HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

Based on 201 reviews
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

The wire was upside down. The back of it was cracked. It's smaller than I imagined.
I love the sign, and it was extremely good value for the price.
Looks great in my shop window! Nice and bright, and a good size. Easy to install as well. I ended up buying other hardware to hang in my window (the chain that came with it was too short).
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Fast service, good price, great item.
Love our new sign!
Excellent sign, great remote control options.
Amazing service and great product! I had a ton of questions, Joshua answered all of them and helped every step of the way! Thanks very much!
Love It!!!
I really appreciated being able to design my own sign from picking the font and colour to choosing the words. But the delivery time was almost double what was promised.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 4 star review on 12th April 2021
Perfect thank you
Great experience. I’m happy with my sign.
Awesome work, great customer service
My neon sign turned out better than expected. It's absolutely perfect for my home bar and I couldn't be happier. The customer service was very good and the packing for shipping was very well done.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 1st April 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Clean, modern, affordable.
The 2 LED neon heart signs look great and seem to be of good quality. I haven't installed them yet (my wife's birthday isn't for another month ;) ) but they look really easy to install. The delivery was also amazingly quick (I think it was only 1 day via UPS - but then I am also very local to HiNeon, so that likely helped a bit).
We've just expanded our store and added new windows to one side of the building, so we needed a second Open sign for the other side of the building. The vast majority of "Open" signs look the same, with a swirl and blinking red and blue letters. This one is clean, modern and simple. Works well and does its job. Couldn't ask for more.
On time and high quality!
Great product and super easy people to work with.
Great Sign! Customer service is beyond exceptional.
What a great experience with this company!! The sign was a gift for someone and it’s absolutely fantastic. Josh was extremely helpful all the way through the process and answered answered every question/email - and there were plenty. we had some slight damage with the sign caused by the shippers and Josh was and HiNeon were extremely understanding and accommodating with a satisfactory resolution. Customer service at its best!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.8 based on 201 reviews