High Speed Training Reviews

4.7
Based on 26,763 reviews
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Very happy with course.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great time-content balance. I learnt a lot in a short time.
Knowledgefull.learned a lot.
Excellent course.
GREAT COURSE AND KNOWAGE GIVEN
A very good course I have learnt alot Thankyou
I found it easy to logged in and easy to follow the instructions.
Hello , thank you for your review and feedback! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and found it easy to access and complete. If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I completed their Fire Warden Training. Found it Clear and Concise. The course is accompanied in audio too which helped me as there is a lot of information to take on board and I found easier to understand as I'm an Auditory learner. This course allows you to stop and return at a later time if necessary Good value for money.
Congratulations on completing your training! Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it clear and concise. I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again! Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It's a very short and informative program , I really had fun doing it
i found the course very interesting and enjoyable .It was fun to do and i learnt a lot .
Congratulations on completing your training! Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it interesting. I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again! Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I like this course it's very easy and is Very helpful to me I learned a lot about the asbestos awareness And about the legal requirements
Hello Ion, thank you for your review and feedback! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and found it easy and helpful. I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again! Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It was a good course and I learnt a lot about the legal requirements
A very comprehensive course
A lot of help in understanding the legal requirements, easy to follow
Good evening Helen, Congratulations on completing your training! Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course and found it informative. I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again! Vicky(Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Quite easy most of the questions was what is done on a day to day bases
It was a good course not too easy but not too hard
It has been such an eye opening course and I have learnt so much. I am now more confident and will definitely be a better food handler. Will keep making reference to the notes as I keep learning
Hello Tatenda, Congratulations on completing your training! Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it! I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed the course, learnt a lot from it and feel more confident. I hope the knowledge you have gained will benefit you in the future. Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again! Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Very good first aid, very thorough , well presented , 5 star
Hello Steve, thank you for your review and feedback! We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the course and found it thorough and well presented. If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
very satisfied with the training
fab indepth course