High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
I could go back and review and check at any time that was good for me.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Everything
Posted 12 minutes ago
Very good video's with lots of info and well presented.
It was greatly structured it was easy to understand compared to other sites I have seen it was confidential proof based on my password I had to keep applying I was very happy with the service
It is very easy to do and save my time as well.
The very simple straight forward, analytic & clear approach has been impressive. Thanks. it has been a good work well done!
The clear speech of the trainer, and that you can go back over areas to recap
very easy to use
Excellent course. Very informative and straight forward. Teaches you everything you need to know and be knowledgeable with working around food and handling. Highly recommended.
It reads the slides to you. This is nice as I am dyslexic.
The slides didn't have to much information on and you don't feel overwhelmed with too much information in one go.
The training was very informative and clear. I also liked the fact that you could exit and resume until completed.
Clear progression through modules, Percentage of progress made at bottom of slide.
this was a very good simple to go through step by step course , a well thought through course
for the user .
Rgds Richard
well laid out
Very easy to understand the topics as it was well presented and detailed.
fast,efficient and informative
So far, so good.... Clear, Bright, Logic order.... reasonable price.
Well structured and comprehensive
IT WAS OK LOL
Clear and scenario based so some interaction
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 17,471 reviews