High Speed Training Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend High Speed Training

About High Speed Training: We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 150 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Category:
Education

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy

How could we improve our training system? no suggestions really good course
"Easy to understand and helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Learning through your .course,because everything was explain clearly.Furthermore you give me time to look and rivewe as much as I wanted.Above all I’m very happy ."
Posted 1 hour ago
How could we improve our training system? I wouldn’t
"I loved that it allowed me to study in my own time and home. I could take a break and go back to it as well as giving me the comfort to know I could retake it if I failed. Brilliant and well definitely recommend"
"Covered the main points clearly"
How could we improve our training system? create customer account with security password to make it easier to log in
"good layout and easy to follow modules with good recap at end of each in summary"
How could we improve our training system? na
"as on the tin .. easy and quick"
"Easy and quick"
"Fast, and efficient"
How could we improve our training system? Let people read at the speed they are capable of.
"I read a lot faster than I was allowed to, so there was a lot of waiting around and that doesn't help maintain attention."
"Very profesional"
How could we improve our training system? I found the pace of the modules too slow , I would have liked a option to read the text myself and advance to the next window , waiting for each page to finish before proceding was painfully slow .
"it was well presented and easy to understand"
How could we improve our training system? can't see how
"it was good very clear and precise"
"You can get the certificate's online."
How could we improve our training system? Even faster speaking speed option and tougher questions at the end.
"Nice interface. generally worked very well including the logging back in. Could have had an even faster speed option and the questions could have been a bit tougher!"
"it was really easy to use and helps you a lot"
"You could do the training in your own time and if you wanted to stop for a break then you can come back to it."
"Productive !"
"Being able to listen to what is being shown on screen, better retention than just reading"
How could we improve our training system? Highlight important information in red. Give more information on what might on come on the test.
"The audio can be sped up. Good overall presentation. Good mini quiz before actual test."
"Online modules very user friendly which made the training so much easier"
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 13,896 reviews