HIFI Corporation Reviews

of reviewers recommend HIFI Corporation

Tell us how HIFI Corporation made you happy
Very disapoint, with us for years and can't believe they still exist.l bought a Philip's 9000 shaver and pay online.Try to track it for days already but nothing is happening.Not answer their helpline tel no 0860459459 or reply on any off the different e mails you sent.Not even a poor service, no service at all
Great service... My orders have always been delivered in 2 days
Hifi corporation has the worst service delivery ever. First i received an incorrect product. Its been a week and the matter has not being resolved. Will never ever purchase from hifi. I am very disappointed.!!!!!
I have been one of your online customers for a very long time now and it is my second time I get disappointed with your poor service. At first I was disappointed when I purchased a refrigerator for my son which took a month to be delivered and now for the second refrigerator that was purchased on the 20/5/2020 I get the same treatment.

I have been on the phone since the 22/05/2020 trying to check if the transfer was successful and cleared on your side. A lady by the name Chuma assisted to check and informed me that the payment is cleared and even invoices have been prepared. She indicted that the delivery will not take more that 6 working days.

I started calling your offices again after the 25th May 2020 but in vain as there's absolutely no response from your call centre 0860 459 459 instead the call is ended every time after ringing for 10 minutes.

It is so painful to deal with a company that is not transparent with its customers failing to redress or communicate with customers instead when you send a message / chat an SMS is sent apologizing for delay. We have paid R12 499.90 on the 20/5/2020 and the only thing we have seen is the screen shown below and today is the 03/06/2020.

I am very disappointed with you're online service and I believe this was the last time I've ever used your company name.
HiFi corp must just close. Their service is very bad. I purchased a fridge online It’s been a month since I requested for a refund even today there’s no communication I feel ripped off💔. I need my money back
Absolutely the worst customer service ever that I have received
I will never ever buy or order from Hi-Fi Corp ever,
I ordered online, paid cash and after a week they told me that they do not have stock of the items I bought, my complete order was for over 30k, now after almost 3 weeks since the order was placed I am still waiting for my refund?
I ordered a fridge online and I was promised delivery within 7 days. It is almost 3 weeks and I STILL dont have my fridge. It has been paid for but Hificorp wont deliver. When contacting the call centre all I hear is we'll escalate. Over and over.
No one calls me no one bothers to tell us what is going on. The managers are too important to speak to their customers.

I feel like I've been robbed. I paid for a fridge and my fresh produce has gone bad. I cant keep my baby's food fresh.
HifiCorp just takes your money.
You get nothing in return.
I have to go and pick up my order after ordering online and its a free delivery when you order online
Quality of the product and price and delivery option was very good
HIFI Corporation is rated 2.11 based on 9 reviews