High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 100 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

How would you rate High Speed Training?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Phyllis Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow with opportunity to resubmit answers."
Neil Thornley
"Clear and concise"
Lorraine Cain
Verified Buyer
"I am disabled and so getting about and finding parking is difficult, this online training is a wonderful tool, It is informative and well put together, Great training."
Sara Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"NOthing. WOuld like a summary information sheet to take home after"
"What I liked about this course was that I was able to learn and gain the knowledge that I needed at my own pace in the comfort of my own home."
Greg Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"Easy to understand and navigate through the course"
Lance Thomas
Verified Buyer
"The sound kept going on & off"
Ioanna Tsousi
Verified Buyer
"easy to understand and not stressful . The assessment is 30 questions and there is no time limit. Found it really helpful."
Poppy Macfarlane
Verified Buyer
"It has a lot of information packed in yet it's actually easy to do. Your progress is saved so you don't have to start all over again. The woman reading it to you is incredibly helpful and it helped my learning as I took that in better rather than reading it and getting scared by the amount of information filling the page. This system of assessing is really good and I feel like I've taken in a lot more than I expected! Thank you!!"
Yasmin Ibrahim
Verified Buyer
"It was very clear to read and to understand and there was quite a lot of remission along from it thanks"
David King
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to follow the steps"
Christina Beck
Verified Buyer
"I like the way each module was tested individually and passed before you could go on to the next one. The fact that I didn't need to complete it all at once and I could back to it the next day."
Catherine Savoury
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow and very clear instructions"
Linda Seaman
Verified Buyer
"Very visually appealing and easy to follow. Liked the exercises at the end of each section."
Amanda Griffin
Verified Buyer
"Levels were easy to go through however when I came to the questions at the end I had to restart a couple of times, not sure if it was my laptop playing up or the questions, selected an answer and the screen froze and then chose a totally different answer!"
"Interesting"
Philip Davis
Verified Buyer
"It was well put together and easy to follow"
Loredana Grigore
Verified Buyer
"Your training are clearly and easy to learn."
Paul Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Pretty easy going. Sometimes you do coarses that take ages to get around a simple question. Buy yours made it easy. Thank you."
Savas Saglam
Verified Buyer
""I found this online training really helpful. So much easier being at home, would like to recommend to anyone everybody . Thank you high speed training 😘😘😘"
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 8,506 reviews