HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

Based on 201 reviews
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Delivered fast. Quality product. Very pleased! Highly recommend!!
It's better than I was expecting I love the options and how you can dim the light If your looking for a Neon sign this is the place
Excellent customer service, excellent product - everyone who see's it makes a comment - it looks great!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Great sign. Great delivery time. Thanks
Great item. This came quicker than expected. The item was packaged well so I had no issues with shipping. The product itself was very bright and exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely order from this company again.
Sign is awesome and very visible. Lots of customer comments on how nice it looks and that it doesn't flash!! Delivery was fast and efficient also.
Quick delivery, easy to install and bright!
Thank you HiNeon for a really awesome sign ! It is the center piece of my home bar ! The customer service was top notch and had excellent suggestions in creating it ! I recommend HiNeon to anyone! Cheers
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 12th June 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Looks and works great, exactly as described.
The light works but it doesn’t seem to work properly. It shows that the remote light turns red when I press on it but the light doesn’t even turn on. I’ve tried this several times. It’ll work for a bit and off.
Awesome service and end product. Very happy. Kian was exceptionally helpful in getting our custom order completed.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 9th June 2021
We wanted an OPEN sign that wasn't just like every other one. We liked our HiNeon white so much we ordered a second. The ordering was too easy.
Such a great company to work with! Very meticulous, and excellent proof renderings for visual approval. We couldn't be happier, and highly recommend HiNeon!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 8th June 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Amazing product! My Neon has several options that lets my customers know we are open for the day. I would absolutely recommend HiNeon to anyone looking for a lighted sign!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 4th June 2021
I like the style and quality of the signs. However with my recent order I paid $400 for my sign that included an additional $25 for a wire hanging kit that I did not receive in my box, that I absolutely needed to install my sign where I needed to. When I contacted customer service they questioned my honesty about receiving the hanging kit. When I sent them the photos of the items I did receive they still questioned my honesty but "gave in" and said they'd refund me....for something I paid for and didn't receive! Although that was over a week ago and I still haven't seen the refund. Good product but not good customer service.
I absolutely love the look of the sign and it's exactly as advertised. Only thing that I did not pay attention to was the lack of on/ off switch or pull cord. We have a plug in the ceiling above our hanging sign, so we've had to adjust how we turn it on/ off in store.
The signs we ordered are absolute perfection! I am impressed by the quality and the sturdiness of the signs - no glass to break! The design work is gorgeous and the detail is surprisingly intricate.
The order was quick and exactly what I needed.
Best service , easy to install , and it’s exactly same as promised . Sure will use Hineon again for my future sign requirements.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Great job I love my sign
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 21st May 2021