High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Excellent
Not too long
great courses and enjoyable
Informative course
Brilliant, very informative and concise
Fantastic course. Informative, well presented and easy to follow.
Hello, thank you for leaving us such a lovely review and congratulations on completing your course! We’re glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with our courses and that you found multiple aspects of the training to be helpful in your learning. We hope the knowledge you gained will be of great use in the future. If you need anything else or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. All the best! Chloe (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Clear, concise instructions for each stage avoiding frustration of having to repeat modules due to misunderstanding the instructions. Information clearly presented throughout and therefore easy to understand and memorise the importance points being stressed.
Hello, thank you for leaving us a review and well done for completing your course! We’re glad to hear that you liked the layout and design of the course, and that you found the instructions for the training concise throughout. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. All the best! Chloe (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very good, the course was interesting, informative and well structured.
Very good, informative and engaging training
Good way to learn at home and I can stop and start training when needed.
Wonderful way to learn. At home and I can stop and start training when needed.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and well done on completing your course. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoy the style of learning, we like to be flexible around other people’s personal schedules. If you have any further queries for us or need our support, just get in touch with us directly. All the best! Chloe (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very Good,
good course, easy to follow and well presented
This is best why to getting knowledge about health&safety regulation.
I felt the assessment was more about getting the facts right than questioning safeguarding procedures.
Hello, thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate any feedback! I’m sorry to hear that you did not enjoy this aspect of the training. If you could please let us know how you think the training could be better, we’d love to hear your thoughts on it! You can reach us by emailing support@highspeedtraining.co.uk or by calling 0333 006 7000. We’re here Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. We hope to hear back soon. All the best! Chloe (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The training was very clear and well presented
First time using High Speed Training and I was very impressed with the whole set up. I carried out the Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on completing your course! We’re delighted to hear that your first experience with us was such a great experience and that you liked our learning interface, we want our learning to run as smoothly as possible for our learners! If you need anything else, please do let us know by getting in touch. All the best! Chloe (Learner Support, High Speed Training)
Course was extremely easy and the digital certificate was not available for download after the course was completed.
Hello, thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you did not find the course challenging enough and that you digital certificate was not available for download. I have sent you a separate email regarding the certificate. If you have any suggestions as to how we can make the course more challenging, please do respond to my email with your suggestions so that I can pass them on to the relevant team to look into. I hope to hear back soon. All the best! Chloe (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Was a very in-depth course which I liked maybe add a pause option but overall great
Fantastic training experience. Easy to follow on line and course detail is excellent really up to date .great how certificate is available as soon as you pass
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 26,216 reviews