HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend HiNeon LED Neon Signs
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Very fast delivery, Great product
The light is sturdy and high quality. The included instructions made for easy mounting and the dimmer is a perfect addition. I would highly recommend.
Was a gift for my son and he absolutely loved it! Thanks
Super convenient. I was able to get the right sign for the right price in just the right amount of time!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Love my new sign. Script and pink colour really stands out on the street and no one else has one. About to order another one.
Excellent service, fast delivery, and great price for an excellent sign! Crisp, bright light, lots of options. I was thrilled to find a local company offering this quality at this price point.
I had a very enjoyable and professional experience with HiNeon... their quotes were very professional and understandable... they responded everytime i had questions... and the product is truly amazing... i haven't fully mounted it yet but we plugged it in and it looks soooooo cool... i would recommend this company to anyone needing a custom sign...
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 14th October 2021
It was super easy to install, looks cool, and I'd love the remote!
Awesome addition to our home gym. Love it! Thank you for the quality product and the fast shipping. Will recommend to friends for sure
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 10th October 2021
We love the signs we bought and our customers have also noticed how nice they are and complimented us on them.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Well worth the money high-quality item
My sign came quickly and was as-advertised. I love it! Can't wait to order a custom piece down the road.
Good quality, easy to hang and use
The sign looks great in the window of our business
Ordering the new sign was fast, and easy. The delivery came through on time, and the quality of the product was as expected! Overall 5 star experience.
Love my new sign :)
We love our sign! It looks great in our space and the process of ordering and installation was so smooth.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 13th August 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 13th August 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Great quality and looked just like our mockup! Thanks!
Great looking sign, quick delivery!
Got here very quickly, looks amazing and the communication was above and beyond. Super thrilled with my purchase!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.84 based on 167 reviews