HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend HiNeon LED Neon Signs
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Well worth the money high-quality item
My sign came quickly and was as-advertised. I love it! Can't wait to order a custom piece down the road.
Good quality, easy to hang and use
The sign looks great in the window of our business
Ordering the new sign was fast, and easy. The delivery came through on time, and the quality of the product was as expected! Overall 5 star experience.
Love my new sign :)
We love our sign! It looks great in our space and the process of ordering and installation was so smooth.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 13th August 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 13th August 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Great quality and looked just like our mockup! Thanks!
Great looking sign, quick delivery!
Got here very quickly, looks amazing and the communication was above and beyond. Super thrilled with my purchase!
they look great! so much better than those red open signs that everyone has had "forever"
The sign arrived well packaged in a timely fashion. A dimmer switch was also included that allowed for a wide band of brightness which was very helpful. The light itself when plugged in was much brighter than I anticipated and was a nice surprise, overall a great and inexpensive product that met all expectations.
I love this sign! We needed a neon 'Open' sign, but did NOT want the standard, boring red open sign. This elegant, simple design is perfect for our business and looks beautiful. Also love the remote control. We will keep HiNeon in mind for any of our other sign needs. Thumbs up for service, selection and quality. Thank you!
The public loves our custom HiNoen sign! It’s the focal point in a temporary exhibition prepared by the Musée acadien of the Université de Moncton. Thanks for the great service. We absolutely recommend this company !
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 6th July 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 6th July 2021
LOVE the purple cat sign I got for my girlfriend! It is really lightweight and we put it up using command strips, no holes needed to drill into the wall at all. Sturdy packaging and quick delivery! Will definitely shop here again
Delivered fast. Quality product. Very pleased! Highly recommend!!
It's better than I was expecting I love the options and how you can dim the light If your looking for a Neon sign this is the place
Excellent customer service, excellent product - everyone who see's it makes a comment - it looks great!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Great sign. Great delivery time. Thanks
Great item. This came quicker than expected. The item was packaged well so I had no issues with shipping. The product itself was very bright and exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely order from this company again.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.85 based on 156 reviews