High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

How would you rate High Speed Training ?

"its wonderful i recommend for everybody"
"Easy to follow and met my needs"
"it was on line the support was great"
"It was enjoyable and informative liked the illustration It was bright and colourful"
"The info said the course would take 2 hours. It took 3 and 1/2."
"it was very easy to use and very friendly"
"Have just completed the Modular course for Food level 2 Food Handling, I found the course informative and useful. I run a 4 room B&B and whilst I have strict hygiene standards I was still able to get a lot out of this course. The benefit of taking this course is that you can dip in and out and do as much or as little and spread it over several days. This is quite useful when you are self employed and limited for time. I passed too ;-)"
"All I have to say is thank my mate told me about the site and they have the course I was look to update my cv so grateful"
"Very informative and easy to use just upset didn't get 100% still always learning"
"Simple step by step guide. Being able to go back in steps to review and withhold information."
"To improve this training for myself it will be alot better if it's also availible in different language's as some words have a different meaning for me in my language. Thanks for your understanding of my language problem i hope this can be resolved for my future learning ."
"I liked how effective and clear the module was to follow, it was very engaging and enjoyed the YouTube links Used for examples to what you were teaching. It empowered me more knowing that most of what you had shown in the materials I was already achieving and other attributes they I have learned within this course will be put to good use, especially in time management."
"It was easy to access and understand, especially as it was broken down into bite size pieces which allows you to step away and come back to it later."
"The course was very user friendly clear and concise"
"Very clear and precise, easy to follow in small modules."
"Question were good to answer with the details that were given. Where as it could be suggested that course documents could be downloaded for future information to be saved."
"The repetition of information so it stuck in my mind."
"Clear descriptions and informative"
"its just a bit long"