Hello Baby Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hello Baby

About Hello Baby: At Hello Baby we stock a fantastic selection of Top Brand baby and nursery products in our online shop including furniture, feeding equipment, toys, activities, safety and travel items such as strollers, pushchairs and complete travel systems, all at great prices.

Shipping is FREE ON EVERYTHING to mainland UK addresses and all items can be shipped within 24 hours. We also deliver worldwide.

customerservice@hellobabydirect.com

Unit 2 Spring Valley Business Centre, Porters Wood

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories
Toys & Games

How would you rate Hello Baby?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Maria Jesús Carrillo Ramos
"Everything was perfect!"
"Hellobaby is amazing! It helps me feel 100% confident about our little one sleeping in his own room now. Our son is 2 months old and is now SAFELY sleeping in his own room and we always have a birds eye view on our little boy. Too hot/cold in the room? The monitor will let us know! Your little one having trouble sleeping? Hellobaby can instantly play lullaby's and/or use the two way radio so you can personally sing your baby back to sleep from your own bed. Best. Gift. Ever."
"Great product, communication was very good and fast delivery!! Would highly recommend"
"The device was great and the customer service attendant was so helpful. Delivery was quick, in time for Christmas."
"Great service and delivery."
Peter Webster
Verified Buyer
"My order was delivered within 48 hours despite it being the Christmas/New Year period. I was impressed by the range of products available and the competitive pricing."
Zlatan Softic
Verified Buyer
"Bought Joie car seats for my daughter's. Fast shipping, quality stuff and great prices. Car seats were much cheaper than in my home country, Sweden. I would definitely shop at Hello Baby again!"
Lucy Bryans
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, all easy"
Jessica Bates
Verified Buyer
"Very quick shipping to Germany! Gread article. Amazing customer service. I love this store!"
Margaret Maher
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with the product and the short time it took for it to arrive."
"So pleased with my purchase.! We got let down by another company leading up to Christmas and then had to place a last-minute order. If i'm honest i didn't expect it to arrive in time but it must have been dispatched the same day since it arrived the next day. Very impressed."
Donna Hayes PM213942
Verified Buyer
"Ordered late but with enough time for Christmas delivery. Part of my order was left out. Emailed company which they replied too within 24hrs only positive. The item was now to be shipped today in the lead up to Christmas this weekend. This is a santa present & now it may not arrive on time. Emailed responses from company are very impersonal one line comments with no sign off or name of person who you are dealing with. Not impressed & would not recommend or order from again."
"Quick deliver and a lovely product. Attractive, well made and a good price."
"From HelloBaby, we could buy the carseat that is not available in U.S.A. and plus the website is in English. Recommended for buyer from North America."
Nicole Gibson
Verified Buyer
"great trader, fast post, great prices"
"Very fast shipping! (especially since it came from the U.K. to the U.S.) I wasn't expecting it for another week, and it arrived already! I also had a few questions about my order, which were answered via chat on their website- very quick and easy! Thank you!"
"Extremely fast delivery. Well packaged product. Would recommend to others to use. Well done, especially at a busy time of the year !"
"The toy was delivered promptly"
"Fast, professional and courteous service"
"I have never used Hello Baby before but would again and recommend. Really quick dispatch and delivery. Product was well protected. My little girl will love her Afternoon Tea Set. Im sure she will be serving sandwiches and scones most of Christmas Day! :)"
Hello Baby is rated 4.76 based on 1,358 reviews