Hello Baby Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hello Baby

About Hello Baby: At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories
Toys & Games

How would you rate Hello Baby ?

(optional)

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Petra Sevcikova
Petra Sevcikova
Verified Buyer
"The product is absolutely brilliant High quality and I can use it for pram and the car seat! Our baby absolutely loves it! Thank you Hello Baby"
Kathryn Kaye
Kathryn Kaye
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful baby rug. Granddaughter loves to lay on it. I have been buying these for 26 years, firstly for my children and now grandchildren."
Kristof Meers
Kristof Meers
Verified Buyer
"The Bettacare Extra Tall Child and Pet Safety Gate 75-83 cm was damaged into the box. So I've returned the goods. Very poor delivery service. See photo included."
"Quick, free delivery. Didn't need to be at home to sign for the package."
Susan Ingram
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and exactly what I ordered - No fuss"
"Very happy with my product and the service provided by Hello Baby. Item arrived very quickly and I was kept informed throughout the process. Price cheapest I found. Overall very happy with my purchase."
Lilian Horn
Verified Buyer
"Lovely soft toy Gruffalo, good size & quality, well packed and quickly delivered. Very good service and communication and with free delivery, excellent value for money, many thanks."
"Great service with low price"
Elaine Bryden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value and service, beat prices on Amazon and very happy to buy from a local company"
"Very good. My baby will happily wear these and doesn't try to pull them off - yet..."
Karen Stewart
Verified Buyer
"You delivered promptly and the items were well packaged and received in good order."
"Quick delivery šŸ˜Š"
"Prompt service Had the product I needed"
"Painless shopping experience, quick international shipping ;)"
Gary Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and very good international mail delivery"
"Excellant service. Prompt delivery and items as required."
"Excellent transaction thank you. The product is as advertised and arrived on time in good condition."
"Item arrived quickly. Great price for this product."
Anthony Brown
Verified Buyer
"Playpen brackets fitted perfect thank you"
"So happy to have this baby seat! The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is the communication. I never received order or shipment confirmation. I did receive prompt response from customer service regarding my review though so ultimately I am happy with my purchase from Hello Baby."
Ali McClure
Verified Buyer
"Good price for the product. Quick delivery"
"Very efficient and good price"
"The product arrived in a timely manner, in time for an important birthday."
Hello Baby is rated 4.76 based on 1,459 reviews