High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Very good course and easy to follow.
Brilliant and informative
Very good, informative
I really enjoyed the course. Very well presented and i have learned alot from the different sections.
Hi Stefan, thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
i found the course easy to under stand and well presented
Very good service
Easy to understand, key facts repeated and handouts, forms and posters added to get the most out of the course.
Hello Vinod, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed the course and found it easy to understand and informative. I’m really glad that the additional resources provided were useful in supporting your learning too. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Thank you again, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Excellent course easy to understand and complete.
Brillient course
good curse
Good course, informative
It was so good for me to participate in this training, because I have gain same knowledge I did'nt know
Hello Irene, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience doing online training with us! Congratulations on completing your course! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It was quick and easy experience
It was a good, quick overview. For people completely new to doing appraisals, it may not be enough to give them confidence but it makes a good start.
Experience was superb,very convenient,easy to understand.great job
really good & detailed course
It was great, so easy to navigate
Pleasant experience
It was a great experience that I now am thinking of doing another course
Very clear diction and helpful advice delivered at a good speed. Video support enhanced learning.
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 25,953 reviews