Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Hi, I actually haven’t received my order or any tracking for my order made on August 9th. Any assistance would be much appreciated. :)
I ordered baby bottles on 30 July & on 15 August, they still haven't arrived. I haven't received any correspondence telling me when they will arrive. If anyone can advise when they will arrive, we'd appreciate it.
Cannot give Review as item not received yet
We received the order as ordered but one of the parts is missing which stops us from fixing the support handle to the base properly. As the handle is loose needless to says it makes the usage dangerous. It’s been 7 working days since I wrote to them but no resolution has been provided yet. “Checking with the supplier”
I don't have the product yet
The order arrived with a missing part. Even after 5 working days no resolution has been provided. Can’t really comment on the product as it is not used yet due to missing part.
Didn’t receive whole order. Contacted customer services on the day the order was received and had one contact from them saying it was being referred to the supplier and nothing further. Now a week later.
I paid to have my item delivered this Friday 22nd. I have now been informed it's going to be the next day. I have reasons for requiring this product on Friday.l
Hi Linda, Sorry to hear you're having issues with this delivery. Please can you contact our support team at customerservice@hellobabydirect.com who will be happy to help. Kind regards, Hellobaby
Poor delivery promised 48hr but never materialised
Bonjour . Toujours pas reçu ma commande et noel est passé .
The item was squashed as a result of not being packaged carefully. I was very disappointed and wouldn't buy from here again.
I have not received it yet. Greeting. Anette
Did not arrive as promised date range. Responses to emails appeared to be auto generated and did not answer query.
I have not got the item. Do you know when I will get it. It is not possible to search for the item on your messages.
Well I still haven’t received my order yet so I can’t really write a proper review! Would like to be able to track but didn’t see any links?
Unfortunately I still waiting my delivery. Its estimate to arrived in January :(. I hope arrived for Christmas
Delivery is like 30-40days so make sure you purchase your items well in advance!
10 + days have passed and my parcel never arrived.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with this order. Please can you contact out customer service team at customerservice@hellobabydirect.com who will be happy to help.
Article reçu sans les vis pour monter la table d’activité. J’ai dû aller en acheter dans un magasin de bricolage pour que mon fils puisse avoir son cadeau d’anniversaire à temps.
I'm very sorry we weren't able to ship you the spare parts in time for your son's birthday. Please accept the apologies from both ourselves and the suppliers for the inconvenience this issue has caused.
Haven't recieved my order yet purchased on the 27th of October