuum is overpriced to say the least,i expected a better quality Product for having paid £39.95 for a child's toy,made in China none other than a cheap copy.
I would write a review but this product has NOT been delivered! I’m still waiting! Not impressed so far.
Two main parts of my pet gate are broken. Very disappointed
Poor, company asking for a review on an item not yet received! Ordered Wednesday and paid £6.99 for 24hr tracked delivery. The following Tuesday it is apparently out for delivery. I’m sure the item will be fine when it arrives!
Have this company shut down?? It says temporarily closed on their website. I see so many others having issues recently, what can we do about this?? Waiting 4 weeks on an order to Ireland. Emailed last week as there has been no tracking and no reply now I see all these similar problems! Glad I only ordered something small but I want my money back!!!
fast delivery, but missing screw to fix the bassinet hood. complaint email sent the day of reception, a response from customer service 1 week after asking me for photos !!! screw bought from me and carrycot mounted so no action on the part of the after-sales service. I do not recommend.
I ordered on the 21st of August and still didn’t receive my package. Because of that I could not give my present at the babyshower I was invited. So I can’t say anything about the product.
Have yet to receive the product I purchased
Terrible customer service, charged for premium courier service but sent via royal mail and didn't arrive in time. Customer service has been poor
The BOSCH copy small child Hover is certainly not worth the £35 l paid for it,plus £5 postage. Made in China poor Plastic material, a RIP off to say the least. I could not recommend this toy hover to anyone, it's worth no more than £10, which should include Postage. Hello Baby, you mean Hello RIP Off.
Ordered but never received. Try to call them, phone switch off. On email never reply.
I ordered something on 15/8/21 and I still haven't received shipping confirmation. Just checking in since I received this review email so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be shipped already?
Placed order, 19 Aug. Have not yet rcvd anything, t&t nbr/link not working (for internat shipment?). Emailed them 27 August to check on shipment/delivery, no reaction thus far but an ask for a review instead.
Hello Baby is rated 4.45 based on 2,792 reviews