High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
it was great and fast
Posted 49 minutes ago
I would say it was great, the one criticism I would have is, there should be a notification of the pass rate, as in, how many questions do you need to get right to pass the tests. Apart from that, very easy to understand and use
Posted 1 hour ago
Difficult to get on the page. Kept rejecting my details to log in. Also my bank details. Took an hour before I could even start ..
it was good, i accidently clicked on a wrong answer so wish i had the opportunity to go back and correct it
Great modules easy to navigate
Hello John, Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found the modules easy to navigate! Congratulations and should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
great learnt new stuff
To slow and drawn out
Easy to use and informative
My experience was brilliant I really enjoyed doing my course it was nicely explained and very helpful lots of knowledge to gain
good content
Good course, but taken way too much time to go through the slideshows.
Hello Lona, Thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that you felt the course was too long. The course is a very in depth course and covers a lot of necessary topics in order to ensure that the learner has met the UK and EU legal requirements. The course can be spread out over several sessions, and doesn’t have to be completed in one go which may help in terms of the length of the course! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best! Nicola, (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Good......
It was really good having the test spoken to you, i hate reading and get lost after a while.
audio is son much better way of learning for me.
fast, easy and very efficient with delivering the information.
Hello Anton, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and that you found it fast, east and efficient. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
No complaints at all!
Ordering, paying for and accessing the course was a really easy process. The course itself was a great level of information. The assessment result is given instantly which is a great bonus.

The upload time of the course - good, the question load time - good.
Enjoyed doing the food hygiene course it was easy to access and up to date . The best part about this online learning was that i could do it in my own time, which is brilliant for busy people.
Hello Gennifer, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time. It's also great to know you found it easy to access and up to date. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very educational, perfect explanation.
A very informative course and well laid out. It was very user friendly.
Much more thorough than other online food hygiene courses I have previously done
Hello Jenny, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you found the training to be a lot more thorough that other courses you have completed online. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 23,168 reviews