High Speed Training Reviews

4.7
Based on 28,098 reviews
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

Great training course on PAT Testing
excellent as always
I enjoying this training thankyou , and I passed
Very educational
A thorough and well delivered on line course that covered all necessary to understand the subject matter
Wonderful experience I really enjoy my training
very good and useful
Good quality course. A lot of information. I liked being asked questions, more of that would be good.It stops the learning from being passive.
felt it was great
Hello, thank you for your review and kind words! I was just wondering if you would be happy to possibly revise your star rating, as 3 Stars or less is considered a "Negative Review" and can affect how other customers view our training. To do this, please refer back to the "Congratulations" e-mail that you received when you finished the training. If you re-review the course it will change your star rating. If you'd like any other information, please feel free to contact me directly on 0333 006 7000 or support@highspeedtraining.co.uk. We're here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm. Many thanks in advance and have a lovely day. Thank you again! Tovia (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Really good. Easy to follow and in depth.
Very informative course
I’m glad to say you I learn many new things
Very Good. A very useful insight to how a banksman carries out his/her duties.
Great course and very informative with lots of facts and info on a variety of areas. Learnt alot about food handling and being safe whilst working with food. Intense course but very good. Assessment at the end was tricky Overall, very good!
Good but some of the Environmental Awarness statistics and references were out of date e.g. references to EU ETS applying in UK which has not been the case since 2020
very good and helpful
It was very educative and eye opening for me
okay fine good
Hello, thank you for your review. I can see you have left a low star rating, I'm sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed the course! We're always looking to improve our services and if you have any suggestions or improvements you think we could make we would love to hear from you! If you'd like to contact us, you can call: 0333 006 7000 or e-mail: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk with your suggestions. Many thanks! Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
good training and easy to understand
Interesting
Thank you for your review! We really value the opinions of our customers. We would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with more feedback in relation to your review - please email supportteam@highspeedtraining.co.uk. From here, we can pass your comments over to the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future versions of the course. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. Kind regards, Customer Support, High Speed Training.
High Speed Training is rated 4.7 based on 28,098 reviews