HiNeon Custom Neon Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend HiNeon Custom Neon Signs
Read HiNeon Custom Neon Signs Reviews
I highly recommend HiNeon! They were lightening fast responding to any of my inquiries and questions, and incredibly accommodating, knowledgeable and helpful. The customer service was unparalleled as were the price, timeline, delivery, and quality of the sign. We get compliments every single day on our sign.
HiNeon made a high-quality, custom neon sign for a party decoration I needed. They helped me work within my budget, suggested a few alternatives in case I needed something cheaper, and were able to send out a great product that was a huge hit. Not only was it great, but it shipped with plenty of time to spare during the holiday season, and I was kept in the loop the whole time. Thanks to Joycelyn and everyone else!
Fantastic customer service, fast and quick, very quick to answer all my questions and even follow up with me after we recieved our sign to make sure everything was working great, thanks again for all your time and help my husband loved it
HiNeon is amazing to work with! I needed a rush order and they were able to get the custom job done in one week. My sales rep was Lok, he was quick, super helpful and descriptive. Buying a custom sign online without being able to sit with someone and point out exactly what you like in a brochure can be a little intimidating but Lok made the whole process SO easy and efficient. This sign was a Boss's day gift and our boss LOVED it. He thought the whole concept was unique and super cool. The color of the sign is bright and and it definitely is attention grabbing which is whole point of a Neon sign. A really cool thing is that this sign is so bright that when you drive onto our jobsite early in the morning before the sun has risen and none of the lights are on in the building yet, you can totally see the sign on his shelf in his office from outside. We completely give HiNeon & Lok a 5 Star Rating for their customer service and product. Looking forward to doing business with them again.
Nothing short of amazing! The team was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Despite my many questions, HiNeon sales engineer was very patient and explained/re-explained things to me. They provided me a mock-up in very little time and assured that I could receive the finished product within 2 weeks. Lo and behold, I received it earlier than expected. Very happy with the product, it looks classy and elegant at very reasonable price. I've previously purchased a similar LED neon product (higher price mind you) from a different vendor but their finish looked too plastic-y (if that makes sense) and one of the wires to a letter was very loose, had to be taped back on my end. HiNeon has none of these issues. I love it and will definitely recommend it to everybody!
Very happy with how our sign came out. High-quality product. looks great once mounted and illuminated.
we love our sign! we ordered it with rush service for a last minute event and the hi neon team was incredibly accommodating and worked at lightning speed to have it made and shipped to us in time. they were so easy to work with and the final neon sign is stunning. the LED bulbs don't get hot and the lines are all so clean -- our logo is super clear! we are extremely happy with it and will be able to use this for all our brand's events. would recommend highly.
We are really happy with our wedding neon sign! It turns out to be a great background for pictures and it really elevates the ambiance of our wedding. Their light specialist is also very helpful in guiding us through the process and delivers exactly what we want in a tight schedule. Thank you :)
Working with HiNeon was a great experience. They were fast and very helpful. They were also a lot cheaper than other options and have a better quality light.
I am so impressed with HiNeon right from quote/communication to the end delivery/product. This company is top notch! I purchased a sign as a gift for my nephew to put in his basement bar (he calls it Stolen Mug Saloon) and it was very well received. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HiNeon to ANYONE!!!
I'm so happy I discovered HiNeon. They made EXACTLY what I wanted and answered all my questions. Very happy with the final result, the sign stands out and make the room prettier. I will definitely order again.
I ordered a neon sign and it turned out great. I didn’t realize that the sign is actually manufactured in China but the shipment arrived on time and not damaged. Great customer support from Lok.
We are very happy with our custom sign for our office. It was very easy to order and select our colour choices. They did a great job re creating our logo!
We could not be more happier with our new sign! HiNeon made the process very easy and had great suggestions in order to make our vision a reality. I would highly recommend this company!
Just a wonderful company to work with! Not only are the great, the service is top notch as well! As we are a party production company, we get a lot of changes and last minute needs and HiNeon and Lok always work with us and make things happen!
The signs are amazing and thr customer service is even babe. Will use again.
Customer service and support were excellent, the sign looks as good as I imagined! Thanks!
Lok was a pleasure to work with! I sent him a quick sketch of what I wanted and he came back the same day with a computer sketch and quote for me. Lead time was very quick and the price was great for a custom piece! These will be used at the Interior Design Show in Vancouver and the will be in front of our greenery wall! It is going to look fantastic!
HiNeon Custom Neon Signs is rated 4.89 based on 18 reviews