Hello Baby Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hello Baby

About Hello Baby: At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories
Toys & Games

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy

Petra Sevcikova
"The product is absolutely brilliant High quality and I can use it for pram and the car seat! Our baby absolutely loves it! Thank you Hello Baby"
Kathryn Kaye
"Beautiful baby rug. Granddaughter loves to lay on it. I have been buying these for 26 years, firstly for my children and now grandchildren."
Kristof Meers
"The Bettacare Extra Tall Child and Pet Safety Gate 75-83 cm was damaged into the box. So I've returned the goods. Very poor delivery service. See photo included."
"Efficient and prompt delivery."
"Great online company . Easy transaction. Great fast delivery . Great peter rabbit for my grandson . X"
"A great piece of item for my baby and was delivered quickly as well."
"I can highly recommend this company. They have the most helpful staff and really go the extra mile when it comes to customer services. Nothing is too much trouble and it has been such a pleasure dealing with them"
"Great product, arrived ON TIME in New Zealand. Very happy."
"excellent service order delivered as rrquested promptly"
"I haven’t received the order!"
"Great service"
"Quick delivery and great price. Really pleased with service"
"Really good prices & speedy delivery. I haven't heard of Hello Baby before, but I will definitely return for my Christmas shopping."
"Quick turn around on sending and great products."
"quick response and delivery.My kid loves the bag so much."
"Really pleased with the service from Hello Baby. Item arrived quickly."
"Great price on a car seat, best I could find. Very reasonable delivery rates. Would recommend!"
"Quick and efficient service with quality products. Thank you."
"This gift was for my granddaughter Emily who will be 7 on 18th october same anniversary of my banking career 18th October 1971 I thank You for Your prompt and efficient service Sir. Timothy Maher Knight of Innisfallen"
"Great service and fast delivery. Would highly recommend Hello Baby."
"Shipping and time was pretty fast."
"Easy ordering, product was received in good time and my grand daughter loved her gift!"
"Great service. Arrived on time and exactly what I ordered. Cheaper than all competitors so will definitely use again and recommend to friends and family."
Hello Baby is rated 4.76 based on 1,518 reviews