HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

Based on 201 reviews
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Beautiful Open Sign, unique and special just like our store!
I couldn’t be happier with our new sign! It’s amazing and so bright! It really adds a modern vibe to our businesses space!
I totally love my neon sign! I love that it has a plug, it has a dimmer, it’s very high quality, the price was reasonable!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 1st February 2022
The open sign that we purchased from HiNeon is perfect! Easy to use and looks great
Excellent quick service. Great product!!
Easy to work with. The custom neon sign came out great!
We love the neon sign! It is placed in the window and it's attracting our customers like hummingbirds to a flower! Thank you, HiNeon!
The sign looks amazing and it’s super bright! Responded quickly to questions. Fast turn around for a bespoke sign.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 20th January 2022
Couldn’t be more pleased with the sign!
Great quality, the sign stands out from all other "ouvert" signs here in Quebec, it's just so unique! Many thanks
Beautiful sign! I wish it was brighter for in the sun. However very simple and clean design! Would love to see a clear back one day of the sign!
We bought this sign for our business and absolutely love it so far! It's super cute, affordable & was very easy to hang and use. We will be buying another soon for the other side of our shop door! Thank you!
Très statisfaite du service et du produit. Le néon est parfait : moderne et classe. Je recommande fortement.
Excellent product! couldn't be happier with it, although their communication could be better.
Very fast delivery, Great product
The light is sturdy and high quality. The included instructions made for easy mounting and the dimmer is a perfect addition. I would highly recommend.
Was a gift for my son and he absolutely loved it! Thanks
Super convenient. I was able to get the right sign for the right price in just the right amount of time!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Love my new sign. Script and pink colour really stands out on the street and no one else has one. About to order another one.
Excellent service, fast delivery, and great price for an excellent sign! Crisp, bright light, lots of options. I was thrilled to find a local company offering this quality at this price point.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.8 based on 201 reviews