High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy

"It was a very informative course, great to be able to do in in my own time"
Hi Wendy, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you found the course informative and enjoyed the flexibility of the training in that you could do it in your own time. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"full information"
"It was quick and easy to st up and follow My only concern is there is no indication if there is a time limit on answering the assessment questions, like on some sites. I got 2 wrong cos I was trying to hurry and miss read the question!"
Hi Janice, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot. I am pleased that you found the course quick and easy to set up. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users with regards to making it clearer that there is no time scale in which the assessment has to be completed. Thank you again and I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Easy to understand."
"excellent learning"
"Concise and informative supported by case examples."
"Could start, leave and return. Informative. The words came up slightly too slowly which was frustrating. I was reading more quickly than it would allow me to go which meant I wasted time having to wait for more words to come onto the slide - found this frustrating. (There's a typo on the info about rats - one of the sentences is displayed twice.)"
Hello Liz,
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you found the course informative! As for the speed of the course, you can go into the settings and speed up the timings, but I will certainly pass on your feedback to the relevant teams to look into further. I have also reported the repeat paragraph about rats to our content team, thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Thanks again, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Thanks i enjoyed the course. I found it easy to follow."
"Very easy way to learn, stop and restart at your convenience with review available if needed"
"It was easy to follow and the questions along the way helped. Also, it didn't take long to complete the course and the assessment at the end."
Hi Michaela, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and found it easy to follow and quick to complete. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Informative and easy to navigate"
Hi Zehra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative and easy to natvigate! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"It was easy to follow and clearly presented."
Hi Emil,y Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to follow and clearly presented! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Very welk laid out. Easy to understand. Was able to take a break and continue where I left off."
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you found the course well laid out, easy to understand and that you could work through the course at your own pace. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"I liked that I could access this at home in my own time. The course followed a few modules and were well organised. I did feel the delivery was read quickly and it was too quick for me to follow so I needed to reread the screen content afterwards."
Hi Siobhan, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the flexibility of the course in that you could do it in your own time. Thank you for feeding back that the voiceover was too fast for you, I will feed this back to the relevant team however I am glad that you were able to read over the text again when needed. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"It’s good that you can go through each stage of the corse"
"Easy to follow and ability to dip in and out of."
Hi Jane, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked found the course easy to follow and that you could work through the course at your own pace and stop and start as often as you like. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Useful content"
"Good quality and informative training package that was easy to understand and use.Will recommend to others."
Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you enjoyed the course and found it informative and good quality, that's what we like to hear! Thank you very much for saying that you will recommend us to others, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"That you can do it in your own time, the audio was helpful and the modules were well structured making it easy to learn."
"Really easy to understand,, would recommend to others"
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you found the training easy to understand. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 13,427 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access