HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

Based on 189 reviews
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Your sales agent was extremely hard to deal with and I ordered 2 signs and was charged for 2 and then only shipped one. When I brought this up no one made much of an effort to correct this quickly and was told I could get my sign maybe by the end of the month or next month. Horrible customer service.
Reasons why this business deserves 5 stars. -Extremely exceptional communication between the company's rep and myself. Anytime I had a question, they had answered almost immediately. Also throughout the entire building process, I was continuously updated. -Neon sign was well packaged, and not damaged. -Quality of the sign is superior. Exactly to my specifications. I look for flaws in every corner of a new product. This thing is MINT. -Considering this is a custom piece, from communication, payment, and build to shipping, it was very fast. -Built and assembled in Canada. This is something I specifically was looking for when making this purchase. Would highly recommend HiNeon to anyone.
Good enough, I like it
Great service, timeliness in responses, and quality of products.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 10th April 2022 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 10th April 2022
I just love the sign and the GREAT quality, I plan to order more things for the store after I now see how great the craftsmanship is.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 5th April 2022
It's classy, vibrant and gets the attention of those passing by.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 3rd March 2022
Really high quality product and great service. Thanks!
We are so happy with our new Open sign it’s amazing ❤️
Beautiful Open Sign, unique and special just like our store!
I couldn’t be happier with our new sign! It’s amazing and so bright! It really adds a modern vibe to our businesses space!
I totally love my neon sign! I love that it has a plug, it has a dimmer, it’s very high quality, the price was reasonable!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 1st February 2022
The open sign that we purchased from HiNeon is perfect! Easy to use and looks great
Excellent quick service. Great product!!
Easy to work with. The custom neon sign came out great!
We love the neon sign! It is placed in the window and it's attracting our customers like hummingbirds to a flower! Thank you, HiNeon!
The sign looks amazing and it’s super bright! Responded quickly to questions. Fast turn around for a bespoke sign.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 20th January 2022
Couldn’t be more pleased with the sign!
Great quality, the sign stands out from all other "ouvert" signs here in Quebec, it's just so unique! Many thanks
Beautiful sign! I wish it was brighter for in the sun. However very simple and clean design! Would love to see a clear back one day of the sign!
We bought this sign for our business and absolutely love it so far! It's super cute, affordable & was very easy to hang and use. We will be buying another soon for the other side of our shop door! Thank you!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.84 based on 189 reviews