Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

dre@hellobabydirect.co.uk

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Leider wurde meine Reklamation immer noch nicht erledigt
Y aun no llega
I am yet to receive the order.
Product not delivered though the tracking indicates it has been
Hi there My emails keep bouncing back. Have received this link although I haven't received my order yet. Could I please ask for you to track it down please and get back to me asap. Thank you Andrea
The package was left on the door step of the address. Not very secure!
Did not receice my package.
The shipping was fast and the product was great, but unfortunately, it arrived damaged. It was not packaged well at all.
Unfortunately, this product isn’t magnetised. The stickers they give you to catch fish last one round before losing stick.
Not as expected
Hi, I actually haven’t received my order or any tracking for my order made on August 9th. Any assistance would be much appreciated. :)
I ordered baby bottles on 30 July & on 15 August, they still haven't arrived. I haven't received any correspondence telling me when they will arrive. If anyone can advise when they will arrive, we'd appreciate it.
Cannot give Review as item not received yet
We received the order as ordered but one of the parts is missing which stops us from fixing the support handle to the base properly. As the handle is loose needless to says it makes the usage dangerous. It’s been 7 working days since I wrote to them but no resolution has been provided yet. “Checking with the supplier”
I don't have the product yet
The order arrived with a missing part. Even after 5 working days no resolution has been provided. Can’t really comment on the product as it is not used yet due to missing part.
Didn’t receive whole order. Contacted customer services on the day the order was received and had one contact from them saying it was being referred to the supplier and nothing further. Now a week later.
I paid to have my item delivered this Friday 22nd. I have now been informed it's going to be the next day. I have reasons for requiring this product on Friday.l
Hi Linda, Sorry to hear you're having issues with this delivery. Please can you contact our support team at customerservice@hellobabydirect.com who will be happy to help. Kind regards, Hellobaby
Poor delivery promised 48hr but never materialised
Bonjour . Toujours pas reçu ma commande et noel est passé .
Hello Baby is rated 4.4 based on 3,138 reviews