Hello Baby Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Hello Baby Reviews

About Hello Baby:

At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Tell us how Hello Baby made you happy
Très jolie et de bonne qualité. Malheureusement mon fils préféré l’autre suricate de votre site qui est à mon goût de moins bonne qualité.
Quick efficient service, will definitely use again. I haven’t used item yet as it is a present.
Great customer service and loved the product.
I have received my package which was damaged I sent photos and asked what I should do Received an automated email to say I should send photos I replied I already have I have heard nothing since Parcel is still here I tried phoning it tells you this service is not available Please tell me what to do The only emails I receive is asking me for a review I would rather you would respond to my query
Practical and easy to assemble, recommend
This was to be my son’s first Christmas toy, same as mine...a wooden, toy train. It arrived to the States loose and scratched in the box. I sent photos and was told that they would replace it if and only if I returned the damaged one. The cost of shipping was so close to the price, I decided not to return it and just find him another toy. Then a couple of weeks later this “rate our service” email pops up...
Absolutely delightful experience. After trying to get this product on ebay from a few places and being told its not in stock (after paying) and canceling orders i paid extra to have it shipped all the way from the UK to Australia and it arrived quicker than any regional purchase. Thanks so much, my son will hopefully be very happy when I give it to him on Christmas.
Still haven’t received my delivery. Customer service is good with hello baby however it is very irritating that money has been taken from my account but still no delivery!!! Between hello baby and Royal Mail - just shocking. Will not be ordering again as the whole process has just been stressful. Weeks later and still nothing!!!!!!
Great prices. Professional Service. Good Delivery.
Delivery came later than expected date and the brush was too soft for baby’s thick hair
Christmas present for our lovely niece she will love her present on xmas day
Arrived😊 great customer support, thank you.
Great for tea stains
I never received this item :(
Delivery was fast, communication good, and toys as expected.
Very professional service,very quick service Thank you.
Good site to get baby stuff
I was very impressed at the reasonable price and speed of international shipping. Product was exactly what I was looking for but unable to find in the United States. Thank you very much!
Nice items and good quality
Rapide, bon prix...