High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Very helpful . I learnt a lot and have made improvements in my cafe as a result
Posted 16 minutes ago
I found the course material really easy to understand and I loved the extra addition of the downloadable posters which will be really useful to jog peoples memory of how important food handling is.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Informative, clear and very easy
Posted 23 minutes ago
Very clear and informative covering all areas looking to cover
Posted 25 minutes ago
The beauty of this course is that you can work at your own pace.
Posted 46 minutes ago
Great easy learning with test of knowledge at the end
Posted 54 minutes ago
Very insightful and easy to take on board knowledge
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good and easy to follow
Posted 1 hour ago
Good and easy to follow.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very helpful and easy to understand. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who needs a little help with structuring their day
Easy to understand
The training is very easy to understand and gives good sound knowledge to anyone using it
Really good

Enjoyed the course, and feel that i have learned from it
Excellent training easy to understand at your own pace.
Very informative course. Clearly presented.
The online course was well designed and informative
great i learned a lot
Great refresher training.
i found this very easy to take in and complete i will use this service for courses again!
Hello Stewart, thank you for your review, and congratulations on completing your training! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to take in and complete. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
imformative