High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Excellent and added to my knowledge
Excellent and very informative, learnt a lot from the course that I will take on board!
Hi Julie, Thank you for your review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the training and that you found it informative. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Excellent - simple easy format with clear audio instruction.
Just perfect ,thank you :)
Very enjoyable
best website and help you and understnd you intill you pass
Very good
Manual handling course was easy to follow, and quite interesting..
Very good information to keep me safe. In at a high standard and high speed.
Excellent Fire Warden course. Comprehensive and well presented.
Hello Martin, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and that you found it comprehensive and well presented. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very efficient. Thank you!
I liked the presentaitn of the scenarions and the infornati provided. Very informative and helful for professsionals.
very good and very helpful
Good, very comprehensive and detailed.
Hello Rob, Thank you for your lovely review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the training and that you found it comprehensive and detailed. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Female voice was very clear
Very good, thank you
I've had learned with easy and clearly understanding.
Hello, Thank you for your review, it’s very kind of you! I’m glad you enjoyed the course and that you found it clear and easy to understand. I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very Good
It was great
This was a refresher for me. I haven't ever completed an L2 Food Safety qual online before, historically, it's been face to face. It was good, each element of food safety was explained with short assessments after each module. I learnt new relevant things too. I would recommend this course to both new to the catering world and those wanting to refresh and update knowledge.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m really happy to hear you that you liked that had a little reminder after each module and that you learnt lots of new things. Thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly! Kindest Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 25,983 reviews