HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

Based on 204 reviews
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Awesome service and end product. Very happy. Kian was exceptionally helpful in getting our custom order completed.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Excellent customer service, excellent product - everyone who see's it makes a comment - it looks great!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Your sales agent was extremely hard to deal with and I ordered 2 signs and was charged for 2 and then only shipped one. When I brought this up no one made much of an effort to correct this quickly and was told I could get my sign maybe by the end of the month or next month. Horrible customer service.
The public loves our custom HiNoen sign! It’s the focal point in a temporary exhibition prepared by the Musée acadien of the Université de Moncton. Thanks for the great service. We absolutely recommend this company !
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 6th July 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Great sign. Great delivery time. Thanks
Thank you HiNeon for a really awesome sign ! It is the center piece of my home bar ! The customer service was top notch and had excellent suggestions in creating it ! I recommend HiNeon to anyone! Cheers
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 12th June 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Such a great company to work with! Very meticulous, and excellent proof renderings for visual approval. We couldn't be happier, and highly recommend HiNeon!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 8th June 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Great sign, stands out even in the daytime with our tinted windows.
Extremely happy. It looks fantastic in my new office. I even made a full review video showing all its features here → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q63IbnW79i4
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 27th July 2020