Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Didn’t receive whole order. Contacted customer services on the day the order was received and had one contact from them saying it was being referred to the supplier and nothing further. Now a week later.
I paid to have my item delivered this Friday 22nd. I have now been informed it's going to be the next day. I have reasons for requiring this product on Friday.l
Hi Linda, Sorry to hear you're having issues with this delivery. Please can you contact our support team at customerservice@hellobabydirect.com who will be happy to help. Kind regards, Hellobaby
Poor delivery promised 48hr but never materialised
Bonjour . Toujours pas reçu ma commande et noel est passé .
The item was squashed as a result of not being packaged carefully. I was very disappointed and wouldn't buy from here again.
I have not received it yet. Greeting. Anette
Did not arrive as promised date range. Responses to emails appeared to be auto generated and did not answer query.
I have not got the item. Do you know when I will get it. It is not possible to search for the item on your messages.
Well I still haven’t received my order yet so I can’t really write a proper review! Would like to be able to track but didn’t see any links?
Unfortunately I still waiting my delivery. Its estimate to arrived in January :(. I hope arrived for Christmas
Delivery is like 30-40days so make sure you purchase your items well in advance!
10 + days have passed and my parcel never arrived.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with this order. Please can you contact out customer service team at customerservice@hellobabydirect.com who will be happy to help.
Article reçu sans les vis pour monter la table d’activité. J’ai dû aller en acheter dans un magasin de bricolage pour que mon fils puisse avoir son cadeau d’anniversaire à temps.
I'm very sorry we weren't able to ship you the spare parts in time for your son's birthday. Please accept the apologies from both ourselves and the suppliers for the inconvenience this issue has caused.
Haven't recieved my order yet purchased on the 27th of October
Basket okay but No stand? I Contacted customer service still no news about it. I find it a bit overprice knowing i had to buy a stand in another shop as i won t let the basket on the ground.
The shipment still hasn't arrived. Affordable prices though.
Still waiting for the product to arrive it’s been over two weeks and beginning to wonder if it’s ever going to arrive.
the item was not what we wanted.. the picture for the order was different to the one supplied with no reason or explanation. the one we got was flimsy and we felt it was a bit unsafe. it said up to toddlers but the thing look as if it would break anytime , and our child who is only 5 months old
Have waited weeks. Still no delivery. I thought it would be 10 business days.
Delivery took 6 weeks, I was told it would be 10 working days ie 2 weeks!
Hello, We're really sorry to hear that your item was delayed. Unfortunately due to the disruptions caused by COVID-19 a lot of our international parcels got delayed. The postal and courier services had a hard time coping with the increased amount of items being shipped. The situation should be improved now. Kind regards, The Hello Baby team
Hello Baby is rated 4.50 based on 2,569 reviews