High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy

"Clear and easy to understand."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Quality and structure of the Course.thank you for making me smarter!"
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and that you like the quality and structure! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Posted 1 hour ago
"it was very informative , easy to understand"
"Found it very reassuring and great ways how to engage with an employee. I myself work as an employee with this company, so this little insight to mental heath has been great. Hope to continue on with more courses on this."
Hello Maureen, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. It's really good to hear that you will choose us to do future training, we really appreciate it. Congratulations on completing your course and If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to use format - informed content, quite a nice delivery voice. Well designed graphics and realistic pictures showing LGBT lifestyles. Thank you!"
"Able to do in own time at home, fitting in modules as and when I have time."
Hello Angel, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you liked that you were able to work through the course at your own pace at home. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"ease of completion"
"Easy to use but need parenting courses"
"I recommend high speed training Perfect and right choice for health an safety"
Hello Wael, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Congratulations on completing your course! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the training! Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"I think the course was more than sufficient in delivery of information, informative and easy to understand. The audio is terrible however, the female voice is impersonal and robotic and makes for difficult learning. A friendlier or more personal sounding teachers voice would make the course more enjoyable and therefore more effective."
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your review! It's really good to hear that you found the course informative and easy to understand, I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. I'm sorry to hear the voice over wasn't beneficial for you. Just so you know for next time, if you click on the little cog symbols underneath the slide, you have the option to turn the voice over off. We appreciate it doesn't suit everyone's learning style! If you need anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Kind regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"how everything is explained"
"Hi, easy to follow, very clear and engaging course. I would have liked more questions at the end of each module."
Hello Gareth, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m really happy to hear you found the course easy to follow and engaging. Regarding the end of module questions, I will pass your feedback on to the relevant team. Please keep in mind that you are able to log back into your training for up to a year after completing it if you would like to refresh your understanding at all. Congratulations on completing your course and If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
"Very Detailed"
"I found the online course informative and I will be implementing the strategy's discussed for classroom management straight away. I have a clearer understanding of the traits of ADHD and more knowledge of the steps which are taken during the process of diagnosing ADHD. I enjoyed doing the online course as I could stop at anytime and resume again at a later date. I could go back and reread any part if I needed to."
Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are really happy to hear that you found the course informative and that it has helped you implement new strategies into your workplace. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed that you could work through the course at your own pace and stop and start as often as you needed to. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"I am very happy to have pass autism awareness course. I find the course fantastic, hopefully it will help me in the future."
"It was easy to follow, straightforward."
"Clear and definitive explainations."
"it was very clear and informative, allows you to go back over the information to help with the questions, the overall assessment was good and clear."
Hello Charlotte, Thank you so much for your review! We are really pleased to hear that you found the training clear and informative and that you like that you are able to look back over the course to help with the questions. You are able to log back into your account for up to a year after passing if you would like to read over the content again. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
"Clear, concise, well presented. You should consider: a) indicating how long candidates shouldset asuide for the training b) more non-white models in the images you use."
Hello Peter, Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it a lot! I’m glad that you found the course clear, concise and well presented and I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users with regards to the pictures we have within the Designated Safeguarding Officer Level 3 training course. We do confirm on the website approximately how long each course takes, however it is very much dependent on the individual. Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 12,578 reviews