Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Excellent goods and service
Great service
I was nervous to purchase from a company I’d never heard from and in another country. However, this was the only place I could find all Room on the Broom characters. I’m so happy I went with hello baby because not only did everything arrive quickly, everything was super high-quality and exactly as pictured. Even better, it was all on sale! made up for the international shipping. Very happy.
Hello Baby 5 star review on 21st April 2021
My order is a week late. I was told it may be 30 days late. They do not use a mail service with tracking numbers so there is no way to track where my order is. I’m left in limbo. I will not order from them again!
Excellent service, speed of delivery and the baby sunglasses are great too!
Actually got these for myself as they are brilliant - well done Hello Baby
Beutifull
Found exactly what I wanted. Easy to navigate website. Quality products, reasonably priced. Fast, safe delivery. Items arrived before the expected delivery date. Tracking info provided. Highly recommend and will definitely use again 😃
Fast delivery and loved everything I got.
Did order the silver ones but got white instead!
Quick delivery. Delighted with the trampoline. My grandsons love it.
Great fit, my son loves them!
Very good will use again
I have still not received my correct item that I ordered. Incorrect order was delivered. I was informed that someone would come to collect the incorrect item and deliver the item I had ordered. This has still not been delivered despite being told I needed to ensure that someone remained in the house over 2 days.
Excellent service and great deal! I’m very satisfied also of the Chicco Balloon bouncer which is helping me a lot with my little one. Thanks hello baby team!
Nickel, tout est parfait
My parcel should have been delivered today 8:12 to 11:12am, it’s 15:55pm and still not arrived. I still have not received my parcel yet, almost 5 hrs after the advised time ! Not impressed as took time off work for this !
A lovely plush mat for when my second granddaughter arrives. Very cute mat and a good size. Well packed and delivered promptly. Thank you.
Beautiful little moomin. A gift for a new born baby. Fast delivery & great price. Very happy thank you.
Excellent product my granddaughter was so thrilled with her “Gruffalo” Speedy shipping - terrific communication Thank you
Hello Baby is rated 4.51 based on 2,520 reviews