High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy

"Easy to do !!"
"It is so easy understandable even for different home landguage speaking people, thank you for your exelent training and all help I get through my learning . It is so convenient I do it on stages in the home-without any traveling. Thank you all in High speed training, for all help and impressive certificate on the end . It is always coming so perfectly and fast, exactly the time said in email. Great job -exelent help With my very best regards Eva Stavrou"
"i have been doing online asbestos training yearly for a while now and this is by far the most comprehensive and really hits home on how we should be dealing with the materials. i would recommend this module to all construction staff"
"In depth and very helpful."
"Easy access, good and clear information, and can do it in my own time at my own pace."
"The training itself was thorough and comprehensive, covering all aspects of Food Hygiene and Safety. The questions throughout the training were a good means of making sure the topic had been properly understood. However - the assessment at the end was far too simplistic. Most of the questions had only one obviously correct answer. I think most people would pass the assessment even without undertaking the training."
Hello Graham, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm really happy to hear you found the training thorough and comprehensive and you felt it covered all aspects of Food Hygiene and Safety, that's great! Regarding the end assessment, I will pass on your comments to the relevant team to see if this is something we can improve on for future courses. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"I liked the pace and the content"
"Able to pick up when I had time to continue,"
"Thought the level 2 food hygiene course was very good. Cellar management was useful but basic as it’s hard to cover all aspects without actual hands on training"
Hello John, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it! Congratulations on completing your courses! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Level 2 Food Hygiene course, that's great! Regarding the Cellar Management course, it is a really good start for people wanting to gain all the relevant knowledge and works well along side practical training. If you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"Very useful information and knowledge. Also easy site to use."
"Easy to follow"
"I learned a lot more about challenging behaviour from this course, which will be useful to me."
Hello Christine, thank you for your review! Congratulations on completing your course! I'm really happy to hear you learnt a lot from this course that will be useful to you, that's great! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"very specific and descriptive"
"The modules were very user friendly packed with lots of information that you did not have to complete in one hit"
Hello, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Congratulations on completing your course! I'm really happy to hear you found the training user friendly with lots of information and you liked that you didn't have to complete the course all in one go. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"Could be done at own pace, and reviewed as many times as necessary. Can be done in the office or at home or on the move. Very flexible. Covered all the bases and did exactly what it needed to. Will be looking at some of the other courses now."
Hello Brigid, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Congratulations on completing your course! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and liked that you could complete it in your own time, found it flexible and it covered all bases, that's great! We look forward to you completing more training with us soon! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"The topics covered were interesting, relevant and thought-provoking."
"Very informative"
"So informative and easy to understand. Could recall all information given easily and quickly."
Hello, thank you for leaving us a review! Congratulations on completing your course! I'm really happy to hear you found the course information informative and easy to understand and that you could recall all of the information easily and quickly, that's great! If you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 12,895 reviews