HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend HiNeon LED Neon Signs
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Great product and super easy people to work with.
Great Sign! Customer service is beyond exceptional.
What a great experience with this company!! The sign was a gift for someone and it’s absolutely fantastic. Josh was extremely helpful all the way through the process and answered answered every question/email - and there were plenty. we had some slight damage with the sign caused by the shippers and Josh was and HiNeon were extremely understanding and accommodating with a satisfactory resolution. Customer service at its best!
We ordered 4 custom signs from them and we love them!! We use them on our TV studio set. Everyone loves them. Perfectly made, shipped with great care and very quick turnaround
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 21st February 2021
I am so beyond impressed with the customer service and stunning quality of the sign. Was made and delivered so quickly! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 17th February 2021
The quality of work was very high. I am really satisfied with my purchase. I need other work that I will contact you later. Thank you again
This is the 2nd sign that I ordered form HI Neon. Both are amazing. Great price and great product.
Light is beautiful. Makes a perfect branded set piece for our youtube channel. Definitely splurge and get the remote!
Incredible build quality. The design process was fantastic. I’m so happy I came across your site on Google.
Great product. Amazing communication throughout the designing and purchase process. Project completed weeks ahead of schedule then, securely packaged and shipped. Love the LED Bobcat head with dimmer!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 3rd February 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
the custom sign i had hineon build turned out so nice! right now its mounted in my rec room . i turn it on whenever my hockey team is playing. The Edmonton Oilers logo sign really gets me pumped up to watch the games! I love it .
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Honestly super happy about the neon, I am having tons of compliment about it. Very serious company
We are very happy with our signs. They look fantastic!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 29th January 2021
Beautiful sign at a great price. Received the order very quickly as well!
Love the sign, it is elegant and the color is just what I was hoping for.
I ordered an OPEN sign for the front window of my shop. Unfortunately the first sign arrived with an imperfection. HiNeon was quick to send out a replacement and covered the cost of returning the original sign, making the process very easy. I'm very happy with my sign and love the remote on/off feature!
I have an art studio and was looking for a "not so ordinary" off the shelf open sign. WOW WOW WOW, my expectations were exceeded upon receiving my order! Now I'm trying to think of other signs that I need so I have an excuse to order another one :)
Extraordinary value! Prices were very similar to the crap you could buy on Wayfair or Amazon, and the fact that they are Canadian is even better! We have ours set to a slow breathing pattern, but it's brighter than our last sign and very professional looking. Package arrived will all mounting hardware and equipment, including lighting remote to be able o turn on and off from our desk! Very convenient, and worth every penny.
We order a sign right before Christmas and needed it within a few weeks after placing the order. The team at HiNeon was very helpful and shipped us the sign just in time, and it looks great!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.84 based on 172 reviews