High Speed Training Reviews

4.7
Based on 26,747 reviews
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
It has been such an eye opening course and I have learnt so much. I am now more confident and will definitely be a better food handler. Will keep making reference to the notes as I keep learning
Very good first aid, very thorough , well presented , 5 star
very satisfied with the training
fab indepth course
easy to book
Very good 👍🏼
It does what it says in the infomercial
Very good
A brilliant service thanks
Enjoyed doing it
A brilliant service
I enjoy the course.
Longer than expected but happy with my experience
Very good enjoy everything
The training, though longer than anticipated, was very informative and conversation provoking! Very positive, in my opinion, given the topic and increasing need to explore and support each other.
Brilliant experience
A positive learning experience - Thank you. However, upon tapping on the wrong sentence/answer on my iPad and knowing it straight away, I wanted to re-read the question and confirm to myself that I knew the right answer before moving on to the next question. But this is not possible because the question is covered by the big red X and ‘wrong answer’ - it would be easier to get the answer right if you could re-read the question? If redoing the test, it would be helpful to see which questions were answered incorrectly - not the answers, just the questions. Thank you.
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it! If learners get a question incorrect on an assessment, we do encourage them to go back through the modules and revisit the topics. You can also take the end assessment as many times as you like at no extra cost. I will definitely pass this feedback on though to see if it is something we can look at for the future. Many thanks, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Helpful and informative.
Good refresh for me, very easy whole material
Hello Vasile, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and that you found it easy and a good refreser. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Quick service well designed. One can get certificate on same day if pass .
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and that you found it well designed and that you liked that you got your certificate so quickly. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 26,747 reviews