High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way, Ilkley, West Yorkshire

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The woman reading the course spoke two slow
The content of the training was very good but it needed to be more interactive with different exercises to do to maintain interest.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you felt the course needed to be more interactive. We design our courses to be engaging and thorough, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. Thanks again,Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I believe that one of the Q & A in the Assessment was incorrect. The question asked "what does the LA do if a child is FOUND to be at significant risk of harm" [or similar]. This suggests that an investigation has already taken place, so the next step would be to apply for a court order. However, the "correct" answer was given has "make enquiries before deciding what to do next", which I would have thought would be the answer if the question had been "what does the LA do if a child is SUSPECTED [or REPORTED or CLAIMED, etc] to be at significant risk of harm".
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I have passed on your comments to our content team for them to have a look into this for you. I have emailed you directly with their response. I hope this helps, If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The speed was too slow, even at 'high' speed. Why not give us all the text and allow us to read at our own (faster) pace?
Hello David, thank you for your review and feedback! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them, however we do appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! We are always looking to improve our training, so I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Far too 'wordy'
Very long, & some of the questions did not reflect the answers clearly
Hello, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear you felt some of the questions did not reflect the answers clearly. If you could email us at support@highspeedtraining.co.uk with the questions and answers you are referring to I would be more than happy to pass this onto our Content Team who can have a look into this to see if there is anything we can look at changing for our future users. We really appreciate all kinds of customer feedback so we definitely be sure to look into this for you. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly! Kind regards, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
information overload, I had to do the quiz twice and it gave me a mark on one but got it wrong with the same answer the next time
Hello Hayley, thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that you felt the course was an information overload! Our courses are very in depth and covers a lot of necessary topics in order to ensure that the learner has met the UK and EU legal requirements. The course can be spread out over several sessions, and doesn’t have to be completed in one go which may help in terms of the length of the course!
We're always looking to improve our services and if you could please let us know which questions these were that would be really helpful for us, moving forward so we can feed this back to the relevant team. Our e-mail address is support@highspeedtraining.co.uk. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Kindest Regards! Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It wasn't a bad experience, the course didn't teach me anything I didn't already know and this was where the disappointment lay.
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm really sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed your experience, we design all of our courses to be engaging and thorough, so I am sorry that you didn't feel this way throughout the course. We are always looking for ways to improve our courses so I will be sure to pass on your comments to the relevant team. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Thanks again, Natasha (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Can't control the speed.
MCQ assessment is not fit for purpose, the correct answers would be obvious even having not done the training.
Just a tick box exercise.
Good afternoon, thank you for your review and feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course to be too easy to pass. We design our courses to be engaging, thorough and challenging, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. There is a button within the course which will allow you to quicken the pace which may be useful to you in the future. Thanks again for your feedback, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Pages/text are very slow to load, and if you read faster than the speed they have dictated then it makes it a more arduous process than necessary! GDPR is a dry subject, so slowing it down did not help me absorb the info but dragged it out so I was less engaged than the ideal. Useful info but hard to present in an interesting way.
Hello, Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! There is a settings button within our courses and it does allow you to select your course speed to suit your preference, I hope that this will improve your experience if you purchase from us again! Congratulations on completing your course! If you need anything in the future at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Seemed to take a while to run through it, especially whilst at your work station in the control room.
although it was pretty straight forward to work with.
Possibly would be better if you had a chance to give it your full attention.
Hello Alex, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear the course took a while to run through. Our courses course are very in depth and cover a lot of necessary topics in order to ensure that the learner has met the UK and EU legal requirements. The course can be spread out over several sessions, and doesn’t have to be completed in one go which may help in terms of the length of the course! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best! Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
I didn't click a bad experience. It was acceptable.
Fulfilled the requirement. Could it be presented better yes.
Very matter of fact and slow.
Some of the questions in the assessment, felt they were asked in such a way to catch you out.
Sometimes, with ambiguous options.
Hello Mark, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course to be matter of fact and slow. We design our courses to be engaging and thorough, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. Thanks again, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Not a bad experience but did not contain very much detail
Hello Joanne, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you felt the course didn't contain enough detail. We design our courses to be engaging and thorough, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. Thanks again, Lizzy (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
slides took far to long to cycle through. nobody reads that slowly
Hello Daniel, Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! There is a settings button within our courses and it does allow you to select your course speed to suit your preference, I hope that this will improve your experience if you purchase from us again! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Please review your dubious question regarding where sprayed asbestos was used. It was predominantly used as fire protective coatings to structural steel and concrete surfaces
Your options of possible answers were at best poor
Hello Steve, Thank you for your feedback. I have passed on your comments to our content team for them to have a look into this for you. I have emailed you directly with their response. I hope this helps, if you would like to discuss this further, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly on either 0333 006 7000 or email support@highspeedtraining.co.uk Kind Regards, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
Training was put across in an informative way but was very short , not very challenging and not worth £30
Hello Lisa, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course to be too short and not very challenging. We design our courses to be engaging, thorough and challenging, but we are always looking to improve our training! I have therefore passed on your feedback onto the relevant teams ready for the next version of the course. Thanks again, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
1. There was not 1 single photograph of the environment i work in (Civil aircraft line maintenance) therefore your pictures were of no relavence.

2. This course was undertaken on a computer without sound so did the woman lift the box correctly or incorrectly?
Hello Martin, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm afraid that the Working at Height course is a general course designed for all workplace so is not specific to civil aircraft line maintenance. I am more than happy to confirm whether the lady in the video was lifting the box correctly or incorrectly, i order to do this I will just need you to confirm which module and page number the video was on and I will be happy to help you further. If you could please contact our Support Team, that would be really helpful: support@highspeedtraining.co.uk / 0333 006 7000. We're here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Feel its to slow when going through the slides, could be made quicker
Hello Steven, Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! There is a settings button within our courses and it does allow you to select your course speed to suit your preference, I hope that this will improve your experience if you purchase from us again! I hope that the knowledge you gained will help you in the future and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Many thanks! Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
Just to say the current thinking for ankle sprains is not to compress them...they are not routinely bandaged these days as that can lead to the ankle becoming weak. So RIE not RICE.
Hello, thank you for your review. We have looked into your review and analysed our content and it appears our information is accurate. The NHS recommend that you use a bandage to wrap an injury to support it. As we see no conflicting information between the NHS guidance and our course our content will remain the same.
This information can be found on the NHS website on the following link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sprains-and-strains/
If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The voice was too monotonous and not engaging enough.
Hello Megan, thank you for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear you found the voice over monotonous and not engaging enough. We really value the opinions of our customers so I've passed your comments onto the appropriate team to see if there is something we can do for future users. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future. Ellie (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
High Speed Training is rated 4.76 based on 16,423 reviews