High Speed Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend High Speed Training
Read High Speed Training Reviews

About High Speed Training:

We provide high-quality, certified training courses to help your business comply with legislation and ensure your employees are up-to-date with relevant training.

We have over 160 courses in a range of subject areas, including Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Professional Skills, Health and Nutrition and Safeguarding People. Our range of courses is continually expanding so keep checking back for updates!

reviews@highspeedtraining.co.uk

High Speed Training Limited, Riverside Business Park, Dansk Way

Tell us how High Speed Training made you happy
Very informative
It was ok. I think either my manager has it wrong or HST don't have a user friendly way of adding courses. I keep being given a new username and password for each different course instead of a course code. I would have thought the username and password would remain the same in order to see all the completed courses in one place.
Hi Lynne! Thank you for your review. As the courses are part of a bulk purchase usernames and passwords are provided instead of course codes. Your manager can call us directly to discuss the options we have for merging learner accounts and setting up. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Elinor (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
You purchase what you want and you're away. What more is there to say...?
knowledgeable
Definitely too long, it was possible to do half of the existing modules with the essence of the topic
Hello, thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that you felt the course was too long. Our courses are written to ensure that they cover all the necessary topics and meet the CPD Requirements for learning. The course can be spread out over several sessions, and doesn’t have to be completed in one go which may help in terms of the length of the course! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best! Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
good, nice, layout
Nice high speed Training
please do not ask me again my brain is mushed at my age,
Long winded, could’ve been condensed down
Hello, thank you for your review and your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’m sorry to hear that you felt the course was too long winded. The Workplace First Aid course is a very in depth course and covers a lot of necessary topics in order to ensure that the learner knows how to take appropriate action and safely administer first aid. The course can be spread out over several sessions, and doesn’t have to be completed in one go which may help in terms of the length of the course! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The course was fine. But the delay in progressing through each slide (waiting as the bullet points arrive one-by-one) was maddening.
Hi Greg, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear found waiting for the bullet points frustrating. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others! There is a settings button within our courses and it does allow you to select your course speed to suit your preference, I hope that this will improve your experience if you purchase from us again! I have also passed on your feedback to the relevant department. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Kindest Regards, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
OK, but took many more hours than listed, even despite changing speed from "default" to "fast".
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate your comments! I'm sorry to hear that you found the course took you longer than the approximate hours we suggest. Although we do give an approximate timescale for our courses it is just a guide as we understand that everyone learns at different speeds and often people make notes whilst they complete the course which can mean it takes longer to complete. I am also sorry to hear you felt the course was too slow even on the fastest setting. I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users are taking the time to read and understand the information in front of them. I do however appreciate some people absorb information faster than others. I have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to see if there is anything we can do for future users. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me directly! Kindest Regards, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It was ok
if you fail the first time you shouldn't have to redo ALL of it again just the one you got wrong the first time. I think that will make it much easier. thank you
Hi Leanne, thank you for your review and feedback! Whilst you don’t need to redo the entire course, you will need to retake the assessment as the questions are not always the same. We encourage our learners to recap to ensure they fully understand the material, and I am sure you can appreciate the responsibility we have as a training provider to ensure our users truly understand the information and course material in order to pass the training and receive their certificate. Our support team are on hand to help if you really do get stuck and will guide you to where to obtain the information needed. I will certainly pass this feedback on though! Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Kaz (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
The training is good.
It was fast and simple. It covered all necessary points.
SHOCKING IT WAS
The voiceover was bland, no personality and sounded like a robot. It would be a more engaging experience if you used a voice with a bit of personality.
Hello! Thank you for leaving us some feedback, and we are sorry that you disliked this aspect of our course. I have taken note of your comments and will be passing them on to the relevant team to consider. If you need anything else or have any more suggestions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! You can reach us by emailing support@highspeedtraining.co.uk or by calling 0333 006 7000, we're here Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. All the best, Chloe (Customer Support, High Speed Training).
I qualified as an RMN in 1996 and have a diploma in Mental Health Nursing. What frightens me is that companies spend time and money on sending people on these courses and then completely ignore them.
excatley the same as the catering course. Waste of £24.00
Hello Dianne, Thank you for your review! The Catering and Retail courses are very similar. You would really only need to complete one of them and this would depend on which industry you work in. I will drop you an email to see if you would like me to refund the course for you. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. All the best, Nicola (Customer Support, High Speed Training)
It was a lot of things but our supervisors would do rather than us basically it refreshed your mind about this assessment on What it to us and our work place
High Speed Training is rated 4.74 based on 26,061 reviews