High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I need my certificate
Hello, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service! I can see that we have posted your certificate however I will email you directly to have another posted to you immediately! Kindest regards, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Pure hell.. 3 hours of having to listen to a robot voice read out some form of presentation that was too small to actually read while having to click next every 50 seconds.

Save your money and buy a proper course.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am really sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the course, that's not how we want our learners to feel. We've found a lot of people have really enjoyed the course so If you have any suggestions that you feel would make the course more enjoyable please contact us at support@highspeedtraining.co.uk with your suggestions as we can pass this feedback onto the relevant team. If you workplace purchase anymore courses for you to complete please contact us straight away if you struggle to view the course our Learner Support team are on hand to assist you and get the problem resolved as soon as possible. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future.
some of your questions should have the answer none of the above? also how long does that qualification last for?
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the course. We're always looking to improve our services and if you could please let us know which questions these were, that would be really helpful for us, moving forward.
Your course has a recommended renewal date of 3 years.
If you'd like to contact us, you can call: 0333 006 7000 or e-mail: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk with your suggestions.
All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It wasn't for me to be honest and didn't really have an impact on what I learned
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course didn’t have any impact on your learning. We're always looking to improve our services and if you could please contact us directly then we can look to get some more information in order to resolve this for you..
If you'd like to contact us, you can call: 0333 006 7000 or e-mail: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk Many thanks! Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The course is overly long, repeatedly duplicates information, and misses important information or advice on key elements of recruitment.

Its almost as if you need to do two courses, one on recruitment and one of safer recruitment
Hello Steve, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course to be too long and felt it misses information. We design our courses to be engaging and thorough, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Thanks again, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I'm still awaiting arrival of the certificate. Kind regards.
Hello Leon, thank you for your review! I'm really sorry to hear that you have not yet received you certificate! I can see this was posted to you on 17/02/2020. I have contacted you by email to resolve the matter. If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Wasn’t very conducive to actually learning and retaining information.
The voice is intensely annoying so I turned her off!
Hello Rebecca, thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the training. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Too hard! Too bloody hard!
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you found the course too hard! Our courses are very in depth and covers a lot of necessary topics in order to ensure that the learner has met UK legal requirements. However we really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Too slow going through the training - making this the worst training on AML/bribery that I have had to endure.
Hello, thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. There is also an option at the bottom left of the course that allows to to quicken the pace of the course. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others so I have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to see if there is anything we can do for future users. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best! Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Boring content, very slow, I just flicked through as quick as I could and payed no attention. I took the assessment after not listening to or reading a word and still passed. More common sense than anything. I have never had any training on prevent and still passed. I'm no way qualified to make these kind of judgements.
Sorry, but a total waste of time spent clicking next.
Hello Michael, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them so they are able to make the judgments related to their courses and training. I have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to see if there is anything we can do for future users. Kindest Regards! Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Another utterly boring and slowpaced slide driven presentation described as a course. Slower than a glacier (not subject to the global warming using this computer has contributed to) over the hour or more it has taken to endure the 100 or so slides! Awful, old fashioned delivery, dreadfully monotone commentary (which you can ditch) only to find that the pace is dictated by the slow pace of the reading.Even the faster setting is SLOW. No accounting for prior knowledge of the subject. Two hours of my life wasted. A rip off. A powerpoint style presentation masquerading as a course. Training on the cheap. Terrible, you can leave the presentations to run and do the assessment using google assistant and get full marks. Its a joke. Buyer beware. I am an ex senior school leader and if a teacher in my school had delivered a session like this I would have had them on a competancy process immediately its dreadful.
Hello Stephen, thank you so much for your honest feedback. I'm glad we have been in touch and had a discussion on how our training can be improved. Your feedback is really valued and I hope we can make some adjustments for our future learners. All the best, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The presentation, (not a course) was boring, the speed was glacial - even set on fast! As an ex-senior educator the teaching methods and delivery would have been rated inadequate, without question in my view because there is no accounting for prior knowledge or ability to skip areas you already know. It is possible to score full marks in the assessment without sitting through the 100 or so maual handling slides and constant monotenous drone of the commentary. Although you can silence it i discovered part way through. If you ask google assistant you get every question answered perfectly so the assessment cant be valid. Online training for what is overwhelmingly a manual skill isnt suitable for the task. The videos didnt demonstrat proper technique as a far as my prvious practical training has taught. My advice is to start the presentation go for a drink or three and return to do the assessment. Its training on the cheap and in my view is a waste of time and money.
Absolute waste of time.
Why can’t I skip straight to the assessment at the end of every module.
Way too long and pointless.
Nice little earner for the high speed training people though.
Would of gave 0 stars if I could.
Hello Stuart, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too long and pointless. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them which is why we don’t provide the option to skip the course content. Should you have any queries our email address is support@highspeedtraining.co.uk. Kindest Regards! Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I did not receive my account verification email
Hello Jonathan, I can see that since leaving this review you have managed to register for an account and start your training. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
It is not a good course
almost all aspects irrelevant to my job (airline pilot).
few things were interesting however I guess 10 up to 20 slides would have been more than enough.
training was too long and unnecessary.
Hello Jean, thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that you felt the course was irrelevant and too long. Our courses are very in depth and cover a lot of necessary topics in order to ensure that the learner has met the UK and EU legal requirements. We are always looking to improve our training and I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams. If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
99% of Training course is irrelevant for my job
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you found the course irrelevant to your job role. We need to include all information about good food hygiene practice to make sure our learners are handling food safely. We do appreciate however that some of the course material might not be relevant to your job role. We are always looking to improve our training and I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams. If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
No certificates sent, following pass notification
Hello Stuart, thank you for your review and congratulations on passing your training. I can see that you passed your Working at Height course on the 17th December and your certificate was post out via first class post the following day Stuart, hopefully this has arrived with you. Unfortunately, the post can be slightly delayed over Christmas. You can download a PDF copy of your certificate within your account Stuart however please don't hesitate to contact us directly if you have any problems you can call: 0333 006 7000 or email us at support@highspeedtraining.co.uk If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The training is too long,you should be able to go straight to the test if you have done this test many times before
Hello Martin, Thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that you felt the course was too long. Unfortunately, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that our learners work through the full course as legislation may have changed and by resitting the course it is ensuring that learners have refreshed their knowledge. The course can be spread out over several sessions, and doesn’t have to be completed in one go which may help in terms of the length of the course! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best! Nicola, (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I have not received my certificate in the post and its been almost a week
Hello Ben, thank you for your review! I can see that this has since been sorted for you and your certificate has been posted in yesterday morning's First Class post. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 16,559 reviews