High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

How would you rate High Speed Training ?

"Nice easy no problem at all"
Posted 13 minutes ago
"This course was thoroughly enjoyable"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"the videos and information was explained clearly and I learn a lot from them"
Posted 1 hour ago
"informative and easy use"
"Very thorough, clear language. Broken down into key topic areas. v. good. I would have appreciated video recordings or ability to both read and listen as it was alot to read. It would be even better if, once i realised I clicked a wrong answer I could readily and easily go back and make a correction. This facility would be great!"
Hello Sharon, Thank you for your review! I have passed your comments about having a 'try again' feature on the questions onto our content team to look into! I am glad you found the course thorough and clear to work through. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! All the best, Sarah (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"I thought the course clearly laid out, informative and concise, information very well presented and comprehensive."
"I did not expect the level of professionalism with this course because of the cost, however I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed it."
"Easy to understand and well presented"
"content of course not a problem,but the voice over was very off putting and monotone."
Hello Paul, Thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear the voice over wasn't beneficial for you. Just so you know for next time, if you click on the little cog symbols underneath the slide, you have the option to turn the voice over off. We appreciate it doesn't suit everyone's learning style! If you need anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Sarah (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Clear voice-over, the option to stop and start the course when needed, easy navigation through modules."
"Hi I am very happy for the result, and I really appreciate how efficient subjects that I found in this course. Thank you and let go to the next step"
"Everything very interesting and loads of info"
"It was clear and concise and delivered in such a way that it was easily understood."
"The course was very comprehensive and easy to follow and the content covered all the required areas to have a good understanding of the subject"
"Easy website to navigate and the training material is clear and very helpful"
"i could train at home in a relaxed environment, the information provided was very clear and also very valuable"
Hello Chris, Thank you for your review! It's great to hear the course worked well for you and that you could fit it in to suit yourself! If there is anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Sarah (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"GOOD CLEAR INFORMATION GIVEN"
"Easy to use and explains it all very well"
"Uncomplicated language Very easy to follow and come back to if called away!"
"All topics are very important and helps me to understand the importance of food hygiene"
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 10,717 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!