High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I liked it because you could listen and read the notes at the same time .
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to use, detailed and clear.
It could be done anytime to suit my schedule.
It was on point and didn't over load you on information that you don't really require.
Everthing.
training though and pretty easy to compute
a little hard to get on site but all got sorted in the end
makes you understand your role in the food industry
i would use again
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked that you enjoyed the course and found it thorough and easy to easy to complete. Thank you for saying you would use us again and if you need any help or support going forward please do contact our Learner Support Team. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very well thought out and informative
Hello Joseph, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative and well thought out! Congratulations on passing your training and should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I usually enjoy face to face training better but i enjoyed the course and would recommend it to colleagues
Hello John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you enjoyed the course. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
I found the training to be very informative and challenging. Would recommend it to anyone in our line of work.
Hello Monica, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you found the training informative and challenging. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
was a very informative and easy to follow.
The structure of the training. This made it easy to remember content.
I really enjoyed the courses I did with a High speed, it easy, and collective Learning, and the exercises were in detail
And very explanatory in every way possible, I just hope I get that job I really aim to go for

Well worth the 💰 money !!
Hello Joanne, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the training so much and that you found it detailed and easy to use. Congratulations on completing your course and good luck with getting the dream job!! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I thought the option to listen to the course was a good idea instead of just reading it.
Hello Fay, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked the mix of audio and visual learning. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Easy to follow
Training is concise, but when things return to normal, a days course and practical application of what to do (CPR) would be good.
Very informative information that could be used in everyday life
Hello Adam, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative and that you will use it in everyday life ! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It gave me all the info I needed (but also a lot more info as it was meant for medical staff).
Easy to access throughout
It was informative and easy to read.
Can do it in your own time at your own pace.
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 16,620 reviews