High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

How would you rate High Speed Training ?

"It was easy to follow and simple to understand."
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Information was clear and easy to understand."
Posted 43 minutes ago
"Clear and to the point"
Posted 50 minutes ago
"all elements of the modules in preparation for the final assessment paper"
"Everything the course was perfect"
"Very user friendly. Concise and clear information. Everything flowed. Thank you."
"The training module was easy to use, comprehend and enjoyable to go through."
"explained thoroughly but easy to understand"
"very simple presentation, conscience information, frequent questions"
"Easy to use and easy to understand . Also doing it in my own pace allows me to understand the facts to pass . I recommend this ."
"excellent delivery of information, a pleasant and coherent voice which maintained ones attention. Bullet points short and concise therefore easily understood. Ability to backtrack and clarify a point extremely helpful. Accompanying pictures... one or two had questionable health and safety awareness issues about them !!!"
"Having just completed your Manual Handling Awareness Course and Assessment - which was very good, you may like to be made aware that I believe one of your question answer options within question 7 is incorrect - along the lines of handle height above handle height?. Hope this helps."
"Easy to navigate through, plus easy to access from home or work computer"
"Done on the weekend at home more relaxed"
"Well explained, well thought out, good that questions required that you had taken good notes and listened and read it well"
"My training was very informative! Kept up to date with facts needed for my training, provided great examples of cases in my safeguarding training. The course also done lots of scenario questions to keep me interested and ensured that the learning was being taken in. The little questions throughout kept me going, the overall end assessment was very simple and based on everything i had learned throughout the course itself. Thank You!"
"its wonderful i recommend for everybody"
"Easy to follow and met my needs"
"it was on line the support was great"
"It was enjoyable and informative liked the illustration It was bright and colourful"
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 11,042 reviews